Found Safe CO - Boy, 6, Craig, 16 July 2017

I just saw this. I wonder who saw him and didn't think to call police and at least follow him? Seems like an odd sight

I just saw this. I wonder who saw him and didn't think to call police and at least follow him? Seems like an odd sight

Especially considering it was at night, although even if it was early I'd think someone would call or talk to him. Something.

Why was the child walking the dog while in his underwear? Seems strange to let a child go outside alone in public in undies..? Was he being supervised?

Why was the child walking the dog while in his underwear? Seems strange to let a child go outside alone in public in undies..? Was he being supervised?

I can't wrap my mind around this AT ALL.

Wait. A 6 year old boy. In his underwear. Walking his dog alone??

Strange. This reminds me of those ghost stories when I was younger.

All I can think is that MAYBE he slipped out without his parent/sitter knowing----and he was later seen and he was wearing underwear and walking the dog.

My son used to wear undies around the house when he was about 5. But it would have been strange of him to want to be seen outside in them.

All I can think is that MAYBE he slipped out without his parent/sitter knowing----and he was later seen and he was wearing underwear and walking the dog.

My son used to wear undies around the house when he was about 5. But it would have been strange of him to want to be seen outside in them.

Yeah I am totally on board with that theory. I hope they release a photo of him. It might boost the press and help with the search.

So does this mean nobody has reported him missing? They don't give his name or release a picture of him? Sounds like someone called it in when they saw him walking and just kept going instead of staying with him. This is weird.

Really strange, they say "matching his description", but the only description is his age and he is wearing underwear. No description of the child, no photo, not even what color the underwear are.

Is it possible this 6 year old boy is now back at home? A few years ago my husband and I spotted a two year old boy alone, wearing only a diaper, running towards a busy road. We quickly pulled over picked him up and called the police. Turns out his 90 year old grandmother was responsible for watching him along with his 7 other siblings while the parents were at work. He lived in the nearby neighborhood. Just wondering if a passerby called it in and kept going. Maybe by the time LE arrived at his last known location he'd already found his way back home. That's what I'm praying for at least.

No further info? I had hoped details were thin because it was breaking. The lack of name, photo etc, at this point is worrisome and confusing.

I wonder if he has special needs, they think he is just lost/ wandering, and they are trying not to clue in potential predators? I have a child around that age with autism and he occasionally (to my dismay) will take off his clothes outside, for example if he is playing in the hose and his clothes gets wet. We are trying to help him understand that he can't do that outside and has to come in. Many kids with autism wander as well and would do something seemingly odd like going out with a dog at an inappropriate time.

I really hope this child is found and is ok.

Is it possible this 6 year old boy is now back at home? <snipped> Maybe by the time LE arrived at his last known location he'd already found his way back home. That's what I'm praying for at least.

I hope so

:praying:

I'm also wondering how they know the boy is 6 if they can't provide any more information... I really hope he is back home and that's why there is no other information.

How bizarre...no new info. I hope he is safe and sound...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back