OR OR - Cynthia Martinez-Perez, 26, Keizer, 15 July 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=3]Police searching for missing woman last seen at Keizer bar[/h]
14407173_G.jpg

Investigators are trying to locate Cynthia Martinez-Perez and people she may have been associated with at Tequila Nights on the 3300 block of River Road North on Saturday night.

Hispanic woman in her mid 20s,
5 feet 3 inches tall
145 pounds
long black hair

multiple tattoos, including tattoos on her chest that say “Dominguez” and “Trust No One.”

http://www.kptv.com/story/35905525/police-searching-for-missing-woman-last-seen-at-keizer-bar

Family and friends of a missing Marion County woman gathered for a vigil Thursday night, praying for her safe return.

FOX 12 spoke with Martinez-Perez's father who says the show of support has been helping the family in these difficult times.

"It means a lot to me. It shows our community cares, it shows that Cynthia is loved and we're all here hoping to see her back as soon as we can," said Cesar Castillo. "We just want our daughter back. If anyone knows anything, we just want our daughter back. Please help us find our daughter."

http://www.kptv.com/story/35937281/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-missing-marion-co-woman

Cynthia is a mother of four children – the youngest of whom is just three months old.

She was last seen at Tequila Nights, a bar in Keizer, Oregon.

Just days after her 26th birthday, Cynthia’s mom Angelica and her stepdad Cesar took her to breakfast to celebrate at a local Denny’s.

“She told us she was going to a Quinceañera at night,” Angelica told Dateline. The family says she left around 5:00 p.m. on Saturday July 15, to go to the party. “Around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, I texted her to see where she was. She replied ‘I’m still at the Quinceañera but they haven’t even done the cake yet.’ So I replied ‘OK, just be careful.’

“Cynthia said she wanted to go hiking with the whole family on Sunday to celebrate her birthday, so I told her I would text her when I got out of church around 1:00 p.m.,” Angelica said.

When she texted her daughter that next day, there was no reply.

Friends told them that shortly after Cynthia had been texting with her mom from the Quinceañera around 10:30 p.m., she was invited to go to Tequila Nights, a nearby bar. Management showed the parents surveillance footage from that night. Security cameras show Cynthia entering the bar shortly after 11 p.m., with her girlfriend and two men beside her.

“She knew the girl but not the two guys. It was a not a double date situation.”

Since Cynthia didn’t have any pockets or a purse, the friend said she held onto Cynthia’s ID and phone for her.

Surveillance footage shows Cynthia’s girlfriend and the two men leaving the bar; 10-15 minutes later is Cynthia seen exiting alone. She then allegedly re-entered the bar and emerged a few minutes later with another male.

Her parents are speculating that her friends left without her, so she was alone at the bar. [Because] one of the guys had driven,” Cesar said, “[the guy she is seen leaving with] must have said he would take her home since she didn’t have a ride. But he obviously didn’t take her home.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-after-26th-birthday-celebration-n790451

Keizer Police identify person of interest in missing Woodburn woman case

In the hours leading up to her disappearance, Martinez attended a birthday party in the Woodburn area Saturday evening and arrived at the Keizer bar around 12:30 a.m. Sunday, according to Keizer Police.

Martinez was seen leaving the bar with two Hispanic males roughly two hours later. She joined the two men in a blue 2004 Honda Odyssey minivan and left the bar.

She hasn't been seen or heard from since.

The van has been found by investigators.
636378758473563423-download.jpg
Keizer Police identified one of the men as Jaime Alvarez-Olivera, 30, who is believed to have lived in the Woodburn area.
Officials believe Alvarez-Olivera left the Marion County area on July 16 shortly after Martinez was last seen with him. Police have not been able to locate him. Kuhns said Keizer Police is unsure whether he has left the country.
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...ng-woodburn-woman-cynthia-martinez/551078001/

636378877993573572-download.jpg

Cynthia Martinez is seen with Jaime Alvarez-Olivera, 30, leaving the the Tequila Nights Bar & Grill at approximately 2:35 a.m. on Sunday, July 16th. (Photo: Keizer Police Department)
Martinez's family said they do not recognize Alvarez-Olivera and are confident Martinez was not acquainted with him before meeting at the Keizer bar the night she disappeared.
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...ng-woodburn-woman-cynthia-martinez/551078001/

Scary!

I'm worried bout human trafficking in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minivan_7769145b718e399ef5fc56369e58d28a.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

Alvarez-Olivera's van was found on Cleveland Street in Woodburn, Oregon at his ex-girlfriend's apartment.

We know of two prior arrests in the state of Oregon,” police said. “Both were five to seven years ago and were for unlawful taking of forest products,”explaining some of Oregon’s forest products are known to be illegally sold for use in floral arrangements, but adds “we have no information of him ever being charged with, or arrested for, a person crime, a violent crime or anything like that.

“We don’t know if Alvarez-Olivera and Cynthia even knew each other before being together [at Tequila Nights Bar and Grill].”

Alvarez-Olivera “was last thought to reside in the Woodburn area, however investigators have not been able to determine exactly where he resided or with whom prior to July 16th.” However, “Alvarez-Olivera is believed to have left the Marion County area on Sunday, July 16th, a short time after Cynthia Martinez was last seen with him.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...rest-named-case-missing-oregon-mother-n791291

Scary!

I'm worried bout human trafficking in this case.

This is websleuths. I think it's a requirement to be worried about human trafficking in every case of a missing female between 12 and 40. Lol

i don't think its human trafficking. I think she was out dancing having fun and drinking. she may have gotten frisky w this guy even. later when her friends left her, she was stuck there and he offered her a ride then gave unwanted advances and then became angry at the rejection and you know the rest. or else why did he disappear? and I think he may be here illegally as are his immediate peers and that is why no one is talking to police (since they don't know exactly his living arrangements prior to his disappearance). nowadays they are afraid to get deported so they wont call.

This is websleuths. I think it's a requirement to be worried about human trafficking in every case of a missing female between 12 and 40. Lol

My point is that I think she's alive and being trafficked (as in not murdered or left for dead).

My point is that I think she's alive and being trafficked (as in not murdered or left for dead).

The average age for a first-time sex trafficking victim is 12-14. There is trafficking done for other than the sex trade but it is not as common. AT 26, she would not have been a prime target for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back