Found Safe TX - Daniel Knox, 54, Marshall, 17 May 2017

doodles1211

Reaction score
DanielKnox_1500322357388_23958102_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

According to Lt. Jay Webb, Daniel Leroy Knox, 54, was reported missing on May 17. He reportedly texted a friend he was home from a trip to Little Rock, Arkansas, but he has not been seen or heard from since the text.

Knox drives a 2010 Kia Rio, with unknown Texas license plate

http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/east-texas-man-missing-since-mid-may/767693280

Tons of posts to him on his fb. Looks like he's been through a very rough time lately. I hope he is just taking a breather, but I'm worried that with everything that has happened to him he may have possibly harmed himself 😢

Dan's last post was May 18th. Interesting information in the comments of posts about him missing that have been put on his timeline.

I am a friend of his not from TX but online. We've been friends on FB for years. He's a great guy and I and several others are worried.
He used to take long absences from social media, like a month or two, so at first that is what many people thought happened. But from what it seems his family cannot get in touch with him.
He had said that his cell phone was getting cut off a while ago, I sent him money to pay the bill but I dont know if he used it for that, maybe he had more pressing expenses and used it for something else (not that I'd blame him).
I hope he is ok. I have a bad feeling. But I hope I'm wrong.

I am a friend of his not from TX but online. We've been friends on FB for years. He's a great guy and I and several others are worried.
He used to take long absences from social media, like a month or two, so at first that is what many people thought happened. But from what it seems his family cannot get in touch with him.
He had said that his cell phone was getting cut off a while ago, I sent him money to pay the bill but I dont know if he used it for that, maybe he had more pressing expenses and used it for something else (not that I'd blame him).
I hope he is ok. I have a bad feeling. But I hope I'm wrong.

Welcome to Webslueths catscradle, I'm so sorry it's under these circumstances. You may want to become a Verified Insider
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...amp-Verified-Insiders&p=11841005#post11841005

I really hope Dan is just out of contact and comes home safe and soon! He looks like such an awesome and sweet guy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back