MI - Wayne County judge targeted by online stalker

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Wayne Co. judge recounts terror of online stalking

Oralandar Brand-Williams, The Detroit News Published 5:28 p.m. ET July 18, 2017 | Updated 5:28 p.m. ET July 18, 2017

Wayne County Judge Vonda Evans has sentenced some of Metro Detroit’s most dangerous criminals in her courtroom but nothing could have prepared her for the fear she says she felt from a cyber stalker.

Evans said she was stalked by an Indiana man in his early 30s on Twitter and Facebook. She said she discovered Saturday he had been stalking her since nearly the beginning of July.

According to the judge, the man sent her sexually explicit and graphic tweets, including tweeting the judge a photo of his genitalia.

Evans said the incident was terrifying and the next day when she went to walk her dog, she was reminded of the man.

“When I would see a man, I thought ‘Is that him?’ ” Evans said Tuesday. “I literally was terrorized.” ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...17/07/18/judge-vonda-evans-stalker/103810826/

Outspoken Detroit Judge Vonda Evans targeted by online stalker
Man sends pictures of genitalia to Evans through social media

By Jamie Edmonds - Reporter , Derick Hutchinson

Updated: 5:25 PM, July 18, 2017

DETROIT - Judge Vonda Evans has earned a reputation in Detroit for her no-nonsense attitude on the bench. She never shies away from confrontation, but this weekend, something shook her to her core.

Evans was faced with an online stalker this weekend, and she admitted she was shaken.

"It was scary because it was in my personal space," Evans said.

On Saturday, Evans was contacted by a man on Twitter. His messages were inappropriate, so she blocked him. He then created a second account and the messaging continued. That's when she responded...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/outspoken-detroit-judge-vonda-evans-targeted-by-online-stalker

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back