Found Safe NE - Driver Smith, 8, Omaha, 19 July 2017

This guy was arrested 2 weeks ago for trespassing at a hospital trying to get in to see his newborn, but couldn't provide a name for mom or a baby. Worried about this little boy!

Why haven't they released the picture of the boy???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Authorities are looking for Driver Smith, who they say was abducted from Omaha. He was last seen wearing Royal Blue T shirt, green camouflage pants, orange socks, no shoes.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Driver Smith, please call 911 or contact Omaha Police at 402-444-5636 immediately.

http://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-8-year-old-omaha-boy

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

First off, what type of person does not know the name of a woman giving birth to his child? Well, on second thought, from what we are reading about him, it may be a good thing he does not know what name she is using!

Secondly, he allegedly kidnaps his son and there is not a picture of him, yet. So where does this boy live and what are the custody agreements with this child's mother? What kind of name is Driver to label a child with!

This truly sounds like CPA needs to be involved in this family if they aren't already. It is pathetic the way too many children are forced to live.

Oh my gosh! Best news tonight! It's a great day!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back