GUILTY MI - Luna Younger, 5, stabbed, body burned, Holt, 1 Nov 2016

gitana1

Verified Attorney
Reaction score
This angel was brutally murdered by her step dad because she made the mistake of waking him up from his nap and insisting she was hungry.

Great choice by mom, leaving her precious kid with a guy she was married to for 3 months who she just argued with. Ugh.

attachment.php

http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/stepda...er-because-she-was-hungry-before-dinner-time/

Attachments

• young-1.jpg
    young-1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 193
This is horrible. What an adorable little girl... Although I personally wouldn't refer to a 5 year old as a "toddler," like the article does.

I'm not sure why mom is being blamed. Has she been charged with anything? If not, is she not considered a victim on this victim-friendly site? The step-dad killed her child!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Such an adorable little girl omg [emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

This angel was brutally murdered by her step dad because she made the mistake of waking him up from his nap and insisting she was hungry.

Great choice by mom, leaving her precious kid with a guy she was married to for 3 months who she just argued with. Ugh.

attachment.php

http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/stepda...er-because-she-was-hungry-before-dinner-time/

When asked about the events that led up to the fire, Wriggelsworth said, "It was a very acrimonious day at that house. At least, that's the way it appears."

I agree with you G!!!

Rest in peace, precious Luna. Gone way too soon, like so many other wee ones.

The girl entered his room to say she was hungry, McClellan said.

He tried to shoo her out of the room. But Luna instead plopped down on the floor, he said. McClellan pushed her a little, nudging her toward the door, but Luna resisted.

"It tipped me over the edge," McClellan said. "She gave me more attitude."

He grabbed the kindergartner by the shoulder and pulled her onto the floor of his bedroom. Then he sat atop her torso and used a pocket knife to stab her in the chest numerous times.

"What'd she do when you stabbed her," the detective asked.

"She cried, and she coughed," McClellan responded. "Not very long."

McClellan later covered Luna's body with blankets and set them on fire, prosecutors said, in an attempt to destroy the evidence of his crime.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...ghter-because-it-wasnt-dinner-time/496361001/

A 25-year-old Michigan man who confessed to stabbing his young stepdaughter to death for waking him from a nap to ask for food will spend the rest of his life behind bars following a judge’s ruling Friday.

http://people.com/crime/michigan-man-killed-stepdaughter-roused-him-nap/

Draganchuk alone deliberated because McClellan's attorney, Patrick Crowley, requested a bench trial instead of trial by jury.

[...]

The first-degree murder conviction carries a mandatory life sentence with no possibility of parole. Michigan does not administer the death penalty.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...rson-child-abuse-spend-life-prison/498626001/

Stabbed and lit on fire?? WTF? Omg I just can't ...!!!! Why, why, why!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The girl entered his room to say she was hungry, McClellan said.

He tried to shoo her out of the room. But Luna instead plopped down on the floor, he said. McClellan pushed her a little, nudging her toward the door, but Luna resisted.

"It tipped me over the edge," McClellan said. "She gave me more attitude."

He grabbed the kindergartner by the shoulder and pulled her onto the floor of his bedroom. Then he sat atop her torso and used a pocket knife to stab her in the chest numerous times.

"What'd she do when you stabbed her," the detective asked.

"She cried, and she coughed," McClellan responded. "Not very long."

McClellan later covered Luna's body with blankets and set them on fire, prosecutors said, in an attempt to destroy the evidence of his crime.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...ghter-because-it-wasnt-dinner-time/496361001/

A 25-year-old Michigan man who confessed to stabbing his young stepdaughter to death for waking him from a nap to ask for food will spend the rest of his life behind bars following a judge’s ruling Friday.

http://people.com/crime/michigan-man-killed-stepdaughter-roused-him-nap/

Draganchuk alone deliberated because McClellan's attorney, Patrick Crowley, requested a bench trial instead of trial by jury.

[...]

The first-degree murder conviction carries a mandatory life sentence with no possibility of parole. Michigan does not administer the death penalty.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...rson-child-abuse-spend-life-prison/498626001/

"She gave him more attitude?" Is there no self control in people anymore? I would dearly love to give him some "attitude".

"She gave him more attitude?" Is there no self control in people anymore? I would dearly love to give him some "attitude".

I've heard there is plenty of attitude in prison. Especially for child killers. I have 2 dogs their names are Karma and Mojo. Not by accident.

I've heard there is plenty of attitude in prison. Especially for child killers. I have 2 dogs their names are Karma and Mojo. Not by accident.
Awww my eldest cat's middle name is mojo

This is horrible. What an adorable little girl... Although I personally wouldn't refer to a 5 year old as a "toddler," like the article does.

I'm not sure why mom is being blamed. Has she been charged with anything? If not, is she not considered a victim on this victim-friendly site? The step-dad killed her child!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

She didn't murder her child. Certainly, that's true. He is responsible for her death.

But I believe parents have to start putting their kids above their love lives. We see too many cases where someone's new man (sometimes woman, but more often new dude), is left with major child care duties. Or is allowed to "discipline" the poor child. Or both.

They were married a grand total of three months.

She didn't murder her child. Certainly, that's true. He is responsible for her death.

But I believe parents have to start putting their kids above their love lives. We see too many cases where someone's new man (sometimes woman, but more often new dude), is left with major child care duties. Or is allowed to "discipline" the poor child. Or both.

Yes, but that is often because the woman is out working to feed her child, no one else to look after he while she is out working while the parasitic boyfriend is sleeping at home.
I think that is is awful that she left her child with him, but what is she to do? Where would she get the money to feed her child without going to work?

Luna's mother is 100% a victim. But generally speaking I wish single parents would prioritise parenting over their love lives. If I find myself single I'm not dating until my kids are adults and maybe not even then. I know women can do bad stuff too BUT overwhelmingly it's men who do this and I do NOT trust men anymore. Sorry, I guess I'm too long on WS, but there you have it.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I agree with this 100%, Gitana!

Yes, but that is often because the woman is out working to feed her child, no one else to look after he while she is out working while the parasitic boyfriend is sleeping at home.
I think that is is awful that she left her child with him, but what is she to do? Where would she get the money to feed her child without going to work?

She should have kicked the ******* to the curb or never get w him in the first damn place. Women, mothers, all of us, need to do better.

Obviously this guy was a horrible loser. But "they were only married three months"....how long were they together before they were married? Do we know that? Are mothers not supposed to let their new husbands assist with the children? Everyone who gets married has only been married three months when it's only been three months into their marriage... I guess I don't see why there's a need to judge this mother. She lost her little girl in the worst way possible. Most people don't expect their spouse to effing kill their child after an argument. I don't think it's unreasonable to not expect that. We WS folks read about these cases and may have a different understanding, but I don't think most people would and can't blame them for that.

Now if we found out that the reported acrimony involved the child in any way (I'm sick of providing child care, your kid's a brat, if you go to work today you'll be sorry) then I may completely change my tune, but with the information we have now I personally can't condemn this mother.

Obviously this guy was a horrible loser. But "they were only married three months"....how long were they together before they were married? Do we know that? Are mothers not supposed to let their new husbands assist with the children? Everyone who gets married has only been married three months when it's only been three months into their marriage... I guess I don't see why there's a need to judge this mother. She lost her little girl in the worst way possible. Most people don't expect their spouse to effing kill their child after an argument. I don't think it's unreasonable to not expect that. We WS folks read about these cases and may have a different understanding, but I don't think most people would and can't blame them for that.

Now if we found out that the reported acrimony involved the child in any way (I'm sick of providing child care, your kid's a brat, if you go to work today you'll be sorry) then I may completely change my tune, but with the information we have now I personally can't condemn this mother.

I understand what you are saying. But if you look at his mugshot, it looks like he was likely a frequent drug user , in my opinion. I may be totally wrong. But given the horribly cruel and violent reactions he had, there must have been some prior indication that he would be trouble for a child.

Who reacts to a hungry 5 yr old by stabbing them repeatedly in the chest? I think there would be some previous clues that this guy was off his freakin rocker.

We , as women, need to be better and wiser at choosing partners because way too many of them are brutalizing our children.

Anyone who murders a child should be sentenced to a chain gang, with dawn to dusk hard labor for life...until they drop dead Food should be the minimalist of rations; the same each day. Their cell should be wallpapered with the picture of the child they murdered. Any assets they have should be sold with proceeds to the family of the deceased child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back