1052 users online (270 members and 782 guests)  

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    https://durangoherald.com/articles/1...erence#slide=0

''The defense team for Mark Redwine, the man accused of killing his son, asked the court for more time to examine thousands of pages of police reports and other documents in the case that garnered nationwide attention.'''
    Thank you SCHMAE. I’m sickened by this...justice has been delayed for too long for Dylan & his loved ones. Of course this would happen MR & his defense team are only delaying the inevitable...IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder for today!

Friday, December 15th:
    *Review Def. Atty Progress on Evidence Hearing @ 11am MT - CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine (13) killed in November 19, 2012 - Mark Allen Redwine (55), "father" accused of 2nd degree murder & child abuse resulting in death. 9/10 update: Def. Att. asked to ban media interview w/Mark while in jail pending trial & a motion of about how evidence was handled. Could face from 16 to 48 yrs in prison on either count. Judge set a hearing for Dec. 15th to review Def. Team's progress analyzing the 13,000 pgs of evidence. If the defense is prepared to move forward with the case at the Dec. 15 hearing, Wilson would likely schedule an arraignment, a hearing in which Redwine’s attorneys would enter his plea in the case.

Oops - do I have this wrong?? I see in the article above his next hearing is April 13th!
    Last edited by Niner; 12-15-2017 at 04:49 AM.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Just a reminder for today!

Friday, December 15th:
    *Review Def. Atty Progress on Evidence Hearing @ 11am MT - CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine (13) killed in November 19, 2012 - Mark Allen Redwine (55), "father" accused of 2nd degree murder & child abuse resulting in death. 9/10 update: Def. Att. asked to ban media interview w/Mark while in jail pending trial & a motion of about how evidence was handled. Could face from 16 to 48 yrs in prison on either count. Judge set a hearing for Dec. 15th to review Def. Team's progress analyzing the 13,000 pgs of evidence. If the defense is prepared to move forward with the case at the Dec. 15 hearing, Wilson would likely schedule an arraignment, a hearing in which Redwine’s attorneys would enter his plea in the case.

Oops - do I have this wrong?? I see in the article above his next hearing is April 13th!
    You don't have it wrong. MR appeared briefly on 12/14/17 with his attorney to discuss where they were and when they might be ready for the next hearing to decide if they have had enough time to review all the evidence and get things in motion. The next hearing is 4/13/2018. This is such a long time coming and I hope that Dylan finally gets justice either this year or the next. At this point, I'm not holding out hope it will be concluded in 2018 but I am willing to be pleasantly surprised.
    I mostly and love to. I am a stickler for the and like to keep the.
    Injustice done to innocent victims makes me . As always, anything I post is my opinion.
    I will only post in Haiku's from now on.
    The case that brought me here and has haunted me is JonBenet Ramsey. Cases that keep me here are several and all worthy of mention, but for brevity include: Dylan Redwine, Caylee Anthony, Abby and Libby, LISK, WM3, and the Springfield 3.

Quote Originally Posted by HamSandwich View Post
    You don't have it wrong. MR appeared briefly on 12/14/17 with his attorney to discuss where they were and when they might be ready for the next hearing to decide if they have had enough time to review all the evidence and get things in motion. The next hearing is 4/13/2018. This is such a long time coming and I hope that Dylan finally gets justice either this year or the next. At this point, I'm not holding out hope it will be concluded in 2018 but I am willing to be pleasantly surprised.
    Agreed. If we could just get a trial date set in the year 2018 -- not saying the trial would take place in 2018, but just SET IT for a future year (or decade), we'd all be hopeful! I mean, really, but at least the POS is behind bars.
    You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

Hey!

Trying to find Redwine in the Colorado court dockets. I see in one of the articles posted above that he is in La Planta County, but nothing comes up. Was he moved to a different county??

TIA!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Hey!

Trying to find Redwine in the Colorado court dockets. I see in one of the articles posted above that he is in La Planta County, but nothing comes up. Was he moved to a different county??

TIA!
    Hey Niner! I believe it is La P-l-a-t-a County (if the spelling makes any difference). It is the 6th Judicial District.
    Last edited by alexwood; 03-20-2018 at 12:32 PM.
    You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

Friday, April 13th:
    *Status Conference Hearing (@ 9am MT) - CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine (13) (November 19, 2012) - Mark Allen Redwine (55), "father" accused of 2nd degree murder & child abuse resulting in death.
    9/10/17 update: Def. Att. asked to ban media interview w/Mark while in jail pending trial & a motion of about how evidence was handled. Could face from 16 to 48 yrs in prison on either count. Judge set a hearing for 12/15/17 to review Def. Team's progress analyzing the 13,000 pgs of evidence. If the defense is prepared to move forward with the case at the Dec. 15 hearing, Wilson would likely schedule an arraignment, a hearing in which Redwine’s attorneys would enter his plea in the case.
    12/14/17 update: The defense team for Mark Redwine, the man accused of killing his son, asked the court for more time to examine thousands of pages of police reports and other documents in the case that garnered nationwide attention. District Court Judge Jeffrey Wilson scheduled Redwine for a second status conference on April 13.
    Last edited by Niner; 04-13-2018 at 03:36 AM.

So this is my wish for how the status conference goes in the morning.

Redwine and defense team ask for more time. The judge looks over at their table, and says

And in fact, says the judge, I am ready to hear the case on Monday. Let's roll....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Good to see movement in justice for Dylan.

latest:

https://durangoherald.com/articles/218417

Mark Redwine arraignment set for June 29

Father suspected of killing son faces 16 to 48 years in prison

Mark Redwine, the Vallecito man accused of killing his son, made a brief court appearance Friday morning for a status conference.

Redwine, 56, wore an orange jail-issued jumpsuit at his first appearance in court in 120 days. He sat next to his public defenders, Justin Bogan and John Moran, and did not speak.

Dylan Redwine
    Dylan’s mother, Elaine Hall, and Dylan’s older brother, Cory Redwine, sat behind the prosecutor on the left side of the courtroom gallery.

Redwine’s defense team asked the court for more time to examine police reports and other documents in the case.

Sixth Judicial District Attorney Christian Champagne argued for the case to move forward.

“It’s been since August,” he said. “It’s time to get this thing on the trial track.”

Judge Jeffrey Wilson sided with prosecutors and scheduled Redwine for an arraignment on June 29.

Redwine is expected to enter a plea at the hearing.

mrupani@durangoherald.com
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Thank you ALL for the updates!

Justice for Dylan!!

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59