UK.Urgent do not approach warning, double rapist on the run.July/17

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...ews/urgent-not-approach-warning-double-234950
Sean Cawthray
attachment.php

A double rapist who has been on the run for more than a month could be in Bridlington, police say.

Detectives are urging people not to approach wanted man Sean Cawthray if they see him.
Leicestershire Police are searching for Cawthray, also known as Perry, and have issued a renewed appeal in a bid generate more information about his whereabouts.

“Cawthray, 46, recently changed his name to Perry and also uses the surname Goldthorpe. He was last seen at his probation-approved address in Leicester city centre at 2pm on Monday, June 19.

“He failed to return later that day, and as a result is in breach of his prison licence.”

Perry was jailed for life in December 2002 after kidnapping a schoolgirl near Leeds. He has also served time for raping two other teenagers and has previously gone on the run.

In 1993 he was jailed for the rape of a 20-year-old woman while he was a student at De Montfort University. Before that he raped a girl, 15, and tried to rape another teenager in Leeds.

Attachments

• Sean-Cawthray.jpg
    Sean-Cawthray.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 125
Yikes!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yikes indeed! I have seen this pop up on my FB newsfeed a few times today. A quick google suggests he has escaped from open prison before?

Yikes indeed! I have seen this pop up on my FB newsfeed a few times today. A quick google suggests he has escaped from open prison before?
It caught my attention because it seems like they usually give those kind of urgent warnings for escaped murderers, but really, these repeat sex offenders cannot imo stop.
So glad they are warning everyone, it really could save some poor woman or child from a horror that could cause serious damage, imo.
This guy has been in jail .... hope he is found very soon and that nobody gets hurt in the meantime!

open prison? he was 'jailed for life' so what does open prison mean? is that like parole?

four rapes, an attempted rape, and kidnapping and he's in open prison?

and he's escaped before?!

rbbm
http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/30/if-yo...n-the-run-contact-police-immediately-6745623/
Sean Perry, 46, also goes by the names Sean Cawthray and Sean Goldthorpe, was last seen in Leicester city centre on June 19.

Perry was jailed for life in December 2002 after kidnapping a schoolgirl near Leeds. He has also served time for raping two other teenagers and has previously gone on the run.

He grabbed the 14-year-old by her hair and dragged her down an alleyway with his hand over her face.
In 1993 he was jailed for the rape of a 20-year-old woman while he was a student at De Montfort University.
When last seen he was wearing grey-coloured shorts and a grey short sleeve T-shirt emblazoned with a large ‘23’ motif in white on the front. He was also wearing black trainers and was carrying a grey and black backpack.

attachment.php

The last known sighting of Perry before he vanished on June 19 (Picture: NTI)

Attachments

• pri_45110668.jpg
    pri_45110668.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 72
open prison? he was 'jailed for life' so what does open prison mean? is that like parole?

four rapes, an attempted rape, and kidnapping and he's in open prison?

and he's escaped before?!

Unbelievable isn't it. What's happening to our security, he's clearly an escape risk. Hope they find him before he commits another attack. :jail:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....-in-leeds-is-on-run-for-second-time-1-8624868

Sean Perry, 46, had been released on licence despite having previously escaped from an open prison

Last year he was released early from prison again, having served 14 years for the kidnap of the schoolgirl in Kippax.

Perry was housed in a bail hostel in Leicester city centre, but the authorities admitted last night that he had not been seen since 2pm on June 19.

It also emerged that the serial rapist has a history of running away.

In December 2013 a manhunt was launched when he fled Leyhill Open Prison in Tortworth,
Gloucestershire.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627