Resolved CT - Esperanza Lopez, 8 days, & Ashley Correra-Graham, 23, Meriden, 24 July 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
7_24_17-meriden-silver-alert.jpg

According to Connecticut State Police, 23-year-old Ashley Correra-Graham of Meriden has been missing since Monday.

Police believe she is in the company of 8-day-old infant Esperanza Lopez.

Police describe Correra-Graham as a white female with brown hair and brown eyes who stands approximately 5’05” and weighs around 140 pounds.

She has a tattoo on the right side of her upper chest.
http://wtnh.com/2017/07/24/silver-alert-issued-for-missing-woman-and-infant/

I have no idea. Have you looked at her page. I think she may have some issues.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

She just posted 10 mins ago on that facebook k page above!

She says she did this because they are trying to take her child from her.

She also says her daughter is with her and they are safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her Facebook page is full of disturbing photos. I can't elaborate because I honestly don't understand why she posted them.

Police continue to search: https://www.google.com/amp/fox61.co...-out-to-fox-61-as-police-continue-search/amp/

Later that night, Correra-Graham emailed FOX61, saying she and her nine-day-old daughter is safe. Correra-Graham claims DCF is trying to violate her rights as a parent. She said that if she was a danger to her daughter, she would not have been allowed out of the hospital, adding that DCF does not like her or her fiance's nationality.

Through several Facebook messages with FOX61, Correra-Graham explained that she is trying to regain custody of her four older children. She claims the bruises DCF found on her children were the result of daycare, not anything done at home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back