Found Safe OH - Charles Roebuck, 9, Columbus, 26 July 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Police officers were called to the area of Clarendon Avenue and Palmetto Street on Thursday morning after 9-year-old Charles Anthony Roebuck Jr. went missing.

Roebuck’s grandmother told officers she last saw him Wednesday at about noon, when he left to go to a neighborhood store.

Roebuck is described as a black male, 4 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 50 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue shirt, blue jean shorts, and Nike shoes. He was seen leaving on a BMX style bicycle with duct tape on it.

roebuck.jpg

http://nbc4i.com/2017/07/27/columbus-police-asking-for-help-locating-high-risk-missing-child/

I'm working two blocks from there right now and this is the first I've heard of this missing boy. I watched the local news this morning and no mention! The Ohio State Fair tragedy has overshadowed all other news locally. I'll keep my eye out for this little one!

I find it odd that he went missing around noon Wednesday while riding his bike to the store but and wasn't reported missing until Thursday morning.

I find it odd that he went missing around noon Wednesday while riding his bike to the store but and wasn't reported missing until Thursday morning.

Exactly what I was thinking. Also, I wouldn't ride a bike alone in this neighborhood, let alone send a 9 year old out alone.

Fishy indeed! I wonder if the store he was headed to has cameras? He looks so much younger than 9!

The nearest store to this intersection is called the Belvidere Mini Mart. I can't seem to be able to post the google earth street view, but it is located at 126 Belvidere ave, Columbus, OH if anyone wants to look at it. I highly doubt there were outside cameras. Possibly one inside.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back