Swingers Scare Soccer Girls

Anngelique

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,180465,00.html

All I can say is I would have been completely TICKED! :furious: Someone should have informed the parents of the soccer children what was going on. :banghead:

Swingers Scare Soccer Girls
Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A note to hotel management: Soccer moms don't swing.

Parents of 11- to 13-year-old soccer players unwittingly checked their daughters into a hotel hosting a New Year's party for more than 200 swingers who had reserved rooms and the downstairs ballroom, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

The parents said they were stunned by the flamboyant revelers who glided through the glass atrium, often flashing bare buttocks and breasts before the girls — who had traveled from as far away as South Carolina and Clearwater to attend a five-day soccer tournament

I would be so pi$$ed if I were these parents. The hotel definitely should have told the parents about their other guests when the reservations were made. Unless the hotel didn't know, but how could they not know?

NewMom2003 said:
I would be so pi$$ed if I were these parents. The hotel definitely should have told the parents about their other guests when the reservations were made. Unless the hotel didn't know, but how could they not know?

In the article it said

Several hotel employees, who spoke to the paper on condition of anonymity, said more than 200 swingers lived it up at the Saturday night New Year's Eve party — half the number that attended a year ago.

Ads were posted online for the swingin' soirée and the audacious partygoers — several of whom engage in voyeurism and partner-swapping — came from all over the country, one employee said.

So it was their second year AND it was heavily advertised.

I sometimes wonder if adults are worse than teenagers... "Adults gone wild".. :doh: :crazy:

Why even get married? The hotel owes the parent s a huge apology for the children being exposed to that type of behavior. The hotel should have informed the parents so they could book elsewhere and not with that kind of smut going on.

The name of the hotel implies it was a more upscale place...not some "love nest Inn" or something. Why in the world would they want their reputation tarnished with this crap.

If the "swingers" were in their own private room, then they had a right to do what they wanted.....but in the dance hall....what gives them the right to "flash" anyone, much less young kids. I for one think they should all be charged with SOMETHING for doing that.

It almost sounds like these "swinger's" intentionally flaunted for these kids. YUK

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back