Found Deceased UT - Amy Crawford, 32, St George, 22 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The St. George Police Department is asking for the public’s help in finding a woman missing since June 22.

The missing woman is Amy Crawford, 32. Police say Crawford’s disappearance is out of character for her, especially since she has not contacted her 4-year-old daughter.

http://gephardtdaily.com/local/police-seek-mother-missing-from-st-george-since-june/

ee0e805c4db54a5a52532d1c7bebd186.jpg
edc08966b5d2c1440b0c3c58e6d07ad5.jpg

Sounds like she has some issues for sure.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Sounds like it could be her... SMH... Let's hope not, but let us be mindful for the person who lost her life -- she had a family, too. :(

I think she has been missing since June 22, so it's now about 6--7 weeks -- if a body is left outside for that length of time, I would think that recognition would not be very good.

ST. GEORGE, Utah, Aug. 9, 2017 (Gephardt Daily) — The St. George Police Department has released the name of a woman whose body was found Saturday by a man walking near the Santa Clara River.

The body is that of 32-year-old Amy Crawford, of St. George, who has been missing since June 22. Her identity was confirmed by the Medical Examiner’s Office.

“Our agency would like to express our condolences to her family and friends,” a post on the St. George Police Facebook page said. “This is an ongoing investigation and we are not able to release any other information at this time.”
http://gephardtdaily.com/local/womans-body-found-in-st-george/

RIP Amy :rose:

Another local source: http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar...nd-dead-near-river-in-st-george/#.WYvC3fcpDqC

According to Utah court documents, Crawford struggled with drug addiction. Crawford had been released from the Washington County Purgatory Correctional Facility in June to receive treatment for her addiction, according to court records.

On April 5, while Crawford was incarcerated,*her mother passed away, which friends of Crawford said was especially hard on her.

RIP Amy

Thanks, Gardener -- I think we all were fairly sure it was going to be Amy Crawford. How sad for those who loved her -- and how very, very sad for her little daughter. SMH. What happened? Maybe someone saw her with someone... or, or....

Will the M.E. be able to pinpoint a COD? Certainly if she was (please forgive) shot or (forgive) stabbed, but drowning or asphyxiation - or overdose?? Dunno. Please excuse -- I know to be patient, we're all been-there-done-that on these horrors. Did she actually get washed down the river/creek where they found her, or was she dumped there?

Patience, borndem, patience.

Oh, I'm just so sorry that she has no more days here with her little girl and with others who loved her. I'm hoping that there is someone who can and will shower her little one with love and tell her fun stories about her mom and how much her mom loved her.

Why is every case we see so damm sad??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back