Terrorist kills one and injures several in store in Hamburg, Germany, 28 July 2017

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A machete-wielding man has killed one and injured several others after going on the rampage through a German supermarket this afternoon.

The attacker, who reportedly screamed Allahu Akbar, ran into an Edeka shop in the northern city of Hamburg and knifed a customer to death before slashing at four others as he fled.
He ran off but was pursued by passers-by who wrestled him to the ground and called police who made an arrest.

Heavily armed officers have locked the area down and police helicopters have been seen above the crime scene. A motive for the knifing has not yet been established.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...attack-Hamburg-supermarket.html#ixzz4o9LW7gTd

IMG_0101.JPG

"A machete-wielding man has killed one and injured several others after going on the rampage through a German supermarket this afternoon.

The attacker, who reportedly screamed Allahu Akbar, ran into an Edeka shop in the northern city of Hamburg and knifed a customer to death before slashing at four others as he fled.
He ran off but was pursued by passers-by who wrestled him to the ground and called police who made an arrest.

Heavily armed officers have locked the area down and police helicopters have been seen above the crime scene. A motive for the knifing has not yet been established.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...attack-Hamburg-supermarket.html#ixzz4o9LW7gTd

View attachment 120828

I follow the development of the case on twitter and the motive was almost immediately clear: various witnesses heard the man shout AlluhAkbar.

No one except MSM and the authorities seemd to be surprised about that, but the time of the attack, Friday afternoon was a dead giveaway if ever you needed one.

Anyway, he is 26, living in a refugee center, known to authorities, contacts in salafist circles and born in the Arab Emirates, so no ground for asylum, but he could not be deported because he had no papers.

Here's him, being stopped by civilians.

[video=twitter;891019728818323456]https://twitter.com/SPIEGELONLINE/status/891019728818323456[/video]

Spiegelonline: Amateur video from Hamburg: passers-by stop knife wielding man

Will post more links later.... pizza first and dog walking.

I THOUGHT: NOW HE WILL TURN HIS KNIFE ON ME

Attacker allegedly is an Islamist ++ Passers-by heard him shout "Allahu Akbar"

BILD.de
http://www.bild.de/regional/hamburg/hamburg/hamburg-terror-augenzeugen-52694350.bild.html

Barbarous attack in a Hamburg Edeka supermarket. Suddenly, a man with a long kitchen knife started stabbing customers and passers-by. In the supermarket, he knifed a man to death, while fleeing he injured four more, one of them seriously.

The perpetrator shouted "Allahu Akbar" according to several eyewitnesses. He was finally overpowered by passers-by.

The man was known to the authorities: According to BILD information, he is Ahmad A. (26), born in 1991 in the United Arab Emirates. He traveled to Germany as a refugee, lived in a refugee home in Hamburg.

According to a report of the Tagesspiegel, the 26-year-old is known as Islamist.

According to Mayor Olaf Scholz (SPD), the offender was "apparently a foreigner who had to leave the country". It had not been possible to deport him because he had no papers, Scholz said.

"Moreover, I am furious that the attacker is obviously someone who claimed protection from us in Germany and then directed his hatred against us." Scholz spoke of a "malicious attack". He expressed his sympathy to the victims and relatives.

The murdered man is a 50-year-old German. One woman and four men between the ages of 19 and 64 were injured by the attackers' stabs, some of them badly. A 35-year-old was injured while capturing the perpetrator.

The eyewitnesses of the attack on the Fuhlsbütteler Strasse in the district of Barmbek are in shock. Some of them were busy shopping when the knifeman entered the supermarket.

An Edeka customer told the TV channel "n-tv": "I stood at the cash desk, when the offender came in. He had a huge knife. It was smeared with blood. He was totally hyper, waving his arms around. I thought, "Now he will stab me to death."

Ralf W. (48) to BILD: "I was sitting with friends at the baker opposite the supermarket and drank coffee. Suddenly, on the other side of the road, a blood-stained man ran along the street with a knife. Behind him ran several people with makeshift weapons, like chairs and sticks. While he was running, the man shouted 'Allahu Akbar'. The group ran into a side street, then I did not see them anymore. Shortly afterwards I heard shots. "

An eyewitness who also was drinking coffee near the supermarket told "Nonstop News": "I've seen a young man with a white shirt fall down on his back. Then came a few friends and lifted him up, they carried him away but his back was totally injured, that is stabbed. "

He also saw the perpetrator: "At the loghouse he cried, 'Allahu Akbar' with a knife in his hand."

Sami Shaudhry (64) was just eating with his wife when the attack happened: "I had finished eating next to the Edeka market with my wife, when loud noises were heard outside. I went outside on the sidewalk and saw a man with a knife. He stabbed a girl who was riding a bicycle. She was injured in the chest area and left lying on the pavement. The perpetrator fled."

BBM

SPECIAL FORCES STORM REFUGEE HOME

BILD+
http://www.bild.de/bild-plus/news/i...razzia-in-fluechtlingsheim-52696518.bild.html

While the doctors in the hospitals are fighting for the lives of the victims, the police forces hunt possible accomplices and backers of the bloody attack in Hamburg. At 8:45 pm, the emergency vehicles of the special commandos approach a refugee home in the Langenhorn district of Hamburg.

The officials arrive quickly - so no one can be warned. The unit is making its way through house 4 of the accommodation, on the first floor, in front of room 429 they stop. With a battering ram they open the door.

The forensic investigators in white protective suits enter the room to secure evidence.

The name of the assassin: Ahmad A. (26) Born in the United Arab Emirates in 1991. He is said to have been known to the authorities as an Islamist. Is his name also on the list of persons likely to threaten public safety in Germany? LKA and constitutional protection allegedly have observed him.

A resident of the home tells: "He said he worked as a dental technician in his homeland." Ahmad A. reportedly traveled across Norway, Sweden and Spain, and he was said to have submitted asylum applications over and over again.

From the environment of the refugee accommodation it is said: In March 2015 the assassin arrived in Hamburg. Here, too,deportation was looming. So far, however, the necessary papers were missing because he did not have a passport from his home country.

Hamburg's mayor Olaf Scholz (SPD): "Moreover, I am furious that the attacker is obviously someone who claimed protection from us in Germany and then directed his hatred against us."

A resident of the home: "Ahmad was always very nice and polite!" However, he always wanted to take drugs - hashish, marijuana, maybe other things. "Then he shouted islamist slogans," it is said in the home.

Now it seems as if Ahmad A. has turned his fantasies into bloody reality.

The refugee camp in Hamburg-Langenhorn was put into operation at the end of 2015. In the three-storey residential containers about 600 refugees are accommodated, mostly from Syria and Afghanistan. Two occupants share a room of about 12.5 square meters.

Many voluntary helpers are engaged there. Amongst other things there is a bicycle workshop, sports facilities and homework support for children. German courses are also given in the accommodation.

BBM

EYEWITNESS WHO CHASED ATTACKER: HE STABBED EVERYONE WITHIN HIS REACH

SPIEGEL.de
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deuts...acke-schildert-verfolgungsjagd-a-1160295.html

It is shortly after 3 pm on Friday, when Sönke Weber has to decide: Should he run away from the man who has just stabbed to death a customer in an Edeka market? Or jump into the middle of the dangerous situation - and try to stop the man with the knife?

During the stabbing attack in a supermarket in the Hamburg district of Barmbek, a 50-year-old man was murdered on Friday, five others were injured by the attacker on his subsequent escape, according to the police. Several people took up the chase, and were eventually able to neutralize the man, who was later identified as the 26-year-old Ahmad A. One of them was Sönke Weber.

The 28-year-old Hamburger describes the dramatic events to SPIEGEL. How fleeing customers passed him screaming. As he mustered up courage, he grabbed a plastic placard and threw it toward the perpetrator. And took up the chase.

Together with four other men, Weber, owner of a hairdressing salon, chased Ahmad A. in front of them, trying to keep him busy. Videos show the men throwing chairs on the alleged perpetrator - among them Weber with his darkblond hair with spikes.

"Chairs, stones, poles - we grabbed everything we could lay hands on," Weber told SPIEGEL. At that time, they did not know that Ahmad A. had contacts with the salafist scene and apparently also suffered from psychological problems and regularly consumed drugs. They followed the man for a few minutes, and finally they managed to overpower him. Without Weber and the other persecutors, there might have been more victims.

"In hindsight, it keeps nagging at my conscience that I wasn't able to do more," said Weber. Again and again A. turned to him and the other pursuers, with the knife. First he stabbed a cyclist. Not far from Edeka, the perpetrator had thrown himself on a car. Through an open window, he stabbed according to Weber inside the car. "I could not see if he injured the passengers," said the 28-yo witness. Quickly, A. had pulled his arm out of the car again. "He stabbed almost everyone within his reach."

Then the chase had slowed. Almost at a pace, the men drove him on the wide shopping street in the Hamburg district of Barmbek. At a Pakistani restaurant, A. turned left into a side street, according to Weber. The man with the knife now ran through a residential quarter, red brick houses, parked cars on both sides of the road.

"Again and again the other persecutors summoned him in Arabic to put the knife down," said Weber. "I have not understood a word of what he said, I can not speak Arabic." But now and then the perpetrator had lifted his arms almost apologetically.

Suddenly A. had fixed him with his eyes, says Weber. "Before, as a group, we were swarmed up so we could approach him from several directions, and when the man with the knife came threatening me, the other men immediately came closer and formed a throng to protect me."

Ahmad A. apparently found a new victim: "A woman came walking, she pushed her bicycle next to her." A. struck her down, Weber remembers. "Then we threw the last chair upon him, that we still had at hand." But that too was of no avail.

Then, at a bus stop near the back of a Kebab restaurant, two paving stones flew towards Ahmad A. "One hit him on the head, one at the back," Weber said. A. went to the ground - plainclothes policemen finally managed to arrest the attacker.

BBM

To all of you who chased the knifeman: :yourock:

[video=twitter;891244844835905537]https://twitter.com/MDRAktuell/status/891244844835905537[/video]

MDR Aktuell, verified account

Prosecutor's office Hamburg: #Knifeman has not yet spoken about the act: After arrest he complained about "severe headaches".

BBM

As the saying goes around here: The Lord punishes immediately.... :bricks:

HE CAME TO EDEKA FOR TOAST BREAD. ATTACKER RIPPED A KNIFE FROM ITS PACKAGING AND STARTED STABBING!

BILD.de
http://m.bild.de/regional/hamburg/a...r-attacke-supermarkt-52698024.bildMobile.html

They just wanted to quickly buy something - and experienced an unparalleled nightmare. During his vile knife attack, Ahmad A. (26) stormed into a Hamburg supermarket, killed a man there (50), injured five other persons (19 to 64 years) some of them severely.

Hamburg - One day after the attack, many questions about the assassination remain open. At a press conference at noon, the Senator of the Interior Grote, the police of the Hansestadt and the LKA informed about the assassination.

About the knifeman, Grote said: "He was an Islamist, not a jihadist. He was known to the LKA and to the Intelligence Services."

Kathrin Hennings, vice president of the LKA, also provided information on the course of the attack: "The offender came to the Edeka for toastbread - whether or not he bought it, is not clear at the moment. He had left the supermarket, stepped on a bus, but got down immediately. Once again in the Edeka, he tore a 20-centimeter-long knife from a package and, without warning, attacked a 50-year-old man. " This was the deadly victim.

On the possible motive Senator Grote said that there were Islamic links. But also: "The person has a certain psychological instability. Therefore, we must start from a mixture. What the driving force behind the attack has been, must still be clarified."

According to Grote, links to a network do not exist, supposedly there was one single perpetrator. The knifeman was in a procedure for deportation.

Friday, 15.03 clock. In the Hamburg district of Barmbek, people prepare themselves for the weekend. In the Edeka supermarket, people are queuing up - mothers, elderly ladies, school children. Suddenly a man (26) with a big kitchen knife storms into the store. In the first seconds, all think of a robbery. But the man wants to kill ...

"The man suddenly started stabbing customers," according to police officer Heike Uhde. Over and over again, the perpetrator stabs like crazy into the customers near the checkout, a man collapses bleeding, remains laying on the floor, motionless. People are looking for shelter behind shelves. When the knifeman no longer finds victims, he storms into the street.

BBM

FYI, practical points first, toastbread is bread for making toast, and not the toast itself.

Then the peculiar obsession of German politicians with determining many grades of terror and whether someone was on one list or another: an Islamist, not a Jihadist. A man has been stabbed to death! WhoTF cares about the %% of all that the murderer may have been? He never should have been in Germany in the first place, and it is the duty of politicians to DO something about that, in fact, action has long been overdue.
To name a few: The Ansbach attacker should never have been in Germany. Anis Amri who drove a truck into a Christmas market should never have been in Germany. This EDEKA killer should never have been allowed into Germany.

Fritz Goergen, Tichy's Einblick
https://www.tichyseinblick.de/daili-es-sentials/new-normal-definitiv-nein/

If you are not aware of this, you public figures, to the dead, the injured, their families and friends, it does not matter at all in which categories you classify the perpetrators - and with which empty formulas. Even if occasional "local" murderers and perpetrators are involved, this does not alter the decisive fact: There was no violence in this form and frequency before autumn 2015. You have yourselves to blame for this; and in their quiet chamber, one or the other is doing so - I am sure of that. What is happening here is not only failure of politics but failure of an entire system

BBM

More to follow.

AHMAD A. WAS AN ISLAMIST KNOWN TO AUTHORITIES

Spiegel Online.de
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deuts...behoerden-als-islamist-bekannt-a-1160313.html

According to the findings so far, Ahmad A. acted alone. He allegedly had no involvement in the local Islamic scene, according to Torsten Voß, chief of the Intelligence Services. There is also no evidence pointing at a network.

According to the authorities, 26-year-old A. had come to Germany in March 2015. Previously, he had been staying in other European countries: in Norway, Sweden and Spain. The man arrived in Germany in March 2015, first in Dortmund. From there he had been transferred to Hamburg in the classical asylum distribution procedure. Here he arrived in the same month and finally submitted an application for asylum in May 2015. However, this was rejected.

According to Grote the man was willing to leave. However, this failed because A., born in the United Arab Emirates and belonging to the Palestinian community, had no identity papers. The man assisted with obtaining new papers. When the attack on Friday occurred, these had not yet arrived.

According to the Intelligence Services in Hamburg, a concerned acquaintance of Ahmad A. had reported him to the police. He had noticed changes in his friend, the man said. Ahmad A. was reciting loudly from the Koran and drunk no more alcohol. The Intelligence Services then contacted Ahmad A., however, came to the conclusion that this was a mixture between psychological instability and religiously motivated radicalization. There was no evidence of an immediate threat, Voss said.

BBM

Well, that was quick. Did they check his cell phone and whether he had other identities? And why wasn't he sent back to Norway, all according to the Dublin agreement?

:deadhorse:

"EVERYONE GRAB A CHAIR, THEN WE GO AFTER HIM"

Welt24.de
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutsch...=socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_twitter

The 26-year-old was arrested by several courageous men, after his knife rampage with a deadly victim. In Barmbek they are proud and emphasize the origin of the Hamburg heroes.

At the moment when Jamel Chraiet becomes one of the heroes of Hamburg-Barmbek, everything goes very fast. On the morning after the knife-attack the 48-year-old recalls how a woman had screamed that someone was stabbing people in a supermarket. "Suddenly we saw a man with a long knife, blood-stained. No matter how cool you are at other times, in such a moment you first know nothing. "

The native Tunisian was sitting with countrymen in front of a baker's, a few yards away from the crime scene - they reacted quickly. "We said to one another, everyone grab a chair, then we ran towards him. He was already being chased by people who were shouting to him."

A 50-year-old man was murdered in the attack of the 26-year-old, seven more people were injured, some of them severely. Video images show later, how several men bravely hit their chairs at the man still armed with the knife.

How many people ultimately followed the attacker on his rampage is still unclear. Nevertheless, these are the intrepid ones, and they are the talk of the town this Saturday and not only in Hamburg. Their actions are heroic to many, also because they did not look away.

"I was also trying to talk to him, but he just said something that we could not understand at all," Chraiet recalls as he sits back in the cafe where he and others took up the chase. "If he was in another world? No idea what was going on with him." Everything happened quickly. Only the time until the police were there, seemed "damn long" to him.

"But I would not describe myself as a hero, it is just a normal reaction," Chraiet says. The entire cafe had been full, they simply had to do something. He was glad, however, that he and his countrymen had also been involved in the chase, emphasizes the man, who has been living in Germany for 27 years and is working at the Hamburger Hochbahn. "So the public can see, there are others who are not like that."

For the man who runs the bakery, the men who showed so much civil courage, are heroes too. Who knows what would have happened "if they had not stopped him," Ahmet Dogan says. He also proudly points out that "they were foreign fellow citizens" who stopped the attacker, who was born in the United Arab Emirates and belonged to the Palestinian community. On Saturday there is no other topic in his shop - as everywhere in the shopping street. The Edeka market, however, remains closed. In front of it, locals from Barmbek have laid flowers and lit candles.

Two elder ladies are brought together for the first time by the bloody act. The two 75-year-olds get to know each other as one of them puts a sunflower on the scene. She had been there during the attack but does not want to talk about it and does not want to give her name, she says. Now she spontaneously joins Ingrid Merten, who lives in a seniors' home nearby and shops almost every day at the supermarket, for a coffee.

Margot Hansen, 78, has also come to the Edeka, where she had done some shopping on the previous day, to commemorate the victims. She's went shopping with a queasy feeling, she says. "That can happen anywhere."

Nearby, two women are talking. They do not want to say their names, and most certainly do not want to talk about anything. One of them is a saleswoman in the Edeka branch, the other one heard the "Allahu akbar" ("Allah is the greatest") from her apartmen. "We've seen people running behind him with chairs. Everything was eerily loud, "she says.

Within one day, life has changed. "We always felt safe. The horror was somewhere else, but never here in Barmbek." Her neighborhood was very colorful, "different nationalities lived together well."

Jamel Chraiet wants to finish the shopping list on Saturday, a list that his wife had already sent him the day before via WhatsApp. Through the messenger service he had also received a worried message from his 18-year-old son about half an hour after the knife attack: "Call immediately!" His family was glad that he had come home safely. And he himself? Somewhere in the night he had managed to fall asleep. "But it took a long time. The images won't go out of my head."

BBM

:tyou:

MATHIAS ONLY WANTED TO GO SHOPPING, NOW HE IS DEAD

Bild.de
http://m.bild.de/bild-plus/news/inl...fen-jetzt-ist-er-tot-52701640.bildMobile.html

Horror in the supermarket. Mathias P. († 50) was the first victim of the attacker in the Edeka branch in Hamburg-Barmbek. He did not survive the brutal attack with the kitchen knife, he died op the spot in the supermarket.

Mathias P. lived only ten minutes away, in a 50 square meter apartment in a red brick building and supposedly worked as an engineer. According to BILD am Sontag, Mathias P. from Neubrandenburg (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern), had been living in Hamburg for seven years and was a fan of HSV.

Seven other people were injured, some gravely. A 50-year-old woman and four men at the age of 19, 56, 57 and 64 years of age suffered stabbing and hitting wounds from the knife of the attacker.

In the meantime, the injured are fortunately out of danger. They are said to be German nationals.

In addition, a 35-year-old man from Turkey was injured while overpowering the knife attacker. When he beat Ahmad A. with a bar, the crank of an awning, he dislocated his shoulder.

A 29-year-old woman bumped into the attacker during the men's altercation, she sustained abrasions and suffered a shock.

BBM

:rose: RIP Mathias P. May you rest in Peace and rise in Glory :rose:

HAMBURG KNIFE ATTACK: LE INVESTIGATE CONNECTION TO UNSOLVED "ALSTERMURDER"

Welt.de
https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamb...=socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_twitter

Is Ahmad, the assumed knifekiller, also responsible for the murder of a 16-year-old male? Both crimes have many parallels - A.'s mobile phone could provide the decisive link.

After the deadly knife attack of Barmbek, the Hamburg police examine if the alleged assassin Ahmad A. is also responsible for the mysterious murder of a 16-year-old near the river Alster in October last year.

Both cases show parallels. "It is currently being examined whether there is a connection between the crimes," a police officer told WELT. On October 16, 2016, a stranger killed a 16-year-old with several stabs under the Kennedy Bridge. The 15-year-old companion of the young man was pushed into the water by the attacker, she was able to save herself uninjured and swam to the shore. It is still unclear who the treacherous attacker is. There was hardly any evidence from witnesses, and the analysis of mobile data from the night of the crime did not reveal anything.

But after the attack in Barmbek the murder commission now investigates the similarities. Ahmad A.'s mobile phone is of particular interest to investigators

There is be, for example, the striking similarity of the suspect with the phantom image that was created of the "Alster murderer". According to this image, the southern-looking criminal is 23 to 25 years old and has short, dark hair and a three-day beard at the time of the crime. Ahmad A. is 26 years old and a Palestinian from the United Arab Emirates, since the beginning of 2015 he stayed in Hamburg.
Both knife attacks also occurred out of the blue: Like in the case of the murder at the Alster, Ahmad A. also abruptly started stabbing customers in the Barmbeker Edeka market.

An important piece of the puzzle is the mobile phone of Ahmad A. The police had already analyzed the radio data of all passers-by whose mobile devices had logged in at the time of the occurrence on certain masts. This method of detection is used in principle if, among other things, the "determination of the place of the accused's place of abode is otherwise hopeless or significantly impeded", according to the corresponding paragraph of the Criminal Procedure Code. But so far this measure has been unsuccessful - will Ahmad A.'s mobile phone bring new insights? "We are currently investigating this," the Hamburg police says.

No trace has been found of he murder weapon of the "Alstermord" - despite several searches in the vicinity of the crime scene. The public prosecutor's office has issued a reward of 5,000 euros for information on the perpetrator(s).

The case had also caused headlines around the world after the terrorist organization Islamic State (IS) had claimed in a communication not directly the attack on the 16-year-old, but a knifeattack on two people in Hamburg.
But for now, the investigators exclude a terrorist background to a great extent.

BBM

All this about a man who should not have been allowed into Germany to begin with.

HAMBURG KNIFE ATTACK: SUSPECT CONSIDERS HIMSELF A TERRORIST

Welt.de
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutsch.../Ahmad-A-sieht-sich-selbst-als-Terrorist.html

The investigations of the police and other authorities run on full speed. There are many witnesses to question, according to a police officer. The event will be investigated in full.
The spokesman confirmed that the 26-year-old Palestinian had said on his arrest that he wanted to be treated as a terrorist.

This is reflected in the personality profile, in which, in addition to the suspicion of Islamism, also the psychological symptoms of the man played a part. The investigation also includes the question of why the later assassin was not examined by the social psychology service as recommended by the Special Services at the beginning of the year.

It is also routinely investigated whether the man could be the perpetrator of other offenses. This also includes the unexplained murder of a 16-year-old student under the Kennedy Bridge, who was stabbed to death by an unknown criminal in October last year.

BBM

If it acts like a terrorist, and quacks like a terrorist, and moreover is a Palestinian whose terrorists are known for sudden knife attacks on civilians and everybody else, wouldn't it be time to face up to a certain reality?

Germans! Wake-up call! :waitasec:

HAMBURG KNIFE ATTACK: SUSPECT CONSIDERS HIMSELF A TERRORIST

Welt.de
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutsch.../Ahmad-A-sieht-sich-selbst-als-Terrorist.html

The investigations of the police and other authorities run on full speed. There are many witnesses to question, according to a police officer. The event will be investigated in full.
The spokesman confirmed that the 26-year-old Palestinian had said on his arrest that he wanted to be treated as a terrorist.

This is reflected in the personality profile, in which, in addition to the suspicion of Islamism, also the psychological symptoms of the man played a part. The investigation also includes the question of why the later assassin was not examined by the social psychology service as recommended by the Special Services at the beginning of the year.

It is also routinely investigated whether the man could be the perpetrator of other offenses. This also includes the unexplained murder of a 16-year-old student under the Kennedy Bridge, who was stabbed to death by an unknown criminal in October last year.

BBM

If it acts like a terrorist, and quacks like a terrorist, and moreover is a Palestinian whose terrorists are known for sudden knife attacks on civilians and everybody else, wouldn't it be time to face up to a certain reality?

Germans! Wake-up call! :waitasec:

Oct. 30 2016
Islamic State has claimed responsibility for a knife attack on a young couple in Hamburg, which claimed the life of a teenager and left his girlfriend injured.

The incident, which was not widely reported, happened late in the evening of October 16 when the victim, 16, and his girlfriend, 15, were sitting down beneath the Kennedy Bridge in the Germany port city. The suspect remains at large and his identity is unknown.
News of the stabbing comes just a day after four people were stabbed at a railway station in Frankfurt, although the motive behind the attack remains unclear.
A soldier of the Islamic State stabbed two individuals in Hamburg on the 16th of this month. He carried out the operation in response to calls to target the citizens of coalition countries,' Amaq said in a statement.If true, the killing would be the first lethal attack carried out by the terror group on German soil.

Hamburg police said they are looking for a man of 'southern' appearance, is estimated between 23 to 25-years-old and 5ft 9in to 6ft 2in tall. He has stubble and short, dark hair.

THE CULTURE OF TOLERATION IS WRECKING OUR COUNTRY

Welt.de
https://www.welt.de/debatte/komment...er-Duldung-zermuerbt-unser-Land.html#Comments

Large parts of German society believe that whoever has made it here, can remain in the country. But this leads to the police and secret services being overwhelmed by thousands of Gefährdern (persons likely to threaten public safety, especially islamistic terrorists)

After the deadly terror attacks of a unsuccessful asylum seeker in Hamburg, the debate is taking its foreseeable course: How can someone who has entered Germany without a passport and from the safe country of origin of Norway, get into the asylum procedure of the authorities responsible for foreigners??

Why, after refusing the application for asylum, was there no way of detainng and extraditing the later perpetrator? Why were the indications of the sudden religious radicalization of the Palestinian not sufficient to finally enforce German law?

The man who was murdered, the other severely injured victims and all relatives are not helped by these questions that politicians pose in the election campaign. Let us be honest: the reactions were no different when the Islamic assassin attacked the Berlin Christmas market.

Here, too, the perpetrator did not have a legal title to remain when he entered the country from Italy, he had a criminal record there, it was known he originated from Tunisia, despite his fake identities, and his religious radicalization was also evident.

In spite of all this, a delicate judge ordered the release of the man who later became a mass murderer; In spite of all this, the German State saw no possibility to defend itself against a terrorist.

This is not so much due to the police and secret services, who are now overloaded with thousands of "Gefährdern". It is due to a general culture of toleration.

A large part of politics, the judiciary, the media, the churches and social support groups propagate the view that those who have made it here can remain in Germany whatever the price. For this reason, there are no effective border controls.

According to the goals of Rot-Rot-Grün coalition in Berlin, there should be no more deportations. Whoever does not get the green light of the authorities, gets church asylum. For every planned deportation, civilian resistance is stirred up by support groups.

And mass leagal actions reach ever more seamlessly the goal of postponing and eliminating any expulsion from migrants, no matter how criminal, from even the most secure countries.

In the meantime, the government is discussing the need to acknowledge the flight from poverty or climate change as a ground for asylum. That way, it is perfectly logical that proclaimed Taliban terrorists also enjoy the right to stay in Germany for humanitarian reasons.

Let us say it loud and clear, but honest: as long as this culture of toleration is above all laws, murders such as those in Hamburg belong to Germany.

BBM

For those of us who follow the German MSM, this is a most unusual article. Could a German Spring be in the air?

HELPLESS GERMANY

Bild Am Sonntag.de
http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/sebastian-pfeffer/kommentar-von-52702392.bild.html

Over 220,000 people are meant to leave our country. Three quarters of them are being tolerated.

Entering out country was possible without papers. Leaving it is not. Even in cases where someone like the Hamburg assassin is willing to leave.

The vast majority of these illegal migrants will never take up a knife to attack and kill passersby. But Ahmad A. did just that. The Berlin assassin Anis Amri, who killed 12 people, should have been deported. Also the man who killed a child in Bavaria in early June.

Crimes are not worse because they are committed by rejected asylum seekers.

But when persons who are not supposed to be here, kill people, then that has a political dimension.

If the state were willing and able to enforce deportations, these crimes would not have occurred. Our politicians must finally take up this responsibility.

BBM

:yeahthat:

BARMBEK AND KENNEDYBRÜCKE: THE PARALELS TO THE ALSTERMURDER

[video=twitter;892242733464682499]https://twitter.com/mopo/status/892242733464682499[/video]

MOPO.de
http://www.mopo.de/hamburg/polizei/...ocial&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1501560569

alster1.jpg

"We investigate in all directions. Since the case at the Kennedy Bridge is still unsolved, the relevant units will not ignore any possibility," an official replies to questions from MOPO.

To put it plainly, there is still no tangible evidence, but all traces are being examined. Possible detection methods are cell phone activity and DNA matching. If Ahmad A.'s mobile phone has connected with one of the cell masts in the area of the Kennedybrücke or if his DNA coincides with one of the traces that were secured at the times, he might really be the Alstermurderer.

BBM

His roommates might tell if he had started to grow a beard in October. Other than that, I see some eerie similarities between the drawing and the picture. Eyebrows are striking, and so is the hair. Eyes not so much, but upper eyelids yes.

Can't say that it is him though, but I hope it is. If not, yet another creep is still roaming free on the streets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back