CA CA - San Mateo Co., WhtMale UP16409, 60-80, living photos, died in hospice, Feb'17

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Unidentified male died as a hospice patient. No suspicious circumstances surrounding the death. Subject has multiple aliases and no known next of kin.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/16409

They should include a clean-shaven photo as well.

5' 7" and 120 pounds is slight for a man. I know that lifestyle & illness impact a person's weight.

RIP, Mr. Doe!

Would his finger prints pull on military if he was at one time enlisted? How did he get in hospice? any accents? So many questions that need answers that could help us here. I personally HATE to see someone die without kin. Breaks my heart.

He resembles my BIL, facial resemblance and yep the beard, especially the far right piccie.

The 120 pounds, um not so much....

:seeya:

Original

Estimated Age Range: 60-80
Height5' 7"(67 inches) , Measured
Height5' 7"(67 inches) , Measured
Date Body Found: February 23, 2017
Circumstances of Recovery: Unidentified male died as a hospice patient. No suspicious circumstances surrounding the death. The subject has multiple aliases and no known next of kin.
Condition of Remains: Recognizable face
Hair Color: Gray or Partially Gray
Head Hair Description: black and grey hair with frontal balding.
Facial Hair Description: no facial hair at the time of death. Past mug shots show a long white beard with a mustache.
Eye color: brown
Clothing: hospital gown
This is my second time posting so hopefully, I do this better.

I wish they'd have listed out his aliases, that could be helpful.
NamUs does list his aliases now, not sure when this was added:

"Samuel McCormick, Mogo Carney, Mogo Calanac, Daniel Macordane, Thomas Brewder, Paul Kanzaey, James Kanszey, Chad Elhean, Mack Kuaredean, Brad Breacken, Sam McKaurod, Greg Green, Sam MacKainney, Sam McLuck, Sam Miller, Sam Macukaram, & more variations"

NamUs does list his aliases now, not sure when this was added:

"Samuel McCormick, Mogo Carney, Mogo Calanac, Daniel Macordane, Thomas Brewder, Paul Kanzaey, James Kanszey, Chad Elhean, Mack Kuaredean, Brad Breacken, Sam McKaurod, Greg Green, Sam MacKainney, Sam McLuck, Sam Miller, Sam Macukaram, & more variations"

Hmmm. Lots of "Sam(uel)" and Mc/Mac/Mack in there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back