CT CT - Kathryn Rosati, 15, Lake Compounce, 29 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A Silver Alert has been issued for a 15 year old girl last seen at Lake Compounce in Bristol shortly before 2 pm Saturday.Police describe Kathryn Rosati as white, 4 foot 11, 100 pounds , with brown hair tied in a ponytail.She was last seen wearing lacy leggings,a green shirt and gray flip-flops.

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2017/07/30/15-year-old-girl-missing/

Only picture I have found related so far-
c6a1918395255129b10f5d76c64311de.jpg

I can find no updates on this case. Hope she's been found.

Bumping up...

I am presuming that Kathryn and Kate are not the same person, as media would likely stay consistent with whatever name they originally used?

At any rate, Lake Compounce is unlike many other amusement parks, in that it borders an actual lake, several acres wide, surrounded by woods. It wouldn't be very difficult for someone to hide in those woods, or to fall into the water and drown.

I've actually been to that amusement park. The water park is located right next to the lake. They have chairs you can sit in by the lake and also swim in the lake. I don't believe she could drown without anyone noticing unless she went swimming on her own in some area that wasn't populated at all. I think she just ran away and the girl she was with decided to go back and she didn't. Connecticut puts out lots of Silver alerts for missing kids when they are runaways or even when they go missing due to custody battles.

Right...but as you can see from this pic I found on Google Images, the lake covers a pretty large area. If you look at the upper left corner, that's the tiny part that borders the water park. So there is ample room for someone to go into the lake unnoticed, IMO.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members