JFK Assassination Solved?

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Cuba lay behind the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Lee Harvey Oswald and its agents provided the gunman with money and support, an award-winning German director says in a new documentary film.

Wilfried Huismann spent three years researching "Rendezvous with Death," based on interviews with former Cuban secret agents, U.S. officials and a Russian intelligence source, and on research in Mexican security archives.

The film, shown to journalists in Berlin on Wednesday, says Oswald traveled to Mexico City by bus in September 1963, seven weeks before the Kennedy shooting, and met agents at the Cuban embassy there who paid him $6,500.

Oscar Marino, a former Cuban agent and a key source for the documentary, told Huismann that Oswald himself had volunteered for the assassination mission and Havana had exploited him.

"Oswald was a dissident. He hated his country...Oswald offered to kill Kennedy," Marino said in the film.

"He was so full of hate, he had the idea. We used him...He was a tool."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060104/en_nm/usa_kennedy_film_dc&printer=1

DK note: the article goes on to say that Alexander Haig himself contributed to this film, speaking from LBJ's perspective!!!! This could be quite a breakthrough.

I always tended to think there was only the one gunman - LHO.

mr. izzyB knows both the widow of owald and the widow of officer j.d.tippett.
6 degrees of separation.

izzyB said:
mr. izzyB knows both the widow of owald and the widow of officer j.d.tippett.
6 degrees of separation.
I had a thread in Cold Cases many months ago questioning Tippit's role in the assassination. What does your hubby think, knowing his widow? Tippit wasn't were he was supposed to be through most of the assassination, only to then be killed by Oswald, of all people, while apparently still in his police cruiser.

ETA: Here is a link to a website showing Officer Tippit's timeline and strange behavior on that day: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/car10.htm

nanandjim said:
Interesting. I also want to know if someone set Ruby up to kill Oswald.
Yeah, it didn't sound like this documentary answered the question of Ruby's role in this. Most people, me included up to this point, believe he was the evidence it was a mob hit. If it was, in fact, Cuba, then why did Ruby do it? A good question nana!

by the time mr. izzyB had met both women, they had re-married and were well into their middle age. i do not believe in either case he formed any opinion about the roll of their husbands. on the other hand, i am a conspiracy buff all the way! by that i mean i believe it was a conspiracy, not that i am well-versed on the topic of conspiracy. but i do have Mark Lane's autograph! :blushing: i also have JFK's. he was campaigning for the presidency and came through my home town. i was about 8 at the time. my dad was at the event and got JFK's sig on the back of his (dad's) name tag.

I don't buy that he was the only lone gun man. He was a mediocre shot at best.

deandaniellws said:
I don't buy that he was the only lone gun man. He was a mediocre shot at best.
Several independant media recreations (ABC, Discovery, etc.)of that day have proven that he could have been the lone gunman, rather easily, and that the other locations weren't realistic.

BillyGoatGruff said:
JFK Assasination Solved.
What? Again?
No, for real this time! :crazy:

Haig's comments on LBJ's position on Castro's involvment was the most interesting, perhaps, as well as the FBI Agent's comments.

Well, unless Oswald was able to run from the T.S.B.D to the grassy knoll and fire a frontal shot which blew the right-hand side of Kennedy's head off, then there is no credible single shooter theory.

Personally, I've never been able to reconcile what we can clearly see on the Zapruder film footage with the post-autopsy photograph of Kennedy's head and torso.

Try reading "Case Closed", by Gerald Posner. It examines many of the myths which sprang up around the assassination and lays most of them to rest. And- watch 11/22/63, a miniseries based on Stephen King's 2012 novel. It premieres on Hulu on February 15.

Interesting. I also want to know if someone set Ruby up to kill Oswald.

If there is anything to this theory, just imagine the situation immediately following. Powerful forces wanted this resolved and did NOT want anything coming out about Cuba being involved. WWIII could have resulted, Ruby could have killed LHO under orders. He had extensive mob/CIA connections.

[video=youtube;J_QIuu6hsAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_QIuu6hsAc[/video]

It's like this.....

The Warren Commission got it right the first time. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Oswald was the lone assassin. For years I too believed there was a conspiracy, but finally after years and years of reading books and viewing shows on the subject, there is no doubt it was just Oswald alone.

The paper printed a
map of the route prior to the incident and Oswald just took advantage of it, it's that simple.

Jack Ruby shot Oswald because he really was angered at what Oswald did. it's just that simple.

People naturally always want to believe in conspiracies but in this case, sorry, there is no conspiracy.

It's going to be interesting to see if President Trump agrees to release the remaining JFK files soon.

JFK was killed on my birthday. I have had a special interest in this case and folllowed it closely.

IMO, there is no way Oswald was the lone shooter.

Also, I don't believe Trump or anyone else can access JFK's files until the date that was determined as to when the files may be opened.

My opinions only.

JFK was killed on my birthday. I have had a special interest in this case and folllowed it closely.

IMO, there is no way Oswald was the lone shooter.

Also, I don't believe Trump or anyone else can access JFK's files until the date that was determined as to when the files may be opened.

My opinions only.

He has until this October to release the files.

"Mr Trump must release the documents by the October deadline or make an appeal Reuters"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...sination-files-documents-latest-a7711626.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back