UNSOLVED TX - Houston, Female, 30-40, found slain in Forest Park Cemetery, Jul'17

I've been hoping they could resolve this one quickly but there is nothing on her being identified yet. News story said she was beaten to death and died of blunt for trauma. I wonder if that's causing part of the slow ID.

Autopsy: Woman found in Houston cemetery was beaten to death

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/autopsy-woman-found-in-houston-cemetery-was-beaten-to-death/460849579

(Via KHOU 11)

The woman found in a Houston cemetery Friday morning had been beaten to death, according to an autopsy.

Her death was caused by "blunt force trauma to the head and torso."

A Forest Park Lawndale Cemetery employee found her body lying between tombstones in the 6900 block of Lawndale around 10 a.m. Friday.

Police say the victim is believed to be a white woman between 30 and 40 years old. She was found partially disrobed.

She has not been identified

Not to be gruesome, but a picture would help... like a sketch, a computer composite, or a 3D printing or sculpture or something. Would also be helpful to know if that is where she passed away or if that is where her body was disposed of. If the latter, it could be symbolic where she was found.

I hope she is identified soon and she can get the justice she deserves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back