Found Safe IL - Diamond Kohl, 15, Iroquois County, 27 July 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Iroquois County Teenager Reported Missing, May Be in Chicago

5984847ec99df.image.jpg

15-year-old Diamond Kohl was reported missing by her mother on July 27. Kohl, who lives in Gilman, IL, was last seen wearing a striped hooded sweatshirt and basketball shorts.

According to a report from the Daily Journal, Kohl may be in the Chicago area, or she may have travelled to Michigan. The newspaper also reported that the last person she was known to have been with is 20-year-old Bailey Caldwell, who stands 5-foot-5 and weighs 120 pounds.

Police say that she has friends in both Kankakee and Will counties.
Source: Iroquois County Teenager Reported Missing, May Be in Chicago - NBC Chicago http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ay-be-in-chicago-438583433.html#ixzz4ookCWhSS
She was last seen at 10:30 a.m. by her mother. She left with a blue duffel bag but without her medications.

Diamond is 5 feet, 2 inches, 135 pounds, brown hair that might be colored, brown eyes and a light complexion. She is possibly in the Chicago area and might have even traveled to Michigan.
http://www.daily-journal.com/news/l...cle_7dda5fdb-7d2d-57e8-8c75-55fafb5be6d4.html

[h=1]More details on missing Gilman teen[/h]
Video from a surveillance camera in the 200 block of North Central Street shows a white male with brown hair in his early 20s, wearing blue jeans and blue short sleeve T-shirt get out of a black, possibly Pontiac Grand Prix, at 1:56 p.m. on July 28, the last day Diamond was seen.

The man walks north in front of Boondock's Bar.

A short time later, he returns with a female teen, positively identified as Diamond.

She is wearing a black or dark blue shirt, gray or silver colored basketball style shorts and black shoes.

Diamond gets into the front passenger seat and the car leaves heading north on North Central Street. She was not carrying a blue duffel bag she was seen with earlier in the day. She was last seen by her mother at 10:30 a.m.
http://www.daily-journal.com/news/l...cle_584d3198-97b0-5070-a4ed-07e8e348831c.html

BBM. I wonder where she left her bag? Did she change her clothes after she left the house? This is concerning.

What is this child doing letting these old men look at her Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is this child doing letting these old men look at her Facebook.

Wonder how he would feel about his small child doing the same some day?

Ugh! Shouldn't these old pervs be looking/seeing women their own ages[emoji34]
I hope she calls home at least

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Found according to her mother's FB post. No MSM yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads