GUILTY Italy - British Model Kidnapped, Allegedly For Online Auction, Milan, July 2017

Oh NOOO....this is so frightening. What a nightmare. She is lucky to be alive. :eek:

I've read other stories about models being lured by promises of a photoshot, and then kidnapped, though this is the craziest.

These women need to be provided with security by the agencies, not just sent to strangers homes.

I saw this on CNN and was totally shocked and sickened! Auctioning off women, and there sickos that would bid?! How depraved has this world become? OF..is that duct tape on the back of the suspect head? What, is it holding in what little brains the idiot has..UGH!!

Daily Mail now questioning why she went shoe shopping with the kidnapper. I do believe Stockholm syndrome can happen but it's usually when you've been under duress for many months not a couple of days.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily Mail now questioning why she went shoe shopping with the kidnapper. I do believe Stockholm syndrome can happen but it's usually when you've been under duress for many months not a couple of days.....

Ugh, the Daily Fail.

She probably went shoe shopping to gain his trust so she could try to escape and/or lessen the physical torture. I don't blame her one bit. It's a good strategy.

Auctioning off women, and there sickos that would bid?! How depraved has this world become?

Human Trafficking is big business, unfortunately.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking

According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), forced labor alone (one component of human trafficking) generates an estimated $150 billion in profits per annum as of 2014.[9] In 2012, the I.L.O. estimated that 21 million victims are trapped in modern-day slavery. Of these, 14.2 million (68%) were exploited for labor, 4.5 million (22%) were sexually exploited, and 2.2 million (10%) were exploited in state-imposed forced labor.[10]

I will hold my words until more comes out not at all saying she was in on it, but the whole tried to sell online and the actual "group" on the "dark web" seems more like click bait than anything else.

Im very happy shes ok, and the drug addict is behind bars

Ugh, the Daily Fail.

She probably went shoe shopping to gain his trust so she could try to escape and/or lessen the physical torture. I don't blame her one bit. It's a good strategy.

Why couldn't he just grab a pair of shoes in her size? Seems a tad risky bringing out someone so violently kidnapped a few days before. I'd be interested in what the shop assistant who served them had to say.

A bit more info here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...rrifying-milan-ordeal-sex-slave-a7879861.html

Italian newspaper Il Giornale reported Ms Ayling was told she would be sold outside of Europe.

“He [one of the alleged kidnappers] told me ... That he alone had earned more than €15m (£13.5m) in the last five years and explained to me that all the girls are destined for the Arab countries,” the paper reported she said.

“When the buyer gets tired of the girl bought by auction (they) can give them to other people, and when it is no longer of interest they are to become a ‘tiger meal’.”

Investigators said they found a letter after searching a computer belonging to the gang, which read: “You are being released as a huge generosity from Black Death Group. Your release does, however, come with a warning and you should read this letter very carefully.

“You are certainly aware of your value on human slavery market and must make a note that this isn’t personal, this is business. For your release we have taken a number of factors into consideration.

“A mistake was made by capturing you, especially considering you are a young mother that should have in no circumstances be lured into kidnapping.

“Second important factor you are very well aware of is your overall protection by one of our main and very well respected men who made a very clear and solid stance in your case.

“You will, upon your landing in your home country cease any investigation activities related to your kidnapping. You also agreed to sneak a pre-determined set of information in to the media and we will expect to see evidence that has been done in the near future.

“You and your family will, in no way ever talk about us in bad language and without respect. You have been treated fairly, with respect and we expect to hear exactly the same about us in return.

“You can release any information you have heard from MO while your (sic) holding as he would never give you any information that could harm our activities.

“We will not tolerate lying about anything that has happened.

“You have also agreed to pay outstanding costs of your release of $50,000. We expect that money to be paid in BitCoins within one month.

“Any sort of disobedience with the above will result in your elimination.”

Why couldn't he just grab a pair of shoes in her size? Seems a tad risky bringing out someone so violently kidnapped a few days before. I'd be interested in what the shop assistant who served them had to say.

Why would she even need shoes if she was a prisoner?

Italian police are questioning certain aspects of the story:

Herba also emailed The Daily Mirror two days into the kidnapping, under the heading ‘British model kidnapped by Russian mafia’, apparently offering to sell the story as well as photos of Ms Ayling.

He told the Italian police that he had falsely claimed the Russian mafia were involved in order to “attract attention”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...per-tried-sell-story-tabloid-holding-captive/

Kidnapper was arrested while he was accompanying the model to the British consultant? I admit I'm a very skeptical person so I'll just say, "I'm very skeptical. Shoe shopping too. Huh?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

This is a hoax right?
Sad because human trafficking is a horrible, evil practice.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Why would she even need shoes if she was a prisoner?

I can understand a prisoner needing shoes. I can't understand why a kidnapper would risk taking out a recent captive to try on shoes in a fancy looking boutique though.

Was she even reported missing? What were her childcare arrangements during this modelling trip - if she'd left her child with someone surely she'd have told them when she'd be back?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back