TX - Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Contreras, 38, found deceased, San Antonio, 3 Aug 2017 *husband Arrest*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Elizabeth's family said that around 10:30 p.m. she left to get her work schedule at the Mission Trails Baptist Hospital. They believe she never made it there.

Around 5 a.m. Thursday is when Elizabeth's family realized she hadn't returned home. Her car was found on the side of a road later Friday near Corpus Christi. Police said that her purse and wallet were inside.

Elizabeth has a 6-year-old daughter. Her family said that she has been asking for her mom every day.

http://www.kens5.com/mb/amp/news/local/family-of-missing-woman-pleads-for-help-1/462264944

fdc9880bb0ccf69a96fc3589f6415b8d.jpg

Hopefully she will return to her daughter's embrace, and quickly too!

Attachments

• 20621769_1712015692437935_6142957804059059686_n.jpg
    20621769_1712015692437935_6142957804059059686_n.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 421
SAN ANTONIO - There's not a dry eye at one home on La Mesa Place. It's the last place 38-year-old Elizabeth Sierra Contreras was seen on Wednesday. Her family is pleading for the public's help after she disappeared without a trace.

"We don't know how to go about our daily lives," said Lillian Sierra, Elizabeth's sister said. "We don't know how to live."

Elizabeth's family said that around 10:30 p.m. she left to get her work schedule at the Mission Trails Baptist Hospital. They believe she never made it there.

Around 5 a.m. Thursday is when Elizabeth's family realized she hadn't returned home. Her car was found on the side of a road later Friday near Corpus Christi. Police said that her purse and wallet were inside.

Her family says that they don't know why she would be in that area.

"We don't know if the car ran out of gas, we don't know if she stopped to get gas and something happened at a gas station," Lillian Sierra said. "We don't know anything."

Elizabeth has a 6-year-old daughter. Her family said that she has been asking for her mom every day.

"We're not giving up. We're going to keep trying until she comes home," Lillian Sierra said. "Until we hear anything, we're not giving up on her. And if she's out there, we hope she knows that."

If you've seen Contreras or have any tips on where she might be, contact the San Antonio Police Department. If you want to help in efforts to find her, contact (210) 870-4054 or (210) 850-7642.
http://www.kens5.com/news/local/family-of-missing-woman-pleads-for-help-1/462264944

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

[h=1]Family says missing San Antonio mother would 'never leave her daughter'[/h]
SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio mother has been missing for five days now and her family is beginning to panic.
Elizabeth Contreras's photo has been posted all over town and all over the internet but no one has seen her.
The missing woman turned 39 on Sunday.
The mystery and endless unanswered questions are making life unbearable for Lillian Sierra.
"It's very hard. She's our sister. She's a mother. It's hard not having her here and not knowing what happened to her," Sierra said, holding back tears.

Plus, a discovery Friday made the disappearance seem even more suspicious.
"Thankfully somebody driving to work Friday morning saw that a car was parked on the side of I-37 a few exits past City Base, probably Exit 130 and it was coming inbound towards San Antonio. They said they saw a similar car described on Facebook. We found her purse and wallet inside," Sierra explained.
Police are holding onto those items as part of the investigation. As for Sierra, she's racking her brain about what stops her sister may have made along the way that night.
"I know the car was low on gas so she did state she was going to put gas. So that's why we don't know what happened. Did something happen at a gas station?" she said.
https://www.ksat.com/news/family-says-missing-san-antonio-mother-would-never-leaver-hear-daughter

Her car was found 143 miles, 2 hours and 7 minutes from where she started. It was stated by the sister the car was facing the direction of her heading back to San Antonio from Chorpus Christi.

If she didn't have much gas, then surely she had to stop and get some to have made it to Corpus Christi. Wonder if there is CCTV that can verify this? By now I imagine the recovered car has been checked for gas levels.

Why would she leave the house, saying she was going to pick up her work schedule, but never make it there, then her car is found over two hours away?

This doesn't sound like a joyride to me, it sounds more like an abuction with her being forced to drive to CC, then was forced from the car which was then abandoned. Or she was abducted in San Antonio, never left that area, but the perp did to get away and ditch the car in Corpus Christi. Praying she is found and comes home safe.

Her car was found 143 miles, 2 hours and 7 minutes from where she started. It was stated by the sister the car was facing the direction of her heading back to San Antonio from Chorpus Christi.

If she didn't have much gas, then surely she had to stop and get some to have made it to Corpus Christi. Wonder if there is CCTV that can verify this? By now I imagine the recovered car has been checked for gas levels.

Why would she leave the house, saying she was going to pick up her work schedule, but never make it there, then her car is found over two hours away?

This doesn't sound like a joyride to me, it sounds more like an abuction with her being forced to drive to CC, then was forced from the car which was then abandoned. Or she was abducted in San Antonio, never left that area, but the perp did to get away and ditch the car in Corpus Christi. Praying she is found and comes home safe.

Seajay, I thought the car had been found in Corpus too. But see Gardeners link above that says a couple of exits up from City Base heading towards San Antonio. Which one is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was found coming inbound to San Antonio, near exit 130. It seems like her work is only a 11 minute drive to that exit. She lives 20 minutes north of her work, so total time to the exit, or somewhere near it would be 30 minutes. If she didn't make it to work, there could be a good possiblty she stop for gas first.

I'm most curious as to why she would go out at 10:30 at night to get her work schedule. If it was a questions of "Hey- they just posted the schedule- do I work tomorrow or not?" a simple phone call or text would suffice. No way I would drive 20 minutes that time of night for something like that.

I wonder (and this is MOO) if she left to do something else and only told the family she was heading to get her work schedule?

I thought it was found coming inbound to San Antonio, near exit 130. It seems like her work is only a 11 minute drive to that exit. She lives 20 minutes north of her work, so total time to the exit, or somewhere near it would be 30 minutes. If she didn't make it to work, there could be a good possiblty she stop for gas first.

It makes more sense for her car to be located near San Antonio but if you read the opening post it says was found near Corpus. I also think she stopped to gas up.

I'm most curious as to why she would go out at 10:30 at night to get her work schedule. If it was a questions of "Hey- they just posted the schedule- do I work tomorrow or not?" a simple phone call or text would suffice. No way I would drive 20 minutes that time of night for something like that.

I wonder (and this is MOO) if she left to do something else and only told the family she was heading to get her work schedule?

Has it been said what shift she works? If she works night shift then maybe it's normal for her to go out at night.

[h=1]Family says missing San Antonio mother would 'never leave her daughter'[/h]

https://www.ksat.com/news/family-says-missing-san-antonio-mother-would-never-leaver-hear-daughter

I think the car being found in Corpus is a case of misreporting. The family stating that the car was found relatively
close to her work tends to be more likely to me. Minutes, not hours. I think it could make a huge difference in where
someone would start looking to find out what happened.

"Thankfully somebody driving to work Friday morning saw that a car was parked on the side of I-37 a few exits past City Base, probably Exit 130"

Has it been said what shift she works? If she works night shift then maybe it's normal for her to go out at night.

Right- but it says she was going to get her schedule- NOT that she was going to work. Based on what she was wearing- she wasn't going to work.

Right- but it says she was going to get her schedule- NOT that she was going to work. Based on what she was wearing- she wasn't going to work.

I didn't mean that she was going to work. If you work night shift (I have) then it is normal to do everything at night. I went grocery shopping in the middle of the night when I was on the graveyard shift. I don't understand why she didn't just call to see when she worked next but maybe she always went in to pick up her schedule and visit with coworkers. We need more info as to what her normal day/night was like.

I didn't mean that she was going to work. If you work night shift (I have) then it is normal to do everything at night. I went grocery shopping in the middle of the night when I was on the graveyard shift. I don't understand why she didn't just call to see when she worked next but maybe she always went in to pick up her schedule and visit with coworkers. We need more info as to what her normal day/night was like.

Oh- I get it- I worked nights for 38 years! I just meant why would she physically go all the way to work, that late at night, when a phone call would do. She clearly wasn't expected to work that night based on the way she was dressed as described by her family. There's just something 'off' about needing to go get her schedule. MOO

I can't find a "find" page for her. I would like to know if there are searches going on. I also wonder if anyone actually questioned her coworkers. The articles state that the family doesn't think Elizabeth even made it to get her schedule. I'm thinking she stopped to get gas, possibly run some errands, and pick up her schedule. IMO she had to be doing something besides just picking up the schedule. Not thinking anything nefarious but she had to come across trouble somewhere.

All MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado