Found Deceased VA - Miguel Ruiz Carrillo, 18, Mount Vernon, 3 Aug 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Miguel Angel Ruiz Carrillo, of the 4200 block of Buckman Road, was last seen Thursday evening. Family members reported him missing when he did not return home by the next morning.

As detectives have been working on the case, there is concern that his disappearance may be gang-related.

Detectives believe he was last seen in a wooded area near the end of Pole Road at Pondside Terrace in the Mount Vernon area off of U.S. Route 1.

5989f5953ebdd.image.jpg

http://www.insidenova.com/news/crim...cle_ffa8a9da-7c5e-11e7-abba-672045089250.html

Carrillo was last seen fishing at a pond when witnesses say they saw him being attacked by a group of men. Carillo's mother said he had a cellphone on him, but he has not answered their calls.

Investigators said they believe Carrillo was last seen in a wooded area near the end of Pole Road at Pondside Terrace and stated his life could be in danger.

“We don’t have any information now that Miguel is a gang member, so I want to make that clear, but we do believe it’s gang related,” police said.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/272634525-story

MiguelAngelRuizCarrillo_1502215373526_3892451_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

as soon as I saw VA and a young Latino I thought MS-13 related.

as soon as I saw VA and a young Latino I thought MS-13 related.

This may come as a shock to you but not all young Latinos are involved in gangs.

Even if you're Latino yourself, its still a rotten thing to say.

This may come as a shock to you but not all young Latinos are involved in gangs.

I have to admit I thought the same thing as cvaldez. LE has already stated they are worried it is gang related. Perhaps if LE hadn't mentioned gangs, my first thoughts wouldn't have gone in that direction. My thought is not that Miguel was in a gang, but more that MS13 likes jump unsuspecting people who are minding their own business. A lot of times just for the heck of it. From what I have read MS13 is one of the more brutal gangs. Sadly, I just don't have a good feeling about the outcome for Miguel. JMO

you are reaching. I never said that. MS-13 is a big problem over there, and there have been several incidents w young latinos and Latinas falling victim in THAT AREA. and I have a whole houseful of young latinos, and well aware that not all are in gangs.

they are known to jump ppl for NOT joining.

weve had several cases out of VA and MD as well as Long Island in the past year. that is what my post meant.

if you look for offense, you will find it.

I have to admit I thought the same thing as cvaldez. LE has already stated they are worried it is gang related. Perhaps if LE hadn't mentioned gangs, my first thoughts wouldn't have gone in that direction. My thought is not that Miguel was in a gang, but more that MS13 likes jump unsuspecting people who are minding their own business. A lot of times just for the heck of it. From what I have read MS13 is one of the more brutal gangs. Sadly, I just don't have a good feeling about the outcome for Miguel. JMO

Arrest in case! http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article...cle_8b9dddfe-8144-11e7-a163-23ded7b96f89.html

Three people are now under arrest in connection with the disappearance of 18-year-old Miguel Angel Ruiz Carrillo of Alexandria.

Jose Vincent-Sosa, 20 and Edwin Dinarte Moreno, 18, both of Alexandria, along with a female juvenile were taken into custody; each charged with abduction and gang participation. Police say it has also been determined by them that Carrillo was associated with gang activity; he has not been located.

Police say Carrillo, of the 4200 block of Buckman Road, was last seen in the evening hours of Thursday, August 3. When he didn’t return to his home by the next morning, family members reported him missing. Initially Carrillo was entered into the National Crime Information Center computer (NCIC) as missing. As detectives developed more information, Carrillo’s status was changed to “Missing/Endangered." Police then said It appeared that Carrillo was missing under suspicious circumstances that are believed by them to be gang-related. Detectives believe he was last seen in a wooded area near the end of Pole Road at Pondside Terrace and his life could be in danger. Police say they have been actively searching for Carrillo since he was first reported missing. The search and the investigation continue. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Detective ***M. Fox at 571-489-1796, or the Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Remains found in Prince William County Tuesday evening have been identified as those of Miguel Angel Ruiz Carrillo, the 18-year-old Fairfax County resident who has been missing since August 3.Prince William County Police have reclassified this case as a homicide and are handling the investigation: Nokesville Homicide Investigation.

RIP Miguel

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2017...unty-teen-found-in-prince-william-county/amp/

Rest in heaven man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18-year-old arrested in connection to 2017 killing of Fairfax Co. teen | WTOP
The latest suspect arrested in connection to the gang-related murder of 18-year-old Miguel Angel Ruiz Carrillo is an 18-year-old man, who was a juvenile at the time the murder was committed, Prince William County police said. He was arrested and charged with murder on Feb. 11.
[...]
The new suspect brings the total number of people taken into custody in the case to seven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back