Found Deceased Ireland - Shane Rock, 24, Duleek, Co. Meath, 4 Aug 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
24-year-old Shane Rock has been missing from Duleek since Friday. Shane, who is originally from Swords, had been living in Duleek with his aunt in the Steeples for about two years.

The last known sighting of Shane was at around 8.50am on Friday morning, 4th August. "One of the neighbours saw him crossing a gate into a field across the road from my sister's house," explained his mother. She said Shane had been very unwell and had no medication with him.

Shane is described as 5'9" in height, of slim build with brown hair and blue eyes. He was spotted on the newly installed CCTV system in Duleek the night before he went missing, but was not picked up after the last sighting.

shane-rock-310x415.png

http://www.meathchronicle.ie/news/r...ng-shane-rock-appeals-to-son-to-make-contact/
http://www.thejournal.ie/missing-garda-appeal-shane-rock-3532117-Aug2017/

I'm sure the last known person to see Shane (neighbour) has been questioned & hopefully questioned again.
I really would like to know what Shane has been suffering from. Is it a physical illness or mental illness. I cannot find out anything else about Shane. I'm not trying to be nosy for the sake of knowing, I believe if we knew more about him and his situation, was he working or attending university, & did he have many friends, girlfriends...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure the last known person to see Shane (neighbour) has been questioned & hopefully questioned again.
I really would like to know what Shane has been suffering from. Is it a physical illness or mental illness. I cannot find out anything else about Shane. I'm not trying to be nosy for the sake of knowing, I believe if we knew more about him and his situation, was he working or attending university, & did he have many friends, girlfriends...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, it would be useful to know about the illness as it would give a better idea. For example if he was being treated for Depression or mental health illness, it puts a different slant on his disappearance, sadly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back