UNSOLVED NJ - Sea Bright, Blk fem, 50-60, found on beach, Sketch, July'17

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=3]Authorities seek identity of woman found dead on beach[/h]
14596077_G.jpg

State police released a composite sketch of the African American woman who was found dead on a beach in Sea Bright on July 30.
http://newjersey.news12.com/story/36082877/authorities-seek-identity-of-woman-found-dead-on-beach

The woman is described as black, between 50 and 60 years old and with medium length black hair, the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office said in a statement Wednesday.

She was wearing black jeans and a grey T-shirt. The woman, who was found around 3:21 p.m. on Anchorage Beach, might have ties to New York City.
http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2017/08/cops_seek_help_iding_woman_whose_body_washed_up_in.html

It would really have helped if they released her height as well.

Submit it Madam X, its a great match!

How about Dora Watts missing since 2015 from Texas: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/28029/

attachment.php

Ms. Watts traveled by Grey Hound bus to New York City. She was picked up by cab at 547 9th Ave and dropped off at 126 Williams Ave.

(Someone please submit if you think this is a good match, I'm only going to suggest here)

Where might she have been for the past ~7 years?

Sure is a good resemblance.

Without knowing what the circumstances were, it's hard to say where she might have been. She might have simply not contacted her family. Lost her job and ashamed to contact them maybe. Living on the streets. Gone somewhere else. Almost anything.

She does look very similar.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Submit it Madam X, its a great match!

awww DQN thank you, but Iam like Gardener1850.. I only suggest and post here... My issue is that I have submitted info before for other cases and nobody ever gets back to me.. so I just post here and if anyone wants to run with it.. woohoo be my guest!!

awww DQN thank you, but Iam like Gardener1850.. I only suggest and post here... My issue is that I have submitted info before for other cases and nobody ever gets back to me.. so I just post here and if anyone wants to run with it.. woohoo be my guest!!
They seldom respond to me either. Sometimes they're careless or lazy, but most of the time they're overworked, understaffed, and working cold cases on their own time. It's frustrating but I can live with it...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I have been wondering if they found out her name...

I have been wondering if they found out her name...

I imagine that's the case, but without better information, who knows. :p

I've noticed that finding a body usually gets at least an article or two in the local media, but even when an announcement is made, identification often doesn't get published. I've found a lot of them in the archives of the LE agency when they made the announcement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back