‘20/20’ Pre-trial interviews with former FBI agent Tom Martens and Molly Corbett

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
‘20/20’ WILL AIR EXCLUSIVE PRE-TRIAL INTERVIEWS WITH FORMER FBI AGENT AND HIS DAUGHTER CONVICTED TODAY OF MURDERING HER HUSBAND, EVEN THOUGH THEY CLAIMED SELF-DEFENSE

“20/20” airs on FRIDAY, AUGUST 11 (10:00–11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/p...ed-of-murdering-her-husband-friday-august-11/

What former FBI agent, daughter found guilty of murder say happened the night her husband was killed
previews:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-agent-daughter-found-guilty-murder-happened-night/story?id=49133544

Juror in father-daughter murder trial: 'No doubt in my mind' guilty verdict was 'right choice'

Three of the jurors who found former FBI agent Thomas Martens and his daughter Molly Corbett guilty of murdering her husband Wednesday told ABC News “20/20” they believe the father-daughter’s self-defense story was a cover-up.

“The evidence to me did not suggest that the story that was fabricated ever occurred,” juror Miriam Figueroa said. “There was no doubt in my mind that I made and my fellow jurors made the right choice.”

http://abcnews.go.com/US/juror-father-daughter-murder-trial-doubt-mind-guilty/story?id=49141218

This thread is to discuss the information in the 20/20 interviews. The thread will open 15 minutes before the show begins.

The thread is now open for posting. The show should start in about 15 minutes.

The previews showed other crime scene photos that have not been released.

The show has started with the interviewer asking MC if there is any other way the argument could have ended. MC responds that it could have ended with them dead.

They preview a recording of JC yelling in anger and his daughter yelling "Stop fighting".

MC was planning to be a doctor but school was a challenge. She had migraines.
JC sent her messages about taking care of his children. His family says they slept together first night. Things moved very fast. JC had many loves- his beer and his children.

Kids were in the wedding. Family moves into there new home soon thereafter. Jason was working very hard. It was a golf course community. JC was the king of the culdesac and loved by everyone in the neighborhood. The kids made friends quickly.

She says he was very controlling and he was paranoid she would develop feelings for someone else.

She says no one saw this side of him but in private he was controlling. He would text her repeatedly look at her computer history.

MC was planning to be a doctor but school was a challenge. She had migraines.
JC sent her messages about taking care of his children. His family says they slept together first night. Things moved very fast. JC had many loves- his beer and his children.

I wouldn't want her as my doctor. Lucky she never graduated.

Recording of JC angry and yelling being played.

TM says he was not going to interfere in her marriage.

In the interviews MC avoids looking at the interviewer. She looks down at the floor or away to the corner of the room. Her voice is soft and a little shaky.

Interesting that JC was controlling and monitoring her phone and online activity yet he never found recordings of himself that were clearly designed to put him in a bad light.

She is claiming he had choked her many times and because of this she is alluding to the possibility he was involved in first wife's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back