Found Alive TX - PEM, 13, Donna, 9 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
PEM, 13, was last seen going to bed at her father's house in rural Donna late Wednesday night.

P's sister-in-law Hillary Tijerina and older sister Daisy Martinez say M has never run away before.

"She's scared of the dark, she won't sleep by herself," Martinez said. "We think somebody had to have picked her up. It was too dark outside."

The family says they found messages in the teen's phone from her uncle encouraging her to run away. They don't know if the two are together but so far it's the only lead they have.

They're pleading on social media for tips on where M could be, or where her uncle could be.

M is described as 5 foot, 11 inches tall, weighing 150 pounds with brown hair and dark brown eyes. She wears glasses and has a scar on her left elbow. She was last seen wearing a white and black shirt with jeans.

Authorities are also searching for a silver 2015 Dodge Ram, license plates HFW2831, and a black 2015 Hyundai, license plate FZD2753, in connection to her disappearance.

http://www.krgv.com/story/36119530/authorities-searching-for-missing-13-year-old-donna-girl

Is she 5"11?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That's a photo filter, not real make up.. super popular tool for anyone under 18 (and many over). You can tell easily around facial lines and edges....if you look on FB, you get a better idea of what she really looks like.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's a photo filter, not real make up.. super popular tool for anyone under 18 (and many over). You can tell easily around facial lines and edges....if you look on FB, you get a better idea of what she really looks like.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I want to try it!
I guess it shows I'm over 18...
Although, there are some pix on her FB that make her look older just by the way she poses, no filters.
Wish kids didn't want to grow up so fast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

P's case has been upgraded to an Amber Alert:

Rudolfo Nuncio
12288-14489.jpg

Age Now: 41 years old
Sex: Male
Race: White
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Weight: 180 pounds

Vehicle Information
Make: Dodge
Model: Ram
Year: 2015
Color: Silver
Description: Mud flaps have a horse with wings
License plate: HFW2831
License state: TX
http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AMBER/12288/10241/screen

I hope they find them fast. Gone since Aug 9th, why did they wait so long to make it an Amber Alert?!? :scared:

How old is uncle?

In her picture with makeup and glasses, she sure doesn't look 13!

some other info:

PEM is 13 years old, 5'11", 160 pounds with black hair, brown eyes and wears black glasses.

Rudolfo Nuncio, Jr. is a 41-year-old white man with brown hair, brown eyes and is approximately 180 pounds. He is driving a silver 2015 Dodge Ram pickup truck with the Texas license plate HFW-2831. Nuncio, Jr. was last heard from in Dallas.

The mud flaps have a horse with wings pictured on them.

http://abc13.com/missing-13-year-old-girl-said-to-be-in-immediate-danger/2306278/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back