Found Safe OH - Macalie Hammond, 16, & Jonathen, 1, Newark, 11 Aug 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Macalie Hammond and her 1-year-old son Jonathen went missing or ran away on Friday. Police say Hammond has no means to care for Jonathen. Both were seen in the downtown Newark area on Friday. Police say Hammond has possible friends and family ties in the Newark and Heath areas.

missing-mom-and-kid.jpg

http://nbc4i.com/2017/08/12/newark-police-looking-for-missing-16-year-old-and-her-1-year-old-son/

Was her son going to be removed by CPS ?
Was she taking adequate care of him ? Or neglecting her baby ?
Not much info. at the link........

Her facebook: https://web.facebook.com/macalie.hammond.3?ref=br_rs
She posted on the 10th that she needed a ride to Heath. Hoping she's safe somewhere.

I saw that post asking for a ride to Heath, as well. There are several other 'interesting' (for lack of a better term) posts from the 10th as well.

From the sounds of it, it's my opinion she left on her own. I just hope she has that baby boys best interest in mind!!

Only trying to help with this post! HOWEVER, if it isn't allowed, please delete!! [emoji4]

More recent photos of Macalie Hammond (from her FB). The photo from the linked article in the original post looks much different! JMO!!

I am also including 2 photos that show some of her tattoos. (It appears she has several.) They are very unique, IMO. I personally believe if they had included these details in the news story, it could help one to identify her.

From what I can see she has a tattoo on her left collarbone of her son's name (Jonathen). On her right thigh she has a nautical star with 3 empty rectangles/squares branching downward from the bottom. On her left thigh, it appears to be some text (I'm unable to read what it says). She also appears to have a few on her hand(s) & an infinity symbol on her left ring finger where a ring would be worn.
0b25baed228ff5008575f9c409520834.jpg

Why all the Facebook pages? 4,000 friends on one. 500 friends on another. 1900 friends on one more. 2 pages show no friends. Also rumors that bf a little crazy.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Why all the Facebook pages? 4,000 friends on one. 500 friends on another. 1900 friends on one more. 2 pages show no friends. Also rumors that bf a little crazy.

RSBM

Sometimes people are private about one side of their life-- but more open to a different group of friends. just a thought.
My friend raises some gorgeous fish -- and she has a page to sell them. Then she has a different page for her personal life.

My youngest has 4- over the years, he has broken a phone or two, a pain to get back into- he simply makes a new one

Bumping for Macalie and baby Jonathan....

Not sure if this info is allowed here? Her FB page was linked here so I'm thinking it's ok!

FWIW--There was a comment made on Aug 12 on one of her posts from Aug 10 by someone saying, "u know the cop lookin for u right"... since that comment was made on 8/12, MACALIE has LIKED the comment. This tells me she is at least alive. Doesn't necessarily mean she & baby Jonathan is ok .... JMO!

Or... someone else "liked" the comment ??
Thinking out loud here.

I was hoping they'd be found by now. Pretty hard to stay on the run with a BABY !!!!

Both were last seen in the Downtown Newark area on Friday. Authorities said she has possible friends and family ties in the Newark and Heath area.

Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Hammond and her son is urged to call Newark Police at (740) 640-7201 or the Licking County Sheriff’s Office at (740) 670-5500 to*contact children services.

https://www.whiznews.com/2017/08/newark-police-searching-teenage-girl-infant-son/

I just commented the same thing!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member