Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #3

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Here's a new thread. Stay. ON TOPIC, and omit the conspiracy theories.

If you can't back it up, you can't post it.

No dropping random names

No allegations or "facts" without MSM links or LE/Court documentation.

No gossip.

No copy and paste of posts outside sources, such as Backpage. You can refer to a post. You can link it. But NO names and NO copy and paste.

Here is a link that answers a question somebody asked https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...nt-fall-of-long-islands-dirtiest-police-chief

Loeb had found things in the bag that might have belonged to a police officer: handcuffs, mace, and a gun.
But he also found things that pointed to something much darker, according to a friend of Loeb's who spoke to him after the incident—like *advertiser censored* that appeared to him to feature prepubescent boys.
Burke even threatened to murder Loeb with a "hot shot," or a fatal overdose of heroin that might later be arranged to appear self-inflicted.
Immobilized but conscious of the fact that Burke was the owner of the bag with the alleged *advertiser censored* stash, Loeb called the chief a name. Newspapers typically soften the word to "pervert," and the feds say Loeb was mistaken, but in Loeb's telling of the story, as documented in a video interview recorded for Newsday, he called Burke a "pedophile."
But according to former police officers, local politicians, lawyers, and Suffolk County residents with whom I spoke about the case, Burke's conviction likely represents only the first domino to fall in what could become one of the more surreal federal probes of local law enforcement in American history.
It involves allegations of illegal wiretapping, cover-ups, sex addiction, drunk-driving cops, and blackmail. It involves a super PAC funded by the Suffolk Police Benevolent Association that critics say uses mandatory donations to cement a wall between cops and the people they are paid to protect. And it involves Tom Spota, the longtime Republican-turned-Democrat District Attorney of Suffolk County, who fathered Burke's rise to power through a close friendship that began after they met during the high-profile trial of a bizarre murder case.
"Suffolk is so dirty," concurs Peter Fiorillo, a retired New York City cop who has lived on Long Island since the 1960s. "Every place has corruption, but on a scale from one to ten, it's an 11."
But based on conversations with others about the incident, Trotta suspects Burke may have been shaking down drug dealers for crack and using the contraband with his girlfriend while they had sex.
For some, the verdict in the Pius case did not bring any closure. One of those people is attorney Frank Bress, now a law professor at New York Law School in Manhattan, who defended Bresnic in a 1986 appeal.

"Burke was a low-level burglar and drug dealer as a kid," Bress says over a salad not far from his home in Westchester. "It made his testimony unreliable."
The lawyer ran a yearlong clinical program on Bresnic's appeal with eight of his students while he was teaching at New York's Pace University, immersing himself in what he perceived to be inconsistencies of evidence. Today, he believes the same thing he believed then: that all four boys were innocent.
Even in those days, Suffolk cops had a reputation. According to Kornbluth's research, the department had a 97 percent confession rate for murder suspects, a number three or four times higher than most American homicide squads' best years
He also says Burke was a short guy with a Napoleonic complex and "a sex addict."
"Burke used to take me and some of the other guys to Gossip, a strip club in Melville," R says. "Downstairs, in the private room, Burke and other cops used to **** some of the dancers for money.
R cites a locally infamous bust at World Gym in Ronkonkoma in 2002, where officers were convicted for selling cocaine and steroids, as representative of the scene among Long Island cops at the time.
Gia says she worked on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights with two regular dancers named Tara and Hawaii, and that the trade of sex for money was commonplace in the basement of the club. She adds that empty "liquor cabinets" were used for sex work, and the ownership at that time, which she describes as "shadowy" and Russian, encouraged prostitution—and that one dancer at the club had a " Felix the Cat magic bag" filled with vibrators, nipple clamps, and other gear for female submissive S&M sessions.
Gia says cops were regular customers, but "different from the firefighters," who were usually looking for a gentler time. The police she knew, as a rule, were misogynists who liked it harder.
I ask Gia if she might introduce me to Tara or Hawaii to see if they ever encountered Burke.

"I can't," she says, her lips curling downward into a pout. "They're dead of a drug overdose."
Even after Burke was forced into retirement by the scandal surrounding Loeb, for example, he was still owed an eye-popping payout of $434,370 under the auspices of unused sick and vacation time. (Burke averaged an annual salary well over $200,000 in his final years on the force.)
At around the same time, Burke was reported to be obstructing federal authorities from collaborating on the effort to catch the Long Island Serial Killer.
Both Trotta and Doyle are quick to note that Spota has run twice unopposed for office. In 2013, the most recent election, he was cross-endorsed by both the Democratic and Republican parties as well as the Independent and Conservative parties. Ray Perini, a Republican attorney who attempted to challenge Spota, was quickly stifled by members of his own party.

The one question I have, not to be off topic but just because it seems relevent, is Why are samples of the serial killer's calls not released to the public?

The phone company put a 'tap' on the victim's family's phone after a few calls. The phone company and police recorded the actual voice of the serial killer. If it had been played for the public at that time, with offensive material removed, the killer would have been caught pretty quickly.

Who didn't/doesn't want the public to hear the voice of the serial killer and have that person identified?

So we cant post about Public Figures like Lindsay Henry and his father, the Former DA, Patrick Henry. I think given their links to both Spota and Burke that they would be fair game. Especially considering LH was Leanne's attorney, which she hinted at when she said that he was in a position of power over her during her press conference. His being her attorney is a matter of public record, regardless, we posted her interview, and its fair to say she was alluding to him.

Why are you mentioning Lyndsay Henry on this thread. This thread is for Burke.

Start your own thread on LH if you want to bite him in the arse, but he's NOT lisk.
Not by a long shot.

Why are you mentioning Lyndsay Henry on this thread. This thread is for Burke.

Start your own thread on LH if you want to bite him in the arse, but he's NOT lisk.
Not by a long shot.
LH is certainly in the running as a POI.

So we cant post about Public Figures like Lindsay Henry and his father, the Former DA, Patrick Henry. I think given their links to both Spota and Burke that they would be fair game. Especially considering LH was Leanne's attorney, which she hinted at when she said that he was in a position of power over her during her press conference. His being her attorney is a matter of public record, regardless, we posted her interview, and its fair to say she was alluding to him.
I agree they are fair game, how can anyone sleuth without bringing up names? This is a discussion board for sleuthing crimes, yet no one can throw anything out there as speculation or opinion for discussion.

Definition of a forum:
fo·rum
ˈfôrəm/
noun
[COLOR=#878787 !important]

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

[/COLOR]

There doesn't seem to be much about Lindsay Henry. I tried to research that and ended up at

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/04/...-arrest-hints-at-broader-federal-inquiry.html

“To me, there is no better barometer of a person’s integrity than to wind up at the top of Burke’s enemy list,” a former Suffolk County police commander, Patrick Cuff, said in a recent telephone interview. “I know I’m somewhere on it.”
When Mr. Burke took charge of the Suffolk County Police Department, he demoted Mr. Cuff to captain from assistant chief, a move apparently driven by ancient animosity between the two men. When Mr. Cuff later retired, Mr. Burke texted several subordinates with an unusual request.
“We need a friendly to go to Cuffs retirement party to take accurate attendance,” Mr. Burke wrote in a message obtained by federal prosecutors. “Whoever goes has to be able to recognize faces. Enemies, bosses active and retired and politicians.”

Then http://archive.longislandpress.com/2009/06/23/2-off-duty-officers-killed-in-2-suffolk-crashes/

On Sunday, Richard Kappel, 40, of Speonk, who was a police officer for the Village of Quogue, swerved off the road and hit a tree while driving a Ferrari northbound on Speonk-Riverhead Road in Eastport at 3:23 p.m., according to Southampton Town Police.
The next day, during the early morning hours on Monday, off-duty 3rd Precinct Suffolk police officer Robert Bowen, 34, of Ronkonkoma, lost control of his BMW near exit 58 on the eastbound side of the Long Island Expressway at 4:15 a.m., according to the Suffolk County Sheriff’s Office. Bowen’s car struck a Ford Explorer and a guardrail before it overturned.

And https://web.archive.org/web/2009072...-killed-in-crash-was-marine-veteran-1.1258570

"He was just a down-to-earth nice guy who did a good job for us," said Suffolk Deputy Police Chief Patrick Cuff, who was Bowen's commanding officer at the Third Precinct in Bay Shore until last Friday when Cuff was promoted. "And he loved the Marines."
Suffolk County Sheriff's Department Chief of Staff Michael Sharkey said Bowen, 34, of Ronkonkoma, died early Monday when he lost control of his car, which clipped the rear of another vehicle, struck a guardrail and overturned.

... https://web.archive.org/web/2010111...kway-driver-in-fatal-dix-hills-crash-was-dwi/

An off-duty New York City police officer was killed in a head-on crash with a drunken driver traveling in the wrong direction on the Northern State Parkway in Dix Hills shortly after midnight Monday, New York State police said.
Michael Bowen was driving a Chevrolet Astro Van westbound on the eastbound side of the parkway when he crashed near Exit 41 into a Honda Accord driven by Andre Menzies, a nine-year veteran of the department who was on his way home from his assignment at the Queens Housing Bureau at 12:05 a.m., police said.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...suffolk-cop-killed-in-crash-was-dwi-1.1351565

The off-duty Suffolk police officer killed in a highway crash in June was drunk and driving at "an excessive speed" when he hit a guardrail on the Long Island Expressway, according to a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation.
At the time of his death, Officer Robert Bowen's blood-alcohol content was 0.15, nearly twice the legal limit of .08, the source said, citing the results...

And then the comments on http://www.topix.com/forum/city/huntington-station-ny/TCNCO9H3LOFM6N26R

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Taconic_State_Parkway_crash

Although Daniel is an officer in the Public Security Unit of the Nassau County Police Department, he was not required to report his wife's drug use as he is a civilian.
Daniel's persistence in disputing his wife's intoxication and denying his wife's drug use has been condemned by ...

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/013905.html

Anna writes:
An article in today’s New York Times gives an interesting perspective on why the story of the tragedy is so gripping:
Each possible version of events that has surfaced in the two weeks since strains credulity, and denies the public the comfort of a familiar cautionary tale. That is part of what has made obsessives of so many people following the story: its refusal to reveal, at a minimum, some lesson that would let us walk away feeling safer for having learned it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/15/nyregion/15taconic.html

“It was actually the opposite,” said Michael A. L. Balboni, who was the deputy secretary for public safety for the State of New York until retiring this year, and who became involved in the case when a friend of Mr. Hance’s asked for his help contacting troopers to find Ms. Schuler. “The initial thought was that she had had a medical condition.”

Due to the fact this investigation has been stalled so bad, it appears that certain people don't want it solved. Therefore, the fbi should release Shannans 911 tape to the public along with the call to Amanda. According to LeAnn, brewer and Burke were at the same party at oak beach. This is ground zero. I would not doubt that pak took shannan there fully knowing it was a one way trip. Thanks to the officer that was doing his job and found the Gilgo 4. After reading about some of the corrupt police officers in Suffolk county , they are worst or just as bad as some gangs. At least with gangs you know their criminals but not with dirty cops. Just like the serial killer they wear a mask you can trust until the monster within is revealed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Brewer fits the profile of the sk. Wonder if his DNA is in the system?

Do they have dna of lisk? A suspects dna would not be useful unless they had dna from the crime.

Anyway, they do have a voice recording of the killer calling the relatives of one victim. If that recording were given to the media, how long would it take to identify the person? Why would police not make that available?

Regarding 'corrupt police officers', usually when there is corruption at that level, and to that degree, other individuals and groups make use of it.

One small example perhaps is Burke's making use of Spota's possible corruption to get a job as a cop and streamline his career in law enforcement.

But others would have tried to cash in on the corruption too...

Due to the fact this investigation has been stalled so bad, it appears that certain people don't want it solved. Therefore, the fbi should release Shannans 911 tape to the public along with the call to Amanda. ...

It certainly seems like the fbi would have access to the tape and the ability to release it... Who would be the specific person who decided not to release the tape, and would they have given a reason?

It seems reasonable that some parts of it might not be suitable for public consumption but preventing even the slightest clue from being public has not worked out so far.

Do they have dna of lisk? A suspects dna would not be useful unless they had dna from the crime.

Anyway, they do have a voice recording of the killer calling the relatives of one victim. If that recording were given to the media, how long would it take to identify the person? Why would police not make that available?

Regarding 'corrupt police officers', usually when there is corruption at that level, and to that degree, other individuals and groups make use of it.

One small example perhaps is Burke's making use of Spota's possible corruption to get a job as a cop and streamline his career in law enforcement.

But others would have tried to cash in on the corruption too...

I'm not sure if those calls (the ones LISK made to some of the victims' family members) were recorded. I don't remember ever hearing that they were. There are so many phone calls made each day, idk if all of them are recorded. Furthermore, I don't think the family members contacted the police until the phone calls seemed to stop. I think if they were recorded and released to the public, it would only be a matter of time before the voice was identified. Plus, the fact that these phone calls were made now almost 10 years ago doesn't help.

I'm not sure if those calls (the ones LISK made to some of the victims' family members) were recorded. I don't remember ever hearing that they were. There are so many phone calls made each day, idk if all of them are recorded. Furthermore, I don't think the family members contacted the police until the phone calls seemed to stop. I think if they were recorded and released to the public, it would only be a matter of time before the voice was identified. Plus, the fact that these phone calls were made now almost 10 years ago doesn't help.

I agree that the sooner they are released the better the chances.

As for whether they were recorded, if you call a Chinese restaurant to order takeout there is a 20% chance you are recorded. If you call dmv to renew something there is a 95+% chance you are recorded. If you call a police department to report something there is a 98+% chance you are recorded. If you leave a message on an answering machine there is a near 100% chance you are recorded unless the machine is broken, but if you call again and again the family of somebody you just serial killed to taunt them, and the family has had the phone company and police try to trace the calls, and police have traced several of the calls, the chances you were recorded is a flat 100%, not lower.

So did the phone company and policevrecord the calls? Yes, they did.

What are the chances that they recorded the calls? It's exactly 100%.

Is it possible the recordings got "accidentally destroyed", or "mislabeled and accidentally recorded over"? Maybe a 20% chance of that. So there is a roughly 80% chance the recordings are around.

LH is certainly in the running as a POI.

Not at all. Leeann is being vindictive by throwing him under the bus.
He had nothing to do with Gilgo4 or Shannan.
NOTHING

Anyway, if Lyndsay Henry is to be discussed, he needs his own thread. Not this one
this one is for Burke.

Just throwing this out there, but in chris lobe's case, it was brought to the public's
attention, thanks to the FBI and Feds, that Burke blackmailed people.

April 20, 96* - 2 female legs wrapped in plastic bag washed up on Fire Island.
Dec 19, 2000** - unidentified torso found in Pine Barrens (manorville)
July 26, 2003 - torso found in Pine Barrens close to the one from 2000. this was Jessica Taylor

Jessica Taylor was from out of town and had been prostituting in Port Authority area.
LISK doesn't just target prostitutes, but girls from out of town, meaning, not from NY metro area
or maybe the Long Island area.

Maybe things started out as sick and creepy, and Burke was getting a thrill from killing, since he
had started his killing career at 14 y.o. Maybe Burke and his band of evil cretons were in it together,
killing and dismembering girls. Maybe Burke, to this day, has blackmailed these cretons.

In Chris Loeb's case, Burke got 15 "palace guards" to lie to the feds for him. That's over
a dozen men. That's a lot of guys, to have to stick to the same story.

So one might think, Burke has a lot of experience and is used to people lying for him.

**April 3, 2011 the skull, hands and foot of the 1st Manorville Jane Doe are found along Ocean Parkway
* April 11, 2011 the skull discovered west of Tobay Beach (Nassau Co.) is head of 1996 found on fire Island.

Just throwing this out there, but in chris lobe's case, it was brought to the public's
attention, thanks to the FBI and Feds, that Burke blackmailed people.

April 20, 96* - 2 female legs wrapped in plastic bag washed up on Fire Island.
Dec 19, 2000** - unidentified torso found in Pine Barrens (manorville)
July 26, 2003 - torso found in Pine Barrens close to the one from 2000. this was Jessica Taylor

Jessica Taylor was from out of town and had been prostituting in Port Authority area.
LISK doesn't just target prostitutes, but girls from out of town, meaning, not from NY metro area
or maybe the Long Island area.

Maybe things started out as sick and creepy, and Burke was getting a thrill from killing, since he
had started his killing career at 14 y.o. Maybe Burke and his band of evil cretons were in it together,
killing and dismembering girls. Maybe Burke, to this day, has blackmailed these cretons.

In Chris Loeb's case, Burke got 15 "palace guards" to lie to the feds for him. That's over
a dozen men. That's a lot of guys, to have to stick to the same story.

So one might think, Burke has a lot of experience and is used to people lying for him.

**April 3, 2011 the skull, hands and foot of the 1st Manorville Jane Doe are found along Ocean Parkway
* April 11, 2011 the skull discovered west of Tobay Beach (Nassau Co.) is head of 1996 found on fire Island.
My money is on brewer being heavily involved in lisk. He is a miserable women hating slob. The sight of him disgusts me. i hope he is haunted eternally by the spirits of the women he hurt.

My money is on brewer being heavily involved in lisk. He is a miserable women hating slob. The sight of him disgusts me. i hope he is haunted eternally by the spirits of the women he hurt.

Brewer has friends in high places. How disgusting are the friends - as disgusting as Brewer, that's how disgusting.

Somebody posted a report by an investigator or law firm on the previous thread that concludes that the 'police surgeon' was involved in the disappearance of the girl who police say died in an unrelated murder.

The problem with police theories so far is that the police may have more motive to lie than to tell the truth.

1) Burke and others did manage things by force, including blackmail, etc. When a small group of people are involved in something like that, and they are the apex predators in their environment, their crimes tend to grow and grow. When one amongst them has some dark apetite, the others can be trusted to support it and they do things as a group that in normal society would be limited to individual criminals or ill people. So, if a serial killer were going to be 'a group of people', that is more likely than usual with lisk.

2) One kind of crime that is rarely in the news but probably more common than people would like to think is kidnapping a victim, keeping them alive for whatever purpose, then killing them. It seems like if a typical serial killer had the option, most would probably go that route. So, it seems like if a serial killer has no resources, then there is no chance to keep their victim prisoner, but when they have much more resources that option becomes likely, or at least more likely. So maybe determining whether 'lisk' has little resources or greater resources might start with determining if 'he or they' kept victims alive.

3) There are two sets of telephone calls in these killings, as far as I know.
a) One person called a victim's family and others and gave information that seems like it might have indicated the victim had been kept alive for a while. This victim was directly associated with other victims.
b) When Shannon Gilbert disappeared, if she had been 'almost abducted' then the abductor would have expected a lot of investigation. She called 911 and talked with them for a long time. Apparently shortly after that she was 'taken in' by the doctor and heavily medicated in 'a wayward girls home'. The doctor of course would have expected some investigation by family, police etc. She called 911, went screaming door to door, ended up sedated in some house of his. The question is whether he called the family in order to prevent further search, or simply to let the family know she was there. As it turns out there was no further search for a while, no real interest in responding to the 911 call, but he would not have expected that, normally a 911 call like that would be investigated.

4) When Shannon was at his 'home for wayward girls', obviously she would have been sedated. She would not willingly go from 'they're trying to kill me' to 'sure I'll sleep next door with their neighbors without calling anybody else' unless she had been controlled somehow.

5) The astonishing bad luck of that girl, to first be in a house where she felt threatened enough to dial 911 and run screaming, then to go outside and be subdued somehow, incapacitated in such a way that she would have been available physically, if somebody had followed up, but she somehow was unable to call anybody nor answer follow ups from 911. But beyond that is the boldness of the doctor to a) subdue or take control or responsibility for her, if his intentions were good, or b) to use his reputation as a doctor to provide cover for some crime, if that was the case. In the latter, if it was a crime and he was using his status to cover something, he would not have taken such a bold step unless he had a lot of power to back him up. If a crime was involved then it would mean he put everything on the line to cover the actions of an unknown second party and trusted strongly that he would get cover from a third party. Total speculation but if he was involved then it would mean probably lisk is a group of people covering each other.

There is little doubt that Burke would have participated in a group like that if he thought it benefited him, also that he seemed to create compromising situations for powerful people and might have used a group like that the same way Spota used him in 1979.

Somebody posted a report by an investigator or law firm on the previous thread that concludes that the 'police surgeon' was involved in the disappearance of the girl who police say died in an unrelated murder.

3) There are two sets of telephone calls in these killings, as far as I know.
a) One person called a victim's family and others and gave information that seems like it might have indicated the victim had been kept alive for a while. This victim was directly associated with other victims.

b) When Shannon Gilbert disappeared, if she had been 'almost abducted' then the abductor would have expected a lot of investigation. She called 911 and talked with them for a long time. Apparently shortly after that she was 'taken in' by the doctor and heavily medicated in 'a wayward girls home'. The doctor of course would have expected some investigation by family, police etc. She called 911, went screaming door to door, ended up sedated in some house of his. The question is whether he called the family in order to prevent further search, or simply to let the family know she was there. As it turns out there was no further search for a while, no real interest in responding to the 911 call, but he would not have expected that, normally a 911 call like that would be investigated.

4) When Shannon was at his 'home for wayward girls', obviously she would have been sedated. She would not willingly go from 'they're trying to kill me' to 'sure I'll sleep next door with their neighbors without calling anybody else' unless she had been controlled somehow.

5) The astonishing bad luck of that girl, to first be in a house where she felt threatened enough to dial 911 and run screaming, then to go outside and be subdued somehow, incapacitated in such a way that she would have been available physically, if somebody had followed up, but she somehow was unable to call anybody nor answer follow ups from 911. But beyond that is the boldness of the doctor to a) subdue or take control or responsibility for her, if his intentions were good, or b) to use his reputation as a doctor to provide cover for some crime, if that was the case. In the latter, if it was a crime and he was using his status to cover something, he would not have taken such a bold step unless he had a lot of power to back him up. If a crime was involved then it would mean he put everything on the line to cover the actions of an unknown second party and trusted strongly that he would get cover from a third party. Total speculation but if he was involved then it would mean probably lisk is a group of people covering each other.

3a completely agree.
3b SG was not abducted. i will never understand - if someone WAS trying to kill her and she ran - why he didn't grab the phone and shut it off.

OH THATS RIGHT - HE DID. the phone went DEAD and when it went DEAD it never worked again. and the police won't let us hear the call cuz she mentioned names. She knows who killed her I do know that much.

Doc is not going to expect a investigation from police since he WAS police. He's a dirty doc. But doc didn't kill Shannan.
You said a lot in two sentences - that there was NO FOLLOW up to the 911 call and that doc called family to PREVENT further search.

You're not clear on the phone calls that went to the family. You have to get clear on those calls. They are key to this case.

I will say to you what I've asked a million times. What time, what phone call to Mari
was the EXACT "wayward girl" phone call. John Ray canNOT answer it. You can't answer it.
other wise guys here on websleuths can't answer it. Therefore, did it really happen. There should be NO mystery as to the time and date of the wayward girl phone call, and Mari has NEVER been clear on it.

The 911 call was NOT investigated - THATS the problem. Who quashed it?

4)Why would hackett admit to a neighbor that he only sedated her to calm her down? He knew she was dead. He didn't sedate her to calm her down. He's a beard for the ole boys club there.
They put shannan in his house cuz he is the perfect beard.

5) Hackett's intentions were NOT good, never were. He's as dirty as sin. No doubt about it. But he didn't kill her. Shannan was strangled and Hackett knows who did it and he's the beard. Fell on the sword - trust me.

WITHOUT going into much ado, you MUST go to the courthouse and get the phone records.
Mari knew within hours that Shannan was missing. Shannan was living with Alex (so - WHY would the doc call Mari?) Shannan lived with Alex for 3 years. Shannan did not come home and Alex called Pak. Alex made Pak call Mari. IT is as simple as that.

Pak called Mari to say there was trouble with SG. Mari called Pak back. It's in the phone records. Pak returned Mari's call literally 6 minutes later and they spoke quite a while. Mari called Alex within the hour and spoke to him almost a half hour.

LONG before hackett called Mari, Mari was crystal clear that Shannan had met up with trouble in Oak Beach. hackett is a beard. He is an EXCELLENT character actor and has played his part well enough to win an academy award. He has been a distraction to the real killer in this case who no one is even focusing on because Hackett falls down and pretends to have heart attacks and initially he pretended to not know that he called Mari Gilbert. He's an actor folks, he's guilty as sin, but he is NO dummy. He has played his part magnificently and John Ray is NOT smarter than Hackett. John is a real moron who could not win a case if you spoon fed him case law.

so, Pak called Mari and MARI CALLED PAC BACK. Mari called Alex. Alex called Mari.
So - when Hackett called Mari - she is smart enough to look at her screen and get the number. Mari never called Hackett back, why not? She had his number. Just asking. hackett said he would help - so why didn't mari follow up with hackett and say - hows' it going. Cuz Alex did. Alex called the doc and asked the doc to call Mari a SECOND time, cuz Mari had not heard from the doctor and doc promised to help. (liar)

Person to nail up on across till he squeals is pak. He was there. He knows. He's being paid to keep his mouth shut. He was at at the scene of the crime. you don't see him on tv, do you? He's in hiding. He left (supposedly) Oak Beach - driving as fast as he could to get as far away as possible within what - 40 minutes of meeting Gus Coletti? Give me a break.

Shannan was falling down drunk, or falling down from being injected with something that was forced upon her at Brewers. Pak likes to say that Coletti distracted him and SG took off- BS. Pak is a liar. He has been trafficking girls for years and went to federal prison for that in Texas. he has been a pimp for years and years and years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back