Found Deceased CO - Sharon Davis, 75, Lost Creek Wilderness, 11 Aug 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Sharon Davis, 75, of Castle Rock is in the Lost Creek Wilderness. Sharon has possible memory loss and was carrying a camouflage backpack. She and a friend got separated Friday near the Goose Creek Trailhead.

Davis is described as a 5-foot-6 and 130 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a camouflage shirt, green pants and white shoes.

sharon-davis.jpg

http://kdvr.com/2017/08/13/police-searching-for-missing-75-year-old-hiker-in-jefferson-county/

Oh my goodness who takes someone with possible memory loss into an area like that? MOO. I couldn't find any articles about searches. Hopefully it's a well-travelled area in summer and someone will find her if she just stayed put. Last seen Fri. afternoon; long time. :/

A 75 year old hiking with a backpack. God bless her.

75 years old with memory problems and wearing camouflage clothing and carrying a camouflage backpack?

And no details of the friend she was supposedly with?

Hmmm.

Oh dear, I hope they find her. I'm a bit baffled by clothing choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon Davis was last seen Friday afternoon near the shafthouse on the north end of the Goose Creek Trail.

Davis is an experienced hiker "who is well known to be well-prepared when embarking on a hike," the sheriff's office said.

Alpine Rescue Team aided search efforts Sunday with a helicopter, while canines are searching the ground Monday. The area is too rugged and remote for public search parties at this time.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Se...iker-in-rugged-wilderness-area-440364253.html

How did her hiking companion allow her to get "separated" from them? A 75 year old - you would think her hiking partner would stick with her. hmmmm.

How did her hiking companion allow her to get "separated" from them? A 75 year old - you would think her hiking partner would stick with her. hmmmm.

It could be something as simple as, I'm going to trek up ahead and use the bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashtonsmyangel!
Back