Found Safe CA - Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Beasley, 25, Dublin, 12 Aug 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Elizabeth "Lizzie" Beasley, 25, suddenly went missing on Saturday after stopping at Starbucks in Dublin at 8 p.m. in the Persimmon Place Shopping Center located at Dublin Boulevard and Hacienda Drive. Elizabeth recently graduated from San Francisco State University with a promising future in marketing.

Lizzie has fiery red hair and green eyes. She is 5 foot, 9 inches tall.

screen_shot_2017-08-15_at_50140_am-1502799359-6711.jpg

https://patch.com/california/dublin...desperately-searches-elizabeth-lizzie-beasley

She was wearing green pants, a brown-colored shirt, and sandals (pictured below):

lizzie.jpg

http://kron4.com/2017/08/15/missing-dublin-woman-recently-graduated-from-san-francisco-state/

she would not be easy to miss!! striking lady! where are you?

she gives a hippie vibe... where was she PRIOR? we all know what happened 8/12, was there a protest in the Bay?

looks like on fb people are using #findlizzie to post information...

A family member posted this flyer that also states "last seen at the San Diego Airport Tuesday August 15th @ 7:30 am wearing clothes similar pictures.

20799453_1908833752491403_7476076426145844769_n.jpg

Mom has posted an update on her facebook on last known location

Who took the pics of her on the 12th? If she was seen at the airport on the 15th, then hadn't she been missing since the 15th? Who saw her there? What was she doing at 7:30 am when they saw her? Where in the airport?

They should be able to find out if she purchased a roundtrip ticket or not.

It says she was traced from the San Fran airport to San Diego airport, arriving at 7:30 am. So, she bought a ticket and went on a trip. Sounds voluntary, but doesn't want her mom knowing her business. She is 25 years old....

I agree. I don't expect my kids to tell me everything they're up to, as they're all grown, but they do anyway LOL. They know I'd worry if they were out of touch for more than a day.

It says she was traced from the San Fran airport to San Diego airport, arriving at 7:30 am. So, she bought a ticket and went on a trip. Sounds voluntary, but doesn't want her mom knowing her business. She is 25 years old....

Presumably this behaviour is out of character, or the mother has other reasons to be concerned....

( I have four children in their twenties & although we are extremely close, we are not in constant communication.

They think nothing of taking a spontaneous trip, with friends to another European city. I don't always know...though their siblings usually do)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if her family has been in touch with friends, etc... maybe someone knows something. Nothing mentioned about cell phone that I see. Although its obvious she does have access to money. It is concerning that she would be wearing the same clothing for so many days though. Did she not take a bag? At least if they find about a one-way vs roundtrip ticket they would maybe have some ideas of her possible intentions for returning.

Maybe OT, but I find it strange she flew out of SF instead of Oakland. I'm not far from where she lives and to drive or BART (our rapid transit) or whatever to SF to take a flight to Southern CA is not something I would ever do. SF is a major airport. Oakland is so much more convenient for quick 1.5 hour flights to San Diego (I've done it many times).

eta: if she arrived at 7:30 then I would venture to say she had made her way to SF during the evening and whether spur of the moment or other reason, took a flight to SD. IIRC flights out of Oakland used to run hourly to So. CA as it's a very common flight for business people.

I went to Google Flights and in order for her to arrive in San Diego by 7:30 a.m. she would have had to have taken an American flight out of San Francisco at 12:30 a.m. to Dallas, arriving at 6:00 a.m., then a 7:00 a.m. flight from Dallas to San Diego, arriving at 7:51 a.m.

I could not find any direct flights from San Francisco to San Diego arriving at 7:30 a.m.

I went to Google Flights and in order for her to arrive in San Diego by 7:30 a.m. she would have had to have taken an American flight at 12:30 a.m. to Dallas, then a 7:00 a.m. flight from Dallas to San Diego, arriving at 7:51 a.m.

I could not find any direct flights from San Francisco to San Diego arriving at 7:30 a.m.

There you go. My point exactly. One chooses Oakland for quickie flights. Not SF.

There you go. My point exactly. One chooses Oakland for quickie flights. Not SF.

I also want mention that that same flight this week costs $721. That's a lot of money for a one-way flight. :thinking:

The updated SF to SD flight in the middle of the night arriving at 7:30 a.m. sounds shady.

Yes, Southwest flies from Oakland to San Diego at 6:05 a.m. arrives at 7:30 a.m.

Maybe someone confused San Francisco with Oakland? This Sunday's flight is a reasonable $134.

Yes, Southwest flies from Oakland to San Diego at 6:05 a.m. arrives at 7:30 a.m.

Maybe someone confused San Francisco with Oakland? This Sunday's flight is a reasonable $134.

That's more like the norm price. The SF to SD is outrageous! Thanks for taking the time to look this up. As I mentioned, many people take these quick fights to LA and back the same day for business which is why they run so often and are reasonably priced.

eta that travel time from Dublin to SF by car would be around 45 minutes or less. So where was she from 8pm until that flight took off? BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) stops running at midnight on Sunday's. Would have to look up the travel time using BART, but still, from the last sighting to being at the airport is a big chunk of missing time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back