Engagement ring missing for 13 years turns up on garden carrot

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Mary Grams, 84, had lost her beloved diamond engagement ring in 2004 while she was in the garden. Mrs Grams has had the ring since 1951, a year before she married her husband, Norman.

The family had harvested some carrots from their farm in Alberta, Canada, for dinner, and one had grown around the engagement ring, which was then pulled from the ground by her daughter-in-law, and she "asked my husband if he recognized the ring. And he said yeah. His mother had lost her engagement ring years ago in the garden and never found it again."

Mrs Grams said she is pleased the ring was found. "I'm going to wear it because it still fits," she said.

DHTrpRbXoAQ1HUX_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-ring-missing-since-2004-turns-garden-carrot/

Mary Grams, 84, had lost her beloved diamond engagement ring in 2004 while she was in the garden. Mrs Grams has had the ring since 1951, a year before she married her husband, Norman.

The family had harvested some carrots from their farm in Alberta, Canada, for dinner, and one had grown around the engagement ring, which was then pulled from the ground by her daughter-in-law, and she "asked my husband if he recognized the ring. And he said yeah. His mother had lost her engagement ring years ago in the garden and never found it again."

Mrs Grams said she is pleased the ring was found. "I'm going to wear it because it still fits," she said.

DHTrpRbXoAQ1HUX_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-ring-missing-since-2004-turns-garden-carrot/

What a crazy story!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back