GUILTY MD - Maleigha Solonka, 15, Havre de Grace, Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
I can't believe this didn't get more coverage. This poor girl.

435B579900000578-0-image-m-35_1503068422175.jpg

Police have released few details about her death and have not said anything about a suspect.

However, Solonka's grandmother Donna Elliott told WBAL TV that she was given more details on her granddaughter's death.
'She was found in a dumpster, trash can with a pink shirt that was ripped, and naked,' Elliott told the outlet.
'A couple of weeks ago, she came to stay at my house because she feared that someone was going to hurt her,' Elliott added.
'She will be greatly missed by so many people. It's almost unbelievable to believe that I'm not going to see my child again.'

looks like Maleigha's case will be discussed on Ashleigh Banfield tonight (show is on now)

Why hasn't this case gotten more attention??

How I'm actually staying 2 miles outside of where she was located at a hotel

looks like Maleigha's case will be discussed on Ashleigh Banfield tonight (show is on now)
Ashleigh was speaking with a family member of Maleigha on the phone. She said something like "You mentioned some concern about an ex boyfriend who was abusive, and that she might have been going to visit him." but the family member denied multiple times that he had said anything like that.

She also asked him if the girl's birthday party being the next day might have some significance. Family member didn't say much. I got the impression he had spoken more freely on both topics prior to the broadcast. JMO.

Bump for Maleigha. Can't believe there's been absolutely no news.

A 19-year-old from Havre de Grace pleaded guilty in Harford County Circuit Court Tuesday to killing a 15-year-old girl and dumping her body in 2017.

Naeshawn Jaheim Perry pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree murder, according to court documents. As part of his plea agreement, he could serve between 20 and 40 years, Harford County State’s Attorney Albert Peisinger said. Sentencing is scheduled for June.
[...]
Perry’s sentencing is scheduled for June 4, according to court documents. Peisinger said attorneys will have the opportunity to argue Perry’s sentence in court up to a maximum of 40 years or a minimum of 20.

Havre de Grace teen pleads guilty to 2017 murder of 15-year-old Edgewood girl

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back