GUILTY CA, Murrieta, 5 year old boy (unnamed) in grave condition, parents arrested, 8/17

Poor tiny thing. I am horrified and furious. These two must answer for what they have done to this innocent child.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I'm not happy with the babysitter's comments either.

The picture of the baby in the car seat on her page.... the first thing I saw was the strangle marks on his neck and the sadness in his eyes. That's July 20. My heart is so broken for.this baby. What the hell. I cry at night if I think I hurt my little.boys feelings that day. How can you cause grave bodily injury and not feel extreme remorse?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The picture of the baby in the car seat on her page.... the first thing I saw was the strangle marks on his neck and the sadness in his eyes. That's July 20. My heart is so broken for.this baby. What the hell. I cry at night if I think I hurt my little.boys feelings that day. How can you cause grave bodily injury and not feel extreme remorse?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The only pics I can see on her page are shelter and rescue dogs. Have others been deleted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only pics I can see on her page are shelter and rescue dogs. Have others been deleted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they are still there, I think you just have to look back pretty far, she hasn't posted any pics of him in a long time and there are so many dog pictures you really have to look hard.

So sickening :(
Why do people not swallow their stupid ' pride' and surrender kids they have no desire to care for ?

I don't understand how someone can apparently put so much time and effort into caring for animals, while neglecting and torturing this sweet little guy.
Going back through the pictures, he looks fairly healthy to me until around Thanksgiving 2016. After that he just looks skinnier and skinnier :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back