Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I contacted John Ludwick on facebook. Here is my exchange with him. I asked him to be a guest on my podcast but he wanted to be paid. Not going to give someone that could have got rid of a body any money. SMH...
52a789d7a707ff19fc6ba201e113285f.jpg
89aa765e2f56a11f4ebf46db7c2dd378.jpg
7696f53ed4058a4c64418b82bc52367f.jpg

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Also. Here is John Ludwick for those not familiar with him. Here he is getting his mic cut on Nancy Grace's show. https://youtu.be/MxwzXcXLbrA

Post from his Facebook in June.
1918ccffecc2d477e101a4bba71cdcf2.jpg

On Tuesday, Aruban authorities ruled out claims by a witness who says he knows what happened to the Mountain Brook teen.

However, a private investigator hired by Holloway’s father, Dave, believes that witness is telling the truth.

Holloway says his private investigator talked to Jurrien de Jong over the phone and used a voice analysis tool to test for deception.

“He called me back a day or so later and said, ‘look Dave. This guy is telling the truth,’” said Holloway.

The witness says he saw Natalee and Joran at a part of the Marriott hotel that was under construction in 2005. The witness told police he saw them come inside the construction area that was surrounded by a chain length fence. They went out of his sight for five minutes.

“Then all of a sudden he brought Natalee down the steps in his arms. He laid her down on [a construction] platform and jumped off on the ground. He grabbed her and threw her off on the ground. Then he went a little ways and started digging under the platform area. He said he dug a hole and put her up under there. Then he covered the hole back up and walked out of the gate barefooted,” Holloway recalls.

Holloway says he remembers seeing the construction area surrounded by the fence. He also remembers that no one felt led to look inside the fence because they didn’t think anyone could get in that area.

Holloway says the Marriott is waiting on a warrant from Aruban police before they will allow a search.

more: http://wkrn.com/2015/05/19/dad-cautiously-renews-hope-in-finding-missing-daughter-natalee-holloway/

From 2015.

Also, http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...new-witness-is-playing-with-familys-pain.html

Call me cynical, but I feel that people may still be playing with the family and their pain.

Can someone link to journalistic mainstream media follow-up reports with the prosecutor's comments on this development as a recap. If indeed there have been any.

TIA as I have not been following this case for a long time.

How does someone take remains/partial remains to a crematorium for disposal without the owners/operators of said facility not contacting authorities? :confused:

Hi Everyone,

I pulled over a few posts that contain articles about what is going on now in the Holloway case.

Lot's happening.

Levi is going to be on my Websleuths Radio show tonight at 8:00 PM Eastern.

Listen Live RIGHT HERE

Have never been to Aruba nor do I know JVDS. Just understand DH. More than I want to understand.

How does someone take remains/partial remains to a crematorium for disposal without the owners/operators of said facility not contacting authorities? :confused:
If that happened, then I guess money talks. With all the MPs in the world, it's very frightening to think it would be that simple to get rid of a body.

Who watched the Oxygen series? What did you think?

Well, it was rather heartbreaking. I feel so badly for Dave Holloway and his family, it's obviously taken it's toll on them. I can't even imagine. Other than that, my take away is what a good man Dave Holloway is. How privileged Natalee was to have him for a father. It's a terrible tragedy, and nothing any decent family, parents, should ever have to endure.

Other than that, it's kind of up for grabs as to the case and this evidence and those involved. I have serious misgivings, as I also believe Mr. Holloway does as well. I don't want to totally lose hope. But my fear that it's another hoax is still there. :(

Well, it was rather heartbreaking. I feel so badly for Dave Holloway and his family, it's obviously taken it's toll on them. I can't even imagine. Other than that, my take away is what a good man Dave Holloway is. How privileged Natalee was to have him for a father. It's a terrible tragedy, and nothing any decent family, parents, should ever have to endure.

Other than that, it's kind of up for grabs as to the case and this evidence and those involved. I have serious misgivings, as I also believe Mr. Holloway does as well. I don't want to totally lose hope. But my fear that it's another hoax is still there. :(

Well said. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member