Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Authorities reveal actual identity of killer known as ‘Bob Evans’

Man identified as Terry Peder Rasmussen

MANCHESTER, N.H. —

Authorities now know the true identity of the man known as Bob Evans, the Attorney General’s Office announced Friday.
The man was identified as Terry Peder Rasmussen, who was born in 1943 in Denver. Authorities made the identity through a DNA sample provided by someone who was believed to be his child.

http://www.wmur.com/article/authorities-reveal-actual-identity-of-man-known-as-bob-evans/12029848

Thread #1
Thread #2

** Hey yall... Took me a bit to find yall **. Went to the MS Gulf Coast to watch the eclipse ... As always pass right over where LPJD was found.. One day dawlin we will find your name [emoji56]

So much discussion to read up on .. Awesome thinking yall

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread 3....closer to solving this mystery!!

Guess what, Rasmussen is a Danish, Norwegian surname, Robert Evans said he was from Danish and Norwegian ancestry.

When he died in prison, what did the officials do with his personal stuff that was in the cell? Would this have been handed over to police? At the time, there were no known relatives.

When he died in prison, what did the officials do with his personal stuff that was in the cell? Would this have been handed over to police? At the time, there were no known relatives.
Was that why they were trying to track down the daughter?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

If I remember, without going back through everything, when he died they already knew "Lisa" was not his daughter. She had her DNA tested. That was when they matched her to a missing person Denise. IIRC.

• August 2003 – DNA testing determined Evans and Lisa were not biologically related. San Bernardino COSO initiated an investigation into the true identity of Lisa Jenson.

• December 28, 2010 – Evans died in prison.

• 2014 – San Bernardino COSO enlisted the assistance of DNAadoption.com and one of their Search Angels, a genetic genealogist to identify links to relatives of Lisa.

• 2016 – First cousin and grandfather of Lisa were identified in New Hampshire which led to proving that Lisa is Dawn Beaudin – daughter of missing person, Denise Beaudin.

http://www.doj.nh.gov/media-center/...ts/20170126-allenstown-suspect-identified.pdf

Is there a thread specifically for Eunsoon Jun? I'm working on adding to the media thread and realized that the other victims have their own threads. Should I make a thread just for her?

Is there a thread specifically for Eunsoon Jun? I'm working on adding to the media thread and realized that the other victims have their own threads. Should I make a thread just for her?

Yes, I would like to know more about their meeting. I believe he was working on her house? Is that correct?

Yes, I would like to know more about their meeting. I believe he was working on her house? Is that correct?

I think I will make a thread for her. If Terry had not been caught when he murdered Eunsoon he might have changed his ID again and continued murdering woman and children. But I feel like I don't know much about her case.

ETA: Suggestions welcome on the best forum to put a thread for Eunsoon. She's not a "Cold Case" and "Crimes in the News" doesn't seem quite right.

I have just finished pulling all the media links from thread # 2 to media thread. Need to go do some real word stuff now. I will make a thread for Eunsoon later this evening unless someone else wants to make one first.

I have just finished pulling all the media links from thread # 2 to media thread. Need to go do some real word stuff now. I will make a thread for Eunsoon later this evening unless someone else wants to make one first.

Your dedication to this case and work is outstanding. Thank you.

Your dedication to this case and work is outstanding. Thank you.

Thank you, but many others here have done far more work on this case. I posted the original missing thread for Denise Beaudin last year but I did not read all the updates about "Bob Evans" until around May of this year. I spent a lot of time trying to catch up after that. I really hope Denise will be found to give her back to her family and that all of Rasmussen's victims will be identified soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni