Found Deceased OH - Stephen Shively, 54, St Clairsville, 20 Aug 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
St. Clairsville Police are asking for your help in finding a man who has reportedly been missing since Sunday.

Officials say that Stephen M. Shively, 54, suddenly quit his job at Paramount Support Services and hasn't been seen since.

According to police, Shively lived with his brother, in an apartment at 171 West Main Street.

Family members tell police they're concerned, because he frequently checked in, but they haven't heard from him since last weekend.

http://www.yourohiovalley.com/story/36193704/st-clairsville-police-search-for-missing-man

b7d383cacb5c94aaf30d54fced266333.jpg

I wonder why he quit his job?? It sounds suspious for him too go missing the day he quit

Hello there, my name is Stephanie and Steve is my father. Thank you all for contributing and trying to find him. I miss him deeply and wish this situation would have turned out better. My dad deserved better than what happened. I will forever miss him and forever remember the kindness of both people I know and those that I don't who pulled for my dad to be found. Bless you all. <3

Extending my deepest condolences to you and your family. May your father rest in peace.

Hello there, my name is Stephanie and Steve is my father. Thank you all for contributing and trying to find him. I miss him deeply and wish this situation would have turned out better. My dad deserved better than what happened. I will forever miss him and forever remember the kindness of both people I know and those that I don't who pulled for my dad to be found. Bless you all. <3
So very sorry, Stephanie. (((Hugs)))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back