Arnold Schwarzenegger in motorcycle accident with his son

...to be wearing helmets, and other protective gear, but, it's Ahnohld, so ya never know...

I wonder how he treated the nurses. After all he claimed he'd kick their a$$es in an earlier campaign.

cappuccina said:
...to be wearing helmets, and other protective gear, but, it's Ahnohld, so ya never know...
Yes, the article said both were wearing helmets.

montana_16 said:
I wonder how he treated the nurses. After all he claimed he'd kick their a$$es in an earlier campaign.
Nice.:doh: And I'm sure they were saying something along the same lines...it took two to tango in that campaign!!

DK-
I'm happy to hear they're alright. Thanks for sharing the story.

IdahoMom said:
Nice.:doh: And I'm sure they were saying something along the same lines...it took two to tango in that campaign!!

DK-
I'm happy to hear they're alright. Thanks for sharing the story.

C'mon, just making a little fun. Of course I'm very glad they are both alright!

How many times on this board have I seen jab after jab taken at President Clinton, Hilary, John Kerry, etc. and everyone just laughed at their expense.

I never jumped in for them because I felt best to not get too political here.

I guess it's ok to poke fun of democrats here but don't say one word about the almighty republicans. We all know they can do no wrong.

montana_16 said:

How many times on this board have I seen jab after jab taken at President Clinton, Hilary, John Kerry, etc. and everyone just laughed at their expense.

I guess it's ok to poke fun of democrats here but don't say one word about the almighty republicans. We all know they can do no wrong.
LOL...who says Republicans can do no wrong? Please share that with me. Thanks in advance. :)

Speak for yourself. If any of the above mentioned Democrats would have been involved in a similar accident, I would have said the same thing-thank God they're ok- especially the child. I reserve my wishes for physical harm and death on criminals that molest and kill.

IdahoMom said:
LOL...who says Republicans can do no wrong? Please share that with me. Thanks in advance. :)

Speak for yourself. If any of the above mentioned Democrats would have been involved in a similar accident, I would have said the same thing-thank God they're ok- especially the child. I reserve my wishes for physical harm and death on criminals that molest and kill.

IdahoMom, I do not wish for problems between us here. I will admit that maybe I thought you were saying I had no care for their safety because I threw off that silly little joke.

When I first saw the report I immediately was concerned. As you, I don't wish harm to anyone innocent.

I was not saying that you would wish harm on Democrats. I wasn't talking about you at all. I was only talking about jokes I've seen here.

I was just saying in the past I have seen very, very much joking about, bashing, degrading things being said about democrats here and post after poster laughs and I make one stupid joke about a republican and get jumped on.

I was relieved the injury was not terribly serious and made an off hand joke. I'm sorry if it was innapropriate.

I'm glad to hear they're not hurt seriously - probably their helmets saved them. Our ex-mayor here was recently seriously hurt in a bike accident and it was only the helmet that saved him.

Frankly, I think motorcycle riding is stupid; but each to his own. My Jazzercise instructor here nearly lost her life at age 35. It's just not worth it. Many get on the bike and don't really know what they're doing.

I hope people can at least learn from news like this to wear their helmets. It's often the automobile drivers that are careless and a terror to those on bikes or motorcycles.

I too am glad these two are safe.
Does anyone know if Gov Arnold is on blood thinners because of his artifical heart valve? Or does he have a pig valve and doesn't need the blood thinners?
There's always a danger when the accident victim is on blood thinners.

cappuccina said:

I'm sure Maria would've made sure.

Marthatex said:
I'm glad to hear they're not hurt seriously - probably their helmets saved them. Our ex-mayor here was recently seriously hurt in a bike accident and it was only the helmet that saved him.

Frankly, I think motorcycle riding is stupid; but each to his own. My Jazzercise instructor here nearly lost her life at age 35. It's just not worth it. Many get on the bike and don't really know what they're doing.

I hope people can at least learn from news like this to wear their helmets. It's often the automobile drivers that are careless and a terror to those on bikes or motorcycles.

I don't like motorcycles either.

Motorcycles in general - and driving next to them on the highway - scare me!

I remember him in Kindergarten Cop. I have a headache...

Is it a tumor?

It's not a tuuu-muh! :D

I love Schwarzie :blushing:
Glad he AND his son are both okay!

montana_16 said:

Montana, check out the Political forum. They bash the Republicans all the time.

Glad to hear the Governor and his son are doing OK.

PrayersForMaura said:
Motorcycles in general - and driving next to them on the highway - scare me!
Glad he AND his son are both okay!

Me too on both accounts

Ahnold doesn't have a motorcycle license!!
Ya gotta love him! I guess he's rule breaker:innocent:

okay clarification. When one has a sidecar on a motorcycle,one does not have to have a motorcycle license. So Ahnold is ok here.
However, Ahnold is commonly seen riding around on the motorcycle without the sidecar. So he has promised to go get a license so he can ride his motorcycle legally. Ohh Ahnold.

BarnGoddess said:
Montana, check out the Political forum. They bash the Republicans all the time.

Glad to hear the Governor and his son are doing OK.

Gosh, I can't imagine why anyone would want to bash Bush or the Republicans right now. ;)

For me it depends on WHICH Republicans. I'm not about to bash McCain, Arlen Specter, Olympia Snow, Julliani, Warner or many others right now. I really thought I liked Arnold at first, now I'm sad he's not doing better at his job.

I'm basically a democrat, but can "break ranks" at any time, depending on the candidate.

I'm pretty tired of O'Reilly's "anti-Bush bias" rant on Fox; of course the media seems that way right now. This is the way the political winds blow, depending on events of the month or year, and a year ago it was different.

Guess I'd better stop; this belongs on the PP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back