Found Alive OH - Christine Kuntz, 34, Warren, 22 Aug 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The family and friends of 34-year-old Christine Kuntz are speaking out, worried about the woman’s safety after she disappeared from the streets of Warren Tuesday night.

Christine’s friends were waiting for her at a fast food restaurant when she texted them about 9 p.m.saying that she needed help. It’s that text for help that worried her roommates, and now her family believes that she may have been taken against her will.

Chelsea Daroski and her fiance Zackary Woomer are Christine’s roommates, they say they last saw her while they were all walking together along South Street in Warren.

“She told us to go ahead and she would meet us at Taco Bell,” Woomer said.

They waited at the restaurant for a while, but Christine never showed. That’s when they tried to get in touch with her.

“She texted me and said that she needed help and that she was in a green Chevy and was on her way to Champion,” Daroski said.

The next text was a partial license plate. That’s when they got worried and contacted police.

“If I had walked with her, I probably could have prevented it,” Woomer said.

According to a police report, the 911 center pinged Christine’s phone to a rest stop just past Sandusky. The Ohio State Highway Patrol checked the turnpike but didn’t find a vehicle matching the description.

“We don’t know where she’s at. We hope she is still alive,” said Helene Ashburn, Christine’s mother. “We just want her home safe.”

Wednesday morning, Christine’s brother received a few uncharacteristic text messages from Christine’s number, including one that read “maybe next time she will think before she plays people.”

“We are getting all kinds of texts on our phones stating that it is going to take a lot for them to release her,” said Robin Hamby, Christine’s sister-in-law. “We don’t know if this is really her talking.”

Investigators in Warren don’t believe Christine is in the Warren area and are investigating.

http://wkbn.com/2017/08/23/warren-woman-missing-since-tuesday-texts-help-to-friends/amp/

b7383b52d32bcfd3ad95d5cdc8173081.jpg

The family and friends of 34-year-old Christine Kuntz are speaking out, worried about the woman’s safety after she disappeared from the streets of Warren Tuesday night.

Christine’s friends were waiting for her at a fast food restaurant when she texted them about 9 p.m.saying that she needed help. It’s that text for help that worried her roommates, and now her family believes that she may have been taken against her will.

Chelsea Daroski and her fiance Zackary Woomer are Christine’s roommates, they say they last saw her while they were all walking together along South Street in Warren.

“She told us to go ahead and she would meet us at Taco Bell,” Woomer said.

They waited at the restaurant for a while, but Christine never showed. That’s when they tried to get in touch with her.

“She texted me and said that she needed help and that she was in a green Chevy and was on her way to Champion,” Daroski said.

The next text was a partial license plate. That’s when they got worried and contacted police.

“If I had walked with her, I probably could have prevented it,” Woomer said.

According to a police report, the 911 center pinged Christine’s phone to a rest stop just past Sandusky. The Ohio State Highway Patrol checked the turnpike but didn’t find a vehicle matching the description.

“We don’t know where she’s at. We hope she is still alive,” said Helene Ashburn, Christine’s mother. “We just want her home safe.”

Wednesday morning, Christine’s brother received a few uncharacteristic text messages from Christine’s number, including one that read “maybe next time she will think before she plays people.”

“We are getting all kinds of texts on our phones stating that it is going to take a lot for them to release her,” said Robin Hamby, Christine’s sister-in-law. “We don’t know if this is really her talking.”

Investigators in Warren don’t believe Christine is in the Warren area and are investigating.

http://wkbn.com/2017/08/23/warren-woman-missing-since-tuesday-texts-help-to-friends/amp/

b7383b52d32bcfd3ad95d5cdc8173081.jpg

Oh no! This sounds scary! Stay safe, Christine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm they were walking together and then they weren't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm! That is so odd. What was the reason for not walking on with the roommates? Wouldn't you say, so & so is calling me I'll catch up, oops, forgot my purse at home, something?? So many things come to mind. I hope she is okay.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't care who did this or why. All I care about is that she is returned home safe and alive. She has 4 kids and they need her! My step sister may not be the best or most innocent person in the world but she is a mother and whatever reason this happened is not worth causing her kids and family pain.

I don't care who did this or why. All I care about is that she is returned home safe and alive. She has 4 kids and they need her! My step sister may not be the best or most innocent person in the world but she is a mother and whatever reason this happened is not worth causing her kids and family pain.
This was in no way blaming her. I just wonder IF the people she was with wouldn't have stated these things to HER. That could be important, if she was on the phone and got a call, or if she needed to return home for some reason. That was not included in the story, but sometimes, knowing the circumstances help figure out what was going on at the time.

For instance, if she were in the phone could she have had a disagreement with someone who upset her? Was she stopped, waiting because someone else was on their way to meet up with her to talk? Those things are often helpful in coming up with a scenerio of what COULD have transpired. Simply, if my friend stopped and said, go on ahead I'll meet up with you at "x" I would have asked why, or are you okay. I didn't read anything like that here.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Welcome to Websleuths. It has been reported in MSM that Christine has been located alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back