Where are the Ramseys?

mjak

Reaction score
this poor child was brutally murdered and her killer goes unpunished and her
family seems to have vanished. Where are the Ramseys? I know Patsy Ramsey is Ill but what about John, the grown children other family members?
Where is the family webpage devoted to finding this childs murderer and seeking juistice for Jonbenet? Where are the media appearances, where they pled for their child not to be forgotten? Where are they? I see Beth Holloway Twitty, Marc Klass, Marc Lundsford and numerous other parents out there being activists for their children and other children. Where are the Ramseys?. John Ramseys had the means, the drive and the know how to run a campaign ; yet, he and his family aren't campaigning to get justice for their daughter. If these people are innocent where are they?

mjak

Is there any case where a website has solved a crime? I'm not saying there isn't but I once tried to find how effective these websites are and couldn't find anything to indicate they had made a difference in finding a perpetrator.

i wonder where there are? last i heard patty was really sick and i think they were in Georgia.....I dont know now though....

tipper said:
Is there any case where a website has solved a crime? I'm not saying there isn't but I once tried to find how effective these websites are and couldn't find anything to indicate they had made a difference in finding a perpetrator.

Apparently, Tom Voight created a thread on a message board to entice BTK to post there. Although that was not how he was caught, in retrospect, I believe that it was determined that he did post there, but the posts have since been deleted. I'm not sure if I have all the facts here straight, but the point is that these boards could help, but with all the extraneous material on them, who's gonna pick up the crucial post or evidence?

Voice of Reason said:
Apparently, Tom Voight created a thread on a message board to entice BTK to post there. Although that was not how he was caught, in retrospect, I believe that it was determined that he did post there, but the posts have since been deleted. I'm not sure if I have all the facts here straight, but the point is that these boards could help, but with all the extraneous material on them, who's gonna pick up the crucial post or evidence?
So what's all the fuss that the Ramseys choose not to do something that doesn't help? It's like taking them to task for not using voodoo and reading chicken entrails.

tipper said:
So what's all the fuss that the Ramseys choose not to do something that doesn't help? It's like taking them to task for not using voodoo and reading chicken entrails.

I didn't start this thread to discuss the merits of having a webpage when trying to find a missing person or solve a crime. I just used that as an example of the overall lack of activism on the part of the RAmseys . I am a big fence sitter when it comes to RDI or IDI. This lack of envolvment on the part of the Ramseys is something I have trouble with.

mjak

mjak said:
I didn't start this thread to discuss the merits of having a webpage when trying to find a missing person or solve a crime. I just used that as an example of the overall lack of activism on the part of the RAmseys . I am a big fence sitter when it comes to RDI or IDI. This lack of envolvment on the part of the Ramseys is something I have trouble with.

mjak
i am a big fence sitter as well and i would like to see them being more active in trying to find who did this, sort of like OJ how he vowed to never stop looking for the killer of Ron and Nicole, well they are not on the golf course that is for sure!!

tipper said:

I haven't been one to make a fuss about that, but I think the issue is why aren't they publicly showing their activism towards finding the killer of their daughter? Although the website might not have solved the crime, I don't think that is why it was taken down. Also, there is criticism due to the disappearance of the JonBenet Foundation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back