Not Such Good Clean Fun

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
An Australian man has had to be rescued after becoming wedged in a washing machine.

Robin Toom reportedly got stuck while playing hide-and-seek with his children.

The 38-year-old had to be pulled from the machine by a local fire officer, according to Sydney's Daily Telegraph newspaper.

"I just hopped in there and couldn't even get the lid down and the kids came in and said, 'Ha, ha! We found you'," he said.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-1208418,00.html?f=rss

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too funny!

I heard a story today about a man that got his "thingy" stuck in a mouse trap and had to go to the emergency room. Then had to go back, because he was demonstrating what happened to someone, and got it stuck again!

I should try to find that article.

We need a few light hearted stories right now.

Doesn't Dad sound like he is a child at heart- and mind?

He's lucky...My kids would have turned the $&*# thing on. :p

Fun with the family anyday...Dad stuck in the washer priceless. I should not find this funny because I did get stuck in a super size washer when I was in college at a Laundromat. We thought it would be funny and my friend were all set to turn it on and wash me and then an older lady smoking a cigarette casually looks at us and says you know once you start that thing you can't get out till it is done. We looked at her and said so. She looked at me and said I hope you were a fish in another life and can hold your breath for thirty minutes. I said oh and quickly tried to get out the washer. I was stuck. I twisted I moved I did everything I could and guess what I was still stuck. So then my brain donor friend went next store to the convenience store and got some vegetable oil and poured it in the washer. Meanwhile in the corner the older lady chainsmoked and guffawed. After about an hour she came over and put her key in the washer opened it and unsnagged my sweater and told us to get out. It was a hoot she looked just like Marge in the hallmark cartoons. Turns out she owned the laudromat and had keys to open the damn thing the whole time. She just thought it was funny. :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

crash676 said:
Fun with the family anyday...Dad stuck in the washer priceless. I should not find this funny because I did get stuck in a super size washer when I was in college at a Laundromat. We thought it would be funny and my friend were all set to turn it on and wash me and then an older lady smoking a cigarette casually looks at us and says you know once you start that thing you can't get out till it is done. We looked at her and said so. She looked at me and said I hope you were a fish in another life and can hold your breath for thirty minutes. I said oh and quickly tried to get out the washer. I was stuck. I twisted I moved I did everything I could and guess what I was still stuck. So then my brain donor friend went next store to the convenience store and got some vegetable oil and poured it in the washer. Meanwhile in the corner the older lady chainsmoked and guffawed. After about an hour she came over and put her key in the washer opened it and unsnagged my sweater and told us to get out. It was a hoot she looked just like Marge in the hallmark cartoons. Turns out she owned the laudromat and had keys to open the damn thing the whole time. She just thought it was funny. :cool:

crash676 said:
The worst part is we were students at Harvard. (NOT A JOKE)

crash676 said:

ROFLMAO! You ought to send your story to this guy! I bet you think about that, every time you look at a washer!

One of my teachers is an emergency room nurse and she was just telling us today about a man who came in with a flashlight stuck up his butt. If that's not bad enough, he came in about two weeks later with one of those small replica baseball bats stuck up his butt and he ended up dying. He perforated his colon and bled to death. He came in by ambulance both times, and if it was me I dunno what the heck I'd say to them or the 911 operator. The worse part was, he was married...I guess he got his jollies by sticking stuff up his butt. :blushing:

Paradise said:
One of my teachers is an emergency room nurse and she was just telling us today about a man who came in with a flashlight stuck up his butt. If that's not bad enough, he came in about two weeks later with one of those small replica baseball bats stuck up his butt and he ended up dying. He perforated his colon and bled to death. He came in by ambulance both times, and if it was me I dunno what the heck I'd say to them or the 911 operator. The worse part was, he was married...I guess he got his jollies by sticking stuff up his butt. :blushing:

Maybe he had a small house and didn't have any place else to store things?

Mabel said:
Maybe he had a small house and didn't have any place else to store things?
ROFLMBO!!!! :clap: :woohoo: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back