GUILTY - Sidney Moorer trial, Obstruction of Justice, Heather Elvis, 28 Aug 2017 #2 *Appeals Denied*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
The obstruction of justice trial for Sidney Moorer, the man accused of kidnapping missing woman Heather Elvis and obstructing the investigation into her disappearance, is scheduled to begin on Monday.

Moorer is charged with obstruction of justice for allegedly lying to investigators about making a call to Elvis from a pay phone on the night of her disappearance in December 2013. This was revealed during his first trial last year, which was for a kidnapping charge.

The defendant previously appeared in court at the end of July for a hearing to discuss issues ahead of the start of the Aug. 28 trial, including a motion by the defense to suppress evidence.

His initial 2016 kidnapping trial ended in a mistrial. A new trial date has not yet been set on that charge.

Tammy Moorer is also charged with kidnapping in the case, but she has yet to go to trial on her charge. A date has not been scheduled.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/36220...e-trial-for-sidney-moorer-set-to-begin-monday

Thread #1

Last edited:
Thanks JG!

From the other thread:

Anyone following this?

Anyone know what time this starts today, and if there are any tweeters for this?

TIA!!

On the FHE fb page it gives court times. It's the only place I have found it posted.

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

From the FindHeatherElvis FB page:

The obstruction of justice trial for Sidney Moorer will begin on Monday, Aug 28th. They will begin jury selection at 10:00 and the trial will begin after the jury has been chosen. We will update in the comments once this is done for anyone who is wanting to attend. We will try to answer some of the questions received here, and the rest in the comments as we get answers. The courtroom will be open to the public. No cellphones (can be checked at the door), no shorts, no pictures of Heather (i.e. shirts, buttons). We're not sure how long this trial will be, but probably through Thursday or Friday. The local media will be in the courtroom.

I'm looking around to find a live stream or twitter feed. My guess is that WMBF will stream it.

I found on a map exactly where the 3:42 a.m. location is showing and I think its an accurate location. This could be a huge clue where some evidence can still be found and maybe even her body.

Been reading back and this last 3:42 location I think needs searched carefully because I think its an accurate location of her phones last location. She was likely no longer with us at this time but they could have had her phone and maybe even her body with them when this location was identified.

It is easily found on a map and not very far from the landing at all.

The link is below showing the location.

All you have to do is bring up another map of the landing and compare the river bends and then look north and slightly west. Let me better explain what I am trying to say.

This is just a theory but
I think this last 3:42 am location is accurate.

The location circle at
3:42:27 a.m. Which I think during
the trial was stated as the last location of her phone.

I found the location on a map. It is easily identifiable on a map.

That location could easily be accurate and could be
where her body was dumped along with
her phone. Or maybe just her phone and purse contents.

If you look at that target area, it is due
west of Bucksville near route 701.

Which is very close to Peach tree Landing.

If you find Peach tree landing and go north
to where the river makes the button hooks bends then look straight West near Bucksville
this is the area they are showing on this
target area. It matches perfectly to that circled area they are showing.

I have to wonder if they took her body and her
phone and purse to this area. Or maybe just dumped the phone and purse there. It seems very wooded and not many homes in the area. They may even know a back way to cross the river from the East side to the West side without having to get to a main road. Some road not far from their house may be a back way to cross that river to get to the side where Bucksville is on.

Maybe near Rheuark Landing.

They would surely know this area like the backs of their hands.

I just have to wonder if this location is perfectly accurate and this could be a huge hint where her body was dumped. Or at least her cell phone and
maybe her purse.

Im thinking not necessarily right in the middle of that circle but perhaps somewhere within the circles edges or in the general vicinity. If they drove super fast like they probably did then I think its doable to get to that location so long as they knew a way across the river from the East Side to the West side using a back road. There is likely a back road with a rickety bridge to get across.

If no bridge then maybe they even boated across it and someone was waiting on other side to help.

The location just seems like an accurate location mark to me and it would make sense to be in that area which is not far from their home too. The river is what makes it seem hard to do but not if they knew how to cross it and maybe had some help from someone else. Or the two of them working in tandem together.

All JMO of course.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=97080&d=1466610271

South Carolina Department of Corrections: http://public.doc.state.sc.us/scdc-public/inmateDetails.do?id=%2000373721

Here he is. There's no photo yet. He's in Kirkland, which is in Columbia (state capital). Not too much to see here, really, unless you get a kick out of his "build" being "stocky." I got a chuckle out of that.

Kirkland handles intake and assessment for all male state prisoners, so I don't know if he'll stay there for the long haul. This prison has a reputation for being particularly dangerous, though - just FYI.

http://public.doc.state.sc.us/scdc-public/inmateDetails.do?id= 00373721

Photo is up now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found on a map exactly where the 3:42 a.m. location is showing and I think its an accurate location. This could be a huge clue where some evidence can still be found and maybe even her body.

Been reading back and this last 3:42 location I think needs searched carefully because I think its an accurate location of her phones last location. She was likely no longer with us at this time but they could have had her phone and maybe even her body with them when this location was identified.

It is easily found on a map and not very far from the landing at all.

The link is below showing the location.

All you have to do is bring up another map of the landing and compare the river bends and then look north and slightly west. Let me better explain what I am trying to say.

This is just a theory but
I think this last 3:42 am location is accurate.

The location circle at
3:42:27 a.m. Which I think during
the trial was stated as the last location of her phone.

I found the location on a map. It is easily identifiable on a map.

That location could easily be accurate and could be
where her body was dumped along with
her phone. Or maybe just her phone and purse contents.

If you look at that target area, it is due
west of Bucksville near route 701.

Which is very close to Peach tree Landing.

If you find Peach tree landing and go north
to where the river makes the button hooks bends then look straight West near Bucksville
this is the area they are showing on this
target area. It matches perfectly to that circled area they are showing.

I have to wonder if they took her body and her
phone and purse to this area. Or maybe just dumped the phone and purse there. It seems very wooded and not many homes in the area. They may even know a back way to cross the river from the East side to the West side without having to get to a main road. Some road not far from their house may be a back way to cross that river to get to the side where Bucksville is on.

Maybe near Rheuark Landing.

They would surely know this area like the backs of their hands.

I just have to wonder if this location is perfectly accurate and this could be a huge hint where her body was dumped. Or at least her cell phone and
maybe her purse.

Im thinking not necessarily right in the middle of that circle but perhaps somewhere within the circles edges or in the general vicinity. If they drove super fast like they probably did then I think its doable to get to that location so long as they knew a way across the river from the East Side to the West side using a back road. There is likely a back road with a rickety bridge to get across.

If no bridge then maybe they even boated across it and someone was waiting on other side to help.

The location just seems like an accurate location mark to me and it would make sense to be in that area which is not far from their home too. The river is what makes it seem hard to do but not if they knew how to cross it and maybe had some help from someone else. Or the two of them working in tandem together.

All JMO of course.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=97080&d=1466610271

Maybe one of our locals could go take a look.

This is the 2nd time I tried that link (once on the past thread) - and now.... it comes up "Page can not be displayed"

:gaah:

Can someone copy the picture and post it here?? TIA! :wave:

So.... not court date for TM on the gag order violation? No court date yet for kidnapping and murder....

:judge:

JUSTICE of HEATHER! :rose:

moorer.jpg

attachment.php

I bet he thought the Judge would let him off with time served. Another mistake if he did.

He definitely didn't look like that in the courthouse. I don't know if a fresh shave is part of the standard booking procedure at this particular prison or what, but I'm willing to bet his new look isn't by choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back