818 users online (202 members and 616 guests)  

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket99 View Post
    Made the National news anyway. It sounds horrible.
    They really need to find a way to block cell tower signals from being accessed. It honestly shouldn't be that hard to do.
    "Justice cannot be for one side alone but must be for both." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    ✌️

Quote Originally Posted by cujenn81 View Post
    They really need to find a way to block cell tower signals from being accessed. It honestly shouldn't be that hard to do.
    http://www.wistv.com/story/35833336/...als-be-blocked

I found the answer to my own question. Apparently, the FCC won't allow the signals to be blocked at the request of lobbyists.

"Former director Ozmint goes further, and says cell phone companies are successfully using lobbying efforts to prevent states from deploying jammers because of fears they might eat into profits.

"Make no mistake," Ozmint said. "This is not anything more than carriers looking at their bottom lines and saying wait a minute, why would I want to stop selling pre-paid minutes that go on anonymous pre-paid phones that are being smuggled into the prison systems by the thousands every day?"
    "Justice cannot be for one side alone but must be for both." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    ✌️

I doubt he was involved. We could not get that much justice.
    Lee Correctional has a reputation for being a very dangerous place. I'm just hoping he fears for his life and cuts a deal. I know it's wishful thinking, but if he would just tell where Heather is and admit whatever role they had in her demise, he could live his days on house arrest for all I care. In another town in another state, obviously.

http://www.wistv.com/story/35833336/...als-be-blocked

I found the answer to my own question. Apparently, the FCC won't allow the signals to be blocked at the request of lobbyists.

"Former director Ozmint goes further, and says cell phone companies are successfully using lobbying efforts to prevent states from deploying jammers because of fears they might eat into profits.

"Make no mistake," Ozmint said. "This is not anything more than carriers looking at their bottom lines and saying wait a minute, why would I want to stop selling pre-paid minutes that go on anonymous pre-paid phones that are being smuggled into the prison systems by the thousands every day?"
    Well, if that don't make your blood boil . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Surfside View Post
    Well, if that don't make your blood boil . . .
    I KNOW RIGHT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ✌️

Old Sid really makes my blood boil keeping his stupid trap shut ... someone needs to fess up .. I was hoping this recent violence behind bars would scare him into it!

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylgem22 View Post
    Old Sid really makes my blood boil keeping his stupid trap shut ... someone needs to fess up .. I was hoping this recent violence behind bars would scare him into it!
    Wishful thinking, eh.
    The only thing Sidney is afraid of is Tammy and as long as he is separate from her. . .

Maybe Tammy needs to be locked up in Sid's cell, he may start talking just to get away from her. LOL

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

Quote Originally Posted by U2forever View Post
    Wishful thinking, eh.
    The only thing Sidney is afraid of is Tammy and as long as he is separate from her. . .

Maybe Tammy needs to be locked up in Sid's cell, he may start talking just to get away from her. LOL
    SOOOOOOOOOO True ... and funny!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by U2forever View Post
    Wishful thinking, eh.

Just tell her she's going to Disney Land... 😂

Off Topic - Missing Girls in Murrells Inlet

FYI... 2 teen girls went missing in Murrells Inlet on Monday.

Nothing in MSM, so I could not post a new thread to discuss.

Didn't really want to post on this thread either, so I posted more about it here with some basic info and alerted the mod squad.

Ugh!

Made the National news anyway. It sounds horrible.
    Yea that is really bad riot.

Sounds to me that corrections officials need to get better control of that place. How is it that the inmates have any of these three things they fought over? Money Territory and Contraband

"A riot spurred over money, territory and contraband at one of South Carolina’s most dangerous prisons left seven inmates dead and 17 others injured,"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/16...test+-+Text%29

I can see why they are not fully staffed. I sure as heck wouldn't want to work there. It sounds like the COs waited for LE, without trying to intervene. Again, I don't blame them but perhaps they should be more qualified. Is it wrong that I'm glad this is where SM is serving time? Or that I wish the MRS was there, as well? Sorry. I just want answers and peace for her family.
    JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by scaredtopost View Post
    I can see why they are not fully staffed. I sure as heck wouldn't want to work there. It sounds like the COs waited for LE, without trying to intervene. Again, I don't blame them but perhaps they should be more qualified. Is it wrong that I'm glad this is where SM is serving time? Or that I wish the MRS was there, as well? Sorry. I just want answers and peace for her family.
    JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You reap what you sow, Sidney. In other words, karma, she is a Bi$?! & more power to her.
    I cannot wait till Heathers wrath is upon Tammy in full force, and believe me, her times a coming!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

Quote Originally Posted by PeterThomasFan View Post
    FYI... 2 teen girls went missing in Murrells Inlet on Monday.

Nothing in MSM, so I could not post a new thread to discuss.

Didn't really want to post on this thread either, so I posted more about it here with some basic info and alerted the mod squad.

Ugh!
    Girls were found safe.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9