742 users online (190 members and 552 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Mother of Evan Brewer says boyfriend killed her son.

[....]

Earlier in the day, Miller waived her preliminary hearing and entered a 'not guilty' plea in her son's death. On the stand Monday afternoon, Miller says her boyfriend, Stephen Bodine killed Brewer, but admitted that she played a role

[....]

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Mot...479877533.html
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

KAKE Monica Castro
    Miranda Miller, Evan Brewer's mother, is on the stand testifying against Stephen Bodine. Both are charged with first degree murder. She told the court Bodine killed her son Evan. #KAKEnews

KAKE Morgan Downing Retweeted

KAKE Monica Castro
    She told prosecutors she was there when Evan died and shared responsibility for his death.

KAKE Morgan Downing

@MorganDowningTV
    7m7 minutes ago

Miranda Miller says boyfriend Stephen Bodine made her put a belt around her son's neck because Bodine said "we had to treat (Evan) like a dog."
    Miller says Bodine would punish Evan by stripping him naked, making him stand on Legos &a stare at wall. If Evan moved he was "beat".

https://twitter.com/MorganDowningTV

KWCH channel 12 Wichita will have news updates at 5 and 6pm central time on the preliminary hearing that went on today KWCH.com.

she was quick to point the finger but she effin did that ish too. I hope she isn't given some great deal to run her mouth. she put a belt on his neck, eff her. "I was scared..." bullspit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels53 View Post
    KAKE Monica Castro
    Miranda Miller, Evan Brewer's mother, is on the stand testifying against Stephen Bodine. Both are charged with first degree murder. She told the court Bodine killed her son Evan. #KAKEnews

KAKE Morgan Downing Retweeted

KAKE Monica Castro
    She told prosecutors she was there when Evan died and shared responsibility for his death.

KAKE Morgan Downing

@MorganDowningTV
    7m7 minutes ago

Miranda Miller says boyfriend Stephen Bodine made her put a belt around her son's neck because Bodine said "we had to treat (Evan) like a dog."
    Miller says Bodine would punish Evan by stripping him naked, making him stand on Legos &a stare at wall. If Evan moved he was "beat".

KAKE Morgan Downing

@MorganDowningTV
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Miller says Evan hadn't eaten in 3 days. He'd get sick. Was forced to eat donuts then stand for "a few hours" against the wall. Miller says Evan collapsed so Bodine hit him as hard as he could.
    She says Bodine took Evan to the bathroom alone. Then asked her to do CPR on him.

KAKE Morgan Downing

More KAKE Morgan Downing Retweeted KAKE Morgan Downing
    Miller says Evan was wet. She did CPR on Evan for 45 mins. She says after he died Bodine told her Evan's name wasn't allowed to be mentioned ever again.

KAKE Morgan Downing
    @MorganDowningTV

Medical examiner ruled cause of death as undetermined. Says Evan's body was too badly decomposed. ME says he CAN rule out gunshot and stabbing and that Evan had no broken bones.

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    she was quick to point the finger but she effin did that ish too. I hope she isn't given some great deal to run her mouth. she put a belt on his neck, eff her. "I was scared..." bullspit.
    Well she is quick to throw him under the bus. She is just as guilty when she knew all this was going on. BullC that she was scared!

KAKE Morgan Downing

@MorganDowningTV

More
    Miller took a plea agreement to testify against Bodine. She's pleading guilty to second degree murder, aggravated kidnapping, child abuse and aggravated endangerment of a child. Says she understands she's going to prison.

KAKE Morgan Downing
    @MorganDowningTV

More
    Obviously Miller's details of what happened before and after Evan's death are sickening to hear. Evan's father and other family members were brought to tears.
    Miller is still on the stand.

I think she is scared now but that is about it. Ugh!
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

she could have reached out for help when Evans father kept trying to see him. but no she lied to cover up for bed warmer and hid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels53 View Post
    Well she is quick to throw him under the bus. She is just as guilty when she knew all this was going on. BullC that she was scared!

are drugs and a man that damn important?????

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    are drugs and a man that damn important?????
    It is a little late to be crying for help now. She should have thought of that before something happened to Evan. Sick, sick, sick!

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/985991123620564999

I don't know if this is going to work, this is a video of her ranting in court.

I feel sick to my stomach when one of my little ones falls and hurts themselves accidentally. It's awful. It hurts to see them hurt. I have no sympathy for women who stand by and let their "men" torture their children. I just don't understand. She welcomed a psychopath into her life to brutalize her baby. All she ever cared about was herself. What in God's name could she have possibly gotten from that piece of garbage that was remotely worth allowing her little boy to be slowly tortured, killed and then encased in concrete like he was garbage?

WOW! All kinds of stuff happening while I slept! I hate being 7 hours ahead of you all!

Thank you ALL for the updates!

Finally - Evan is going to get Justice!!

~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

'Miranda Miller takes the stand again in the preliminary hearing of Stephen Bodine. Bodine is accused of murdering Evan Brewer. I'll be in court all day and will provide updates.'
    https://twitter.com/TiffanyLaneKSN/status/986248593953771522

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast