Angelina Jolie

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
I first heard about this on CNN.

Brad's the dad. Angelina allegedly told a charity aid worker that she was pregnant.

Check out this Friday's People Magazine

there is also a brad and angelina thread someplace. i knew when he adopted her kids that they had plans for pregnancy. brad wants kids and now he will have 3!

As Hollywood marriages are going, maybe if they DON'T get married, it'll all work out.

Liz said:
I first heard about this on CNN.

Brad's the dad. Angelina allegedly told a charity aid worker that she was pregnant.

Check out this Friday's People Magazine
I wish them all the best:)

This morning on one of the talk shows they had a picture of them in Equador getting off a plane & she is very pregnant baby is due in summer.

Everything indicates that Angelina is a great mother and I'm sure Brad will be a great father. I wish them both the best, but it still makes me feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston. Their divorce just became final in October. I remember reading a report (can't remember where) that Aniston and Brad's mother were still close. I wonder what his family thinks of all this.

NewMom2003 said:
I wish them both the best, but it still makes me feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston. QUOTE]

Me too... :( Hard enough trying to recover from the divorce then all the sudden your ex is having a baby with someone else... that was fast...

NewMom2003 said:
I wonder what his family thinks of all this.
If I had to guess, I don't think they're too pleased. I believe Brad was raised in a Baptist home with traditional values. The folks probably feel about him and Angelina like Katie Holmes's folks feel about Tom Cruise. I don't think this will last. I think Angelina will spit him out when she's finished with him.

PaperDoll said:
NewMom2003 said:
I wish them both the best, but it still makes me feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston. QUOTE]

Me too... :( Hard enough trying to recover from the divorce then all the sudden your ex is having a baby with someone else... that was fast...
I agree ,my heart goes out to jennifer .

Lesleegp said:
:sick: They make me sick.
Ditto that.:twocents:

I have to hope that this time it works. If not there's a whole lot of kids dealing with a whole lot of issues. :(

Lesleegp said:
:sick: They make me sick.
Amen! Poor Jennifer, she's had a lot to deal with this past year and now they throw this in her face? Jolie will just take up with her next leading man, hasn't that been her M.O. for every movie she's made? Brad and her deserve each other!!!!!

Maybe Brad wanting a baby and Jennifer not wanting one WAS the real problem after all, and Jen was just doing spin control. *shrugs* He sure got one quick!

Hbgchick said:
Never marry a man who cheats on his wife to be with you. Duh.

I agree!! What a man will do *with* you, he will do *to* you. (Goes both ways too.... not just men)

Dark Knight said:
Maybe Brad wanting a baby and Jennifer not wanting one WAS the real problem after all, and Jen was just doing spin control. *shrugs* He sure got one quick!

Actually, he got 3 quick. He's going from not being a father to being a father of 3 in a very short time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back