888 users online (179 members and 709 guests)  

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    Again - for keeping up this thread with updates.... well, actually "no" updates! very much appreciated!

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

As of November 25, 2017, a big fat nuthin'

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

As of December 01, 2017, another big fat nuthin'

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

again borndem!!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

You're quite welcome, Sleuthin' bud Niner!

And goose eggs for today, Monday, 12/04/2017.

Not a pea-picking word on Phelps today, Tuesday, 12/05/2017.

Goose eggs for breakfast, lunch & dinner on Monday, 12, 12/11/2017.

Nothing on the docket for that weirdo today, Tuesday, 12/12/17

I did check, and he's still cooling his crazy heels in the Wake County Jail. No bond for him. I'll bet his fellow jailies think he's one weird dude.

Another _______ for Mr. Phelps today, Friday 12/15/17

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    Another _______ for Mr. Phelps today, Friday 12/15/17
    Thank you for the updates, borndem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mother posted on Lauren's Facebook memorial page they were in court December 14th, 2017. I wonder why you didn't see on the docket? Could they have sealed all proceedings? I am surprised more details have not leaked, if anything from other inmates in the jail?

Quote Originally Posted by jaygeezy View Post
    The mother posted on Lauren's Facebook memorial page they were in court December 14th, 2017. I wonder why you didn't see on the docket? Could they have sealed all proceedings? I am surprised more details have not leaked, if anything from other inmates in the jail?
    Don't know how I missed it since a court date for an individual is out there several days before & often several days after the specific court date. There are, however, "administrative" dates when the judge, prosecutors & defense attorneys meet to determine dates for a trial -- making sure that all persons can attend for a number of consecutive dates (when it is a criminal trial to allow jury selection, probable length of trial, court holidays or other days when court is not in session, etc., etc.) The defendant does not have to be there at these meetings. Dunno. I could have somehow missed something...

I did miss checking on the 13th & 14th, so maybe it was a late-scheduled session of some sort. I wonder what went on in that session?
    Last edited by borndem; 12-19-2017 at 12:19 AM. Reason: typo

You are too funny on your updates everyday borndem!

Hmmmm.... wondering "why" you didn't see anything on the 15th?!!

Me, too, Niner.

I just checked today, Tuesday, 12/19/17, and nothing under District or Criminal calendars for M.Phelps for Wake County Courts.

Smile

I just have to say borndem

and a

Merry Christmas

To ALL!

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast