Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the rest of ya'll, just wondering when anyone actually last SPOKE to Laura???

:thinking:

I also wonder what the text message said. Was it formatted strangely? Poor grammar? Suspicious at all? Or did it seem to legitimately be from Laura?

She was teacher of the year in 2016 per the article above. Seems well loved and respected by students and staff.

So her phone last pinged in silver spring,md and relatives reported troubling texts from her and can't locate her.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

@ monkeypants

You have created 2 threads foŕ the lady, i have alerted a mod to merge

@ monkeypants

You have created 2 threads foŕ the lady, i have alerted a mod to merge

Oops I did it off my phone and it said first one didn't work so I redid...thank you!

J.M.O.

0511379ea68d787338aa588db9c0b308.jpg

J.M.O.

I just saw this on my local news.

She appeared to be very active on FB and a few of her posts show how excited and optimistic she was for the new school year.

I hate that I have a bad feeling about this 😔

How far along was she in her pregnancy?

Very worrying!

Wallen is four months pregnant, and her family said she was excited about it and posted her sonogram on her refrigerator.

He suspects someone is responsible for his daughter's disappearance.

Laura Elizabeth Wallen, 31, was last seen at the Olney condo where she lives alone about 8:30 a.m. Monday. Her family said they received a "troubling" text message from her about an hour later, but attempts to reach her have failed. Police don't want to release the contents of the text message she sent.

Source: Police Looking for Pregnant Maryland Teacher Who Didn't Show Up for First Day of School - NBC4 Washington http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...st-Day-of-School-442919473.html#ixzz4rxBeSeZE
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook

J.M.O.

She is 16 weeks pregnant. I really hope she is okay.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member