IL IL - Anthony Grieff, 17, Morris, 1 Sept 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
The Morris Police Department is attempting to find Anthony Grieff, 17, according to a post on the department's Facebook page.

Grieff was last seen Friday, Sept. 1, around 10 a.m. in the 100 block of East Washington Street in Morris. He was wearing a gray button up long sleeve shirt, blue jeans and black and white gym shoes at the time.

Grieff is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 250 pounds. He has brown hair, brown eyes, and a full beard.

Anyone with information on Grieff's whereabouts is asked to call 815-942-2131.

http://www.theherald-news.com/2017/...r-old-whos-been-missing-since-friday/agffhoj/

Photos at link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that this is Mr. Grieff and he's to be married in the next couple weeks based on the "our wedding" tab and the "photos" tab in the link below. I cannot find an article saying he was found, but there's another Grieff family member in the wedding party as well. Glad things are looking up for him!

*modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that this is Mr. Grieff and he's to be married in the next couple weeks based on the "our wedding" tab and the "photos" tab in the link below. I cannot find an article saying he was found, but there's another Grieff family member in the wedding party as well. Glad things are looking up for him!
Not the same person unfortunatelly! I'll need to take the link off...
You can look the name on fb and will find the profile of the wedding guy. No link to Illinois, graduate college and a bit older, clean shaven you see the face is different etc

Dang..ok...they looked a LOT alike! Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back