Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Authorities Believe Missing Hunt County Man May Be In Danger

chambers.jpg

March 11, 2017

Deputies searched the home of Michael Chambers after he was reported missing Friday night by family.

Based on evidence found at the home, authorities believe Chambers may be in danger.

Reward Offered For Info On Missing One-Time Dallas Firefighter

March 16, 2017

A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing one-time Dallas firefighter.

[...]

Investigators were able to locate surveillance video of a person who appears to be Chambers leaving a local Walmart on the day he went missing.

When police initially went to the Chambers’ home searching for the 70-year-old they found a small amount of blood in his workshop, but no other evidence to suggest foul play.

2 Months And Still No Sign Of Missing Retired Texas Firefighter

May 10, 2017

It’s been exactly two months since retired Dallas firefighter Michael Chambers went missing and investigators still have no leads or answers as to what happened to him or where he is.

Quinlan police and Hunt County Sheriff’s Office investigators say they work on the case daily and have even brought in Texas Equusearch, a search and recovery organization based out of Dickinson, to look for the 70-year-old man.

[...]

Chambers was last seen on Friday March 10. Investigators say security camera footage from a local Walmart appears to show him at the store that same day, but his movements and whereabouts after are pretty much unknown.

Family won't give up on missing retired Dallas firefighter in Hunt County

July 28, 2017

It’s been 20 agonizing weeks without answers for Suzy Losoya.

She’s a daughter left in limbo, wondering what happened to her father, Michael Chambers. He’s the retired Dallas firefighter who disappeared from his Quinlan home on March 10.

[...]

The family recently hired a private investigator hoping that he can help them solve the riddle of what happened to Chambers.

[...]

“My greatest fear is that someone has killed my father and has literally gotten away with murder. That's my worst fear,” she says. “I'm convinced this was a crime. I do not think this is just a missing person.”

NamUs

Texas EquuSearch

Verified Insiders:
Pmerle00
Steel54

Previous Thread - Thread #3

Hi. I'm super new - like literally just stumbled across this post and made a login to comment.

I've skipped around all previous posts but I have a few questions and I'm so sorry if its repetitive.

1.) BC is a nurse but wears Walmart makeup?
2.) Has it been verified that BC left work and went straight home? How long was she there before she called 911?
3.) I'm a 911 dispatcher in TX so I know pings can be inaccurate and bad but they always at least give a historical ping that shows the last "good" location. Where was it and what time?

I am also SUPER new, (first post) . . . and still trying to get fully caught up on all 4 previous threads.

I wanted to say, in re: to visitors at the HC jail. The inmates do not have to put people on a "visitor list". If you knew the visiting hours, and wanted to attempt to speak to anybody housed there, you could just show up.

***uhhhhh some disclaimers, more disclaimers, disclaimers, this is all just MOO, MsometimesHO, and more of my opinions.***

Hi. I'm super new - like literally just stumbled across this post and made a login to comment.

I've skipped around all previous posts but I have a few questions and I'm so sorry if its repetitive.

2.) Has it been verified that BC left work and went straight home? How long was she there before she called 911?
3.) I'm a 911 dispatcher in TX so I know pings can be inaccurate and bad but they always at least give a historical ping that shows the last "good" location. Where was it and what time?

Great info to know about pings....where have you been, we’ve needed you!!!! & good questions!!!!
Welcome!!!!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

I am also SUPER new, (first post) . . . and still trying to get fully caught up on all 4 previous threads.

I wanted to say, in re: to visitors at the HC jail. The inmates do not have to put people on a "visitor list". If you knew the visiting hours, and wanted to attempt to speak to anybody housed there, you could just show up.

***uhhhhh some disclaimers, more disclaimers, disclaimers, this is all just MOO, MsometimesHO, and more of my opinions.***

That’s good to know!!!!
Welcome!!!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Welcome! Nice to have some additional LE associates join us.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Welcome!

In regards to the phone. Justin was no longer on their plan as of March 29th. There are receipts to prove this. It was canceled days before that, but he was given a few days to make arrangements and get a new number etc. Its all there on Verizon. So, yes it was very soon after MC disappearance that the phones were canceled. IMO of course. Just hear say.

In regards to the phone. Justin was no longer on their plan as of March 29th. There are receipts to prove this. It was canceled days before that, but he was given a few days to make arrangements and get a new number etc. Its all there on Verizon. So, yes it was very soon after MC disappearance that the phones were canceled. IMO of course. Just hear say.
Do you know if his service was actually cancelled? As in the account closed, with termination fees having to be paid, etc? IF you are able to say?

Hey Razz I never once said that the trucks were issued to the boys. I've never said anything about anyone getting anything <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it ever proved/disproved that MC made another stop after Wal? Whoever came up with the "we believe whatever happened to him happened between 12:00-3:00 theory" must have thought that he drives REALLY, reeeeeaally slow because it's definitely not an hour long drive back to their house from Walmart. Not even close.

I also want to make a comment from the previous thread. I have to say that I am some what amused that this is even a topic of conversation but in regards to the bee sting and picture... BC's son had been stung on the lip at work and sent her a picture of his face with a swollen lip. Lol! He was working outside and had a Mountain Dew. The bee had gotten into the can. He went to have a drink and what do you know the bee didn't like that he was about to be swallowed so he stung his lip. I hope this is pertinent information in this investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite part of a new thread is seeing papaws sweet face at the beginning

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes , Im sure. He had to get a new number. The Iphone wasn't paid off either. She said she would pay off the remaining balance for the phone and he could go get service threw pre paid. The balance was around $400, I believe and she was canceling the account out so he had no choice. She specifically said thats what she was doing, was canceling the account. He offered to pay it so he didn't have to change phone numbers etc. But she said no. She paid the balance, by March 29th he had a new number and that account was canceled. -IMO of course

Yes , Im sure. He had to get a new number. The Iphone wasn't paid off either. She said she would pay off the remaining balance for the phone and he could go get service threw pre paid. The balance was around $400, I believe and she was canceling the account out so he had no choice. She specifically said thats what she was doing, was canceling the account. He offered to pay it so he didn't have to change phone numbers etc. But she said no. She paid the balance, by March 29th he had a new number and that account was canceled. -IMO of course

Thank you for that hypothetical answer. [emoji846]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Pmerle00

That is what I was told - this person sent BC a text with a picture of themselves at work with a swollen eye that day and told her it was a bee sting. I saw the text myself, but not a message where they told her it was a bee sting, so that part of the information is from her. And before anyone asks, it was 100% NOT one of her affair partners.

I believe someone was reading "swollen eye", and wondering if this had been a wound possibly inflicted during an abduction. If it was a swollen lip, well..... Was there a person with a swollen eye, and another with a swollen lip, or am I just confused?

As for the trucks. Again, people were looking at the contents of the will (from 2009) and did not realize that the trucks had already been given to the sons.

I am not suggesting anything, or anyone, and as always, MHO on everything. Peace & Love to all.

Do not be rude and antagonistic towards a Verified Insider (or any other member). We are fortunate to have VIs in a thread providing inside information that we would not otherwise have. Hear what they have to say, assign whatever weight to it that you think it warrants, and move on. Do not badger them for information or try to nail them to the wall on something.

All members including VIs are held to the same TOS (except VIs do not have to provide links to support what they say).

On another note, once you Alert on a post, do NOT turn around and try to address it on the thread. You risk receiving a Time Out for doing so. Just don&#8217;t enter the fray and you&#8217;ll be safe &#8230; enter the fray and you may find yourself on WS vacation.

When there is an &#8220;issue&#8221; on the thread, don&#8217;t try moderating &#8230; that&#8217;s what Mods and Admin are here for. Alert on it and then stick to discussing the case and not the offending posts. Offending posts and responses to them will be dealt with as soon as we can get to them. Makes our jobs that much more difficult &#8230; and then we get very cranky and you run the risk of a timeout for perpetuating the angst.

Sillybilly
WS Admin

It's very interesting. I don't understand the rush to close the phone line accounts whatsoever. It's like there's something to hide.

Did BC offer JC any reason why she was doing this? Possibly earlier tension between the two? Even so, doesn't explain why she would cancel the entire account and pay early termination fee's to do so.

You appear to have some inside knowledge about the family, IMO. We currently have two (2) VI's (Verified Insiders) involved in MC's case. Would you be willing/able to follow the process to become a VI also? I understand the procedure is painless :) That is, of course, if you are someone that is closely involved. All IMO as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail