1299 users online (284 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66
    Quote Originally Posted by SavetheQueen View Post
    Iíve also considered it just him being his friendly self. SMH. I just donít know what to really think at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I keep hoping time with eyes and mind focused elsewhere, and then back on this case will lead to a " OMG why didn't I see that? It's been right in front of my face the whole time" moment. But even starting with the beginning and reading through the threads, listening to the podcast, even trying to start with a clear mind free of bias still leads me to believe what I have believed all along..(which is nothing new)
    *this was not a crime of happenstance....it was not a situation of "wrong place wrong time".
    *He was targeted.
    *This was planned.
    * This involved people who knew him and knew him well.
    * The inept handling of this case by LE and the courts of Hunt County only aided those who stood to benefit from MC's disappearance and prevented the answers that SHOULD have been brought to the surface to begin with...either due to ignorance, inexperience, or malice.
    *As time proceeds, the silence of those who have had suspicions cast their way only underscores their hand in this to many.
    *this very likely involved more than one person as MC was not a small or weak person and I don't believe he would have likely gone with even someone armed...I think his survival instinct would be strong in knowing if they take you to a 2nd location that's not a good thing.

I truly wish we had resolution and answers for MC and his family.
    All the above is MOO.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Bumping for papaw

[bunping for papaw. Where are you Mr. Chambers? And who is responsible? QUOTE=Txteacher1;13862974]I keep hoping time with eyes and mind focused elsewhere, and then back on this case will lead to a " OMG why didn't I see that? It's been right in front of my face the whole time" moment. But even starting with the beginning and reading through the threads, listening to the podcast, even trying to start with a clear mind free of bias still leads me to believe what I have believed all along..(which is nothing new)
    *this was not a crime of happenstance....it was not a situation of "wrong place wrong time".
    *He was targeted.
    *This was planned.
    * This involved people who knew him and knew him well.
    * The inept handling of this case by LE and the courts of Hunt County only aided those who stood to benefit from MC's disappearance and prevented the answers that SHOULD have been brought to the surface to begin with...either due to ignorance, inexperience, or malice.
    *As time proceeds, the silence of those who have had suspicions cast their way only underscores their hand in this to many.
    *this very likely involved more than one person as MC was not a small or weak person and I don't believe he would have likely gone with even someone armed...I think his survival instinct would be strong in knowing if they take you to a 2nd location that's not a good thing.

I truly wish we had resolution and answers for MC and his family.
    All the above is MOO.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
    Everything I post is my opinion only.. unless a URL is attached.

I am still here with u guys, wondering what happened to Papaw.....

I know yíall canít quote from Facebook, so Iíll quote myself.

So many days, weeks, and months have passed since Dad disappeared. I know many days, it seems like nothing is being done to find him. I promise, I am still trying. I have hired the best private investigative firm I could find. They are working and they are experienced. I am also talking with the producer of ďDisappearedĒ which airs on the ID Channel. (Investigation Discovery) They are interested in doing an hour long episode about Dad. I hope that this will bring more attention and action to Dadís case. Iíll keep you up to date as I have details.
    #BringPapawHome
    Suzy

Quote Originally Posted by Searching10 View Post

So many days, weeks, and months have passed since Dad disappeared. I know many days, it seems like nothing is being done to find him. I promise, I am still trying. I have hired the best private investigative firm I could find. They are working and they are experienced. I am also talking with the producer of ďDisappearedĒ which airs on the ID Channel. (Investigation Discovery) They are interested in doing an hour long episode about Dad. I hope that this will bring more attention and action to Dadís case. Iíll keep you up to date as I have details.
    #BringPapawHome
    Suzy
    I am glad to hear that the ID Channel is interested (even though it doesnít exactly feel right to use a word like ďgladĒ in talking about anything in regards to what has happened to your dad ), Suzy.

My hope, however, that he is found and an arrest(s) is made before this happens.

Also, I completely agree with your assessment of the PI firm. I truly believe they will help bring your dad home.

I have to stop before I start crying. This has gone on way too long. I just want you to know we are not going anywhere.

Hope you donít mind my posting the link to your post:
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...content_filter

Retired Firefighter Michael Chambers Last Seen on March 10, 2017 in Quinlan, TX
    To submit an anonymous tip, contact Hunt County Crime Stoppers by phone at (903) 457-2929 or online at huntcountycrimestoppers.com
    #BringPaPawHome Thread #3 Thread #2 Thread #1
    "Family won't give up on missing retired Dallas firefighter in Hunt County" July 28, 2017 via wfaa.com

Quote Originally Posted by Searching10 View Post

#BringPapawHome
    Suzy
    Hi Suzy,

When does hunting season end so searches can begin again?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by inmyhumbleopinion View Post
    I am glad to hear that the ID Channel is interested (even though it doesnít exactly feel right to use a word like ďgladĒ in talking about anything in regards to what has happened to your dad ), Suzy.

My hope, however, that he is found and an arrest(s) is made before this happens.

Also, I completely agree with your assessment of the PI firm. I truly believe they will help bring your dad home.

I have to stop before I start crying. This has gone on way too long.
    I just want you to know we are not going anywhere.

Hope you donít mind my posting the link to your post:
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...content_filter

( BBM )

Thank you IMHO. Very well said.

We are not going anywhere!

We will never allow PaPaw to be forgotten...

Thank you so much for updating us here, Suzy. So many here that care. We are all praying!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66