Troy Gentry Of Montgomery Gentry Killed In Helicopter Crash

rip t roy so sad to hear of this. never know what todays brings. god bless his friends and family and fans aound the world. :tears:

This is the same (self edit) who shot a tame, penned up bear and then tried to cover it up. How quickly everyone forgets...

This is the same (self edit) who shot a tame, penned up bear and then tried to cover it up. How quickly everyone forgets...

One dislikes speaking ill of the dead, but that was a terrible story to read. My gosh, how cruel. He did later claim to regret doing it. All we can do is forgive him, I suppose.

Comforting words and prayers at this time are not for Troy Gentry, they are for his wife, his children, other family members and music family. They had nothing to do with the act you're talking about and this isn't the time to bring it up. MOO

Comforting words and prayers at this time are not for Troy Gentry, they are for his wife, his children, other family members and music family. They had nothing to do with the act you're talking about and this isn't the time to bring it up. MOO

Nah, there's never a wrong time to shine a spotlight on those who perpetrate acts of animal cruelty and brutality.

I did not think we would hear the report on this for awhile. So sad.

Nah, there's never a wrong time to shine a spotlight on those who perpetrate acts of animal cruelty and brutality.

There is a time to understand this isn't about what he may have done in the past. This is about him dying, and the people he has left behind, period.

RIP, Troy, know that you will be missed.

I did not think we would hear the report on this for awhile. So sad.

I didn't think we would hear about this "officially" either. I feel so bad for his family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back