Found Deceased KY - James Spoonamore, 5, Jackson County, 9 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Tulessa

Reaction score
KSP: Child missing in Jackson County.

attachment.php

JACKSON COUNTY, Ky (WYMT) - Officials with Kentucky State Police told WYMT they are searching for a young boy who went missing in Jackson County.

Family members told WYMT that the mother had been found beaten and unconscious. They said she was taken to UK Medical Center.

Anyone who has seen the child is asked to contact Kentucky State Police or Jackson County 911 at 606-287-9979.

http://www.wymt.com/content/news/Boy-missing-in-Jackson-County--443577023.html

Attachments

• bg111.jpg
    bg111.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 886
Oh no. Did the person who beat her take the child? :eek:

A missing child and this is all we have? :(

Hopefully more information will come out soon so this little one can be brought safely home.

A missing child and this is all we have? :(

Hopefully more information will come out soon so this little one can be brought safely home.

Sorry Silly. That's all they are releasing right now. No clue why.

One of the people posting comments is a local news reporter---can I say what she is saying, for those who don't read Fb?

One of the people posting comments is a local news reporter---can I say what she is saying, for those who don't read Fb?
Hmm good question.. I think summarizing or copying anything from fb is only allowed for LE agency posts. If the reporter has a personal page indicating they are a reporter, you can link to that. Or use initials to direct us to particular comments on a post by a LE type agency.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's from a reporter on an established news media site, so it should be ok. Ask the mods, though.

UPDATE: LEX 18 has spoken to family of the missing boy, his aunt tells us that a suspect who was a family acquaintance showed up at the boy's house, and forced his mother and the young boy into a car. They say the woman was assaulted, tied up and blindfolded. Crews are now searching for the 4-year-old.

https://www.facebook.com/lex18/posts/10155835031503447

This case will make me have nightmares. :(

I can't believe that sweet child is still missing. I really thought he'd be found hiding in the woods. This is so heartbreaking. Was he the target all along?

Why are LE been so close to vest with this one, did the perp take the boy with him after pushing the mother over the cliff why are they sure he's in the woods.
This is an absolute nightmare situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back